Does Sup Forums like Emmanuel Macron?

Better than Trump

>Does Sup Forums like
>We
>memeflaggot

i like the tfw thoughts too complex maymays

He reminds of Dennis from Always Sunny for some reason.

No I don't think he's too well-liked around here. General perception is he is bought and paid for, says all the right things, but doesn't care about real problems French citizens face.

Nobody likes manlets

He's a globalist shitcunt, who has his head in the right place when it comes to economic policy.

fuck off faget. keep your bitter little mouth shut

NO
O

non

>liking literal cucks
his kids aren't his and they are his age

He's a french liberal, in US would be a commie, he's not bad for us

Atleast he hates commies.
that's not that hard to achieve though

Macron has single-handedly saved Europe from rural anf suburban retards by dealing a humiliating defeat to Le Pen. I also like how he squeezed the orange out of Fat Donny's tiny hand.

Macron is based

A establishment fag.

The face of a dying nation

i disagree. i believe that macron a cunt.

Fuck him

Faggot tier statement made by user with Faggot tier flag.

I fucking hate his arrogant smile. I hope the mudshits behead him when they will chimp out.

kek his hand is almost as small as mine

honestly how autistic do you have to be to care if he ruins France? At least he's not ruining other countries by warmongering like Trump

Yeah, Sup Forums is generally pro-Macron.

He makes trumplets so fucking buttmad, so that's a win in my book

See: this thread

France is pretty fucked but I don't mind him

Bunch of commie kids, fuck off

what do you think?

kek trump got cucked by a manlet who has grandma as gf

I love U/ACC nu-Napoleon and I don't care who knows!

kek

no

I expected him to be worse than he turned out to be.

He waged war on useless EU and French bureaucracy. Which is already 50 times more good than Hollande did throughout his entire presidency.

But he's still a cuck in every sense of the word.

Very Jupiterian

Honestly I hated him during the election but he may well surprise us

>pretends to be a pagan god-king
>his country doesn't even have the death penalty as a possible punishment

He's just annoying, T.B.H.

>doesn't care about real problems French citizens face
point in his favour desu
shut up

Why, user.? He was running against a woman in politics and women are not to be in politics at any level. France is relatively close to our country geographically, so don't tell me that stuff doesn't in some small way affect the culture here.

I'm literally in love with him

>tfw ywn hug Emmanuel Macron

Fpbp

fag

He's alright so far

>The moment macron won the presidential race

It'll be interesting to see how far down the rabbit hole he'll go.

documents leaked detailing his plan to islamify france, also hes a manlet

0/10 guy, kill him on sight if u see him

He's a weird Frenchman, how I imagine a stereotypical Frenchman. Very strange man

HOW DID WE MISS THIS?

Im gay (obv) and i hate that nobody calls him out for obviously being closeted and in a marriage of convenience with no kids. This is an age when other EU pms are open about their sexuality like Bettel of Luxembourg and he still is living in the stone age of gay and shockingly is not widely criticized for this. If he wants to only have gay relationships in secret but still present himself as our champion he can fuck right off. Hypocrite.

Fk no, and neither does Trump... as evident by when Macron tried to dominate and embarrass him at their first meeting together, then Trump later retaliated by deliberately trying to crush his hand with a big fking grin on his face. F'king hell that was glorious. Macron's a greasy globalist weasel.

He is based

> obviously being closeted and in a marriage of convenience with no kids
His wife is 24 years his senior. Even if he's straight he had the decency not to breed her with autistic and Down's syndrome children.

Than again he's a faggot.

He is clearly gay and closeted. I just think it is shameful to advocate for gay rights from the closet.

Trips of truth

>caring about manlets

you fucking idiot

>rural anf suburban retards
Feudal lords felt the same way about the peasants who grew their food and cared for their animals. The establishment has succeeded in making people hate their own countrymen instead of them.
Europe is doomed.

kek

no no no

If he becomes a dictator larping as King over a bunch of Muslims I'll support it 100%

I'm starting to like him in the same way I start to like that retarded autistic kid who keeps hanging out with me.

he's sort of interesting in that at first I thought he'd just be Hollande 2.0., but his emperor complex seems to be making him go out on limb.

>"tfw to intelligent to talk to reporters"

Who knows how he'll turn out now.

no

No

BOGGED

He's daddy

FPWP

no, bankster!

He is pretty charismatic but under him France will become just another unhappy federal division of the EU

Shook his hand for a very long time. Trump just wanted to be done with that cheater.

Macron seems to like Trump, or he has to put on an "anti-trump" act, but still secretly likes him anyway

i preferred fillon but he's better than fucking marine le pen.

That sentence is taken out of context. he said "France doesn't have a culture" as in "there isn't one french culture in France, there are many of them. which is true to an extent.

He's still a faggot mind you, but let's call it a faggot for legitimate reasons.

fuck no

Why does he have such a strange looking nose?

because he fancies himself as an alpha, and even if he hates Trump he recognises that he is a textbook Chad. Therefore, Macron wants to impress him by being tsundere but also sucking his cock.

He's gay, married his +25yrs teacher and basically a living stereotype of a globalist cuck who follows. Have you ever heard him talk OP? You wouldn't be asking this

Didn't he marry his grade school teacher? She is really old, right?