Thoughts on Sperm Donation

Have you ever consider preserving your genes?

They only accept people with good genetics with little to no family history of hereditary diseases or mental health issues etc. Also redheads/ginger are disqualified from donating.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pHi8hTvT3II
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUMP

>good genetics
>on Sup Forums

Yes, and I concluded it was degenerate because either I'm not watching my kid grow up or I am and wrestling for rights. In either case I'm not teaching my child which is important to me because I can reasonably assume my child is somewhat like me, this makes me uniquely qualified.

Awkward attractive guys do worse than average guys and intelligence seems to be a nonfactor.

I think I have fine genes.

Honestly, no I doubt I'll ever donate sperm.
I've wanted children for as long as I can remember, to be a father. So the thought that some other person/couple raising my child, knowing I'll never see him/her grow up, misssing out on being a Dad, the thought breaks my heart.

lol maybe you should stop getting cocks shoved into your shit if you want to be a father

Nah, surrogate or adoption for me. :3

I can't donate my sperm. You're not allowed to request that only Aryan women can use it; that would be raycis.

You could just stop being a faggot

kys, faggot

>tfw a grill will never look at you like that

a-at least I still have vidya

Also who knows if they change the laws in a decade or two and all of a sudden youve got some sperm bank kid entitled to your stuff.

Nah not going to risk our faggy government forcing me to pay child support to some lesbian couple or the kid trying to find me when he is 18

I assumed they wanted people who're highly educated. I've got an 140+ IQ and got 90+ on PCAT but what does that mean since I never followed through with admission and don't have a degree, just a neet slowly becoming autistic

Disgusting. Also it is perpertruating state enforced degeneracy and dyke feminism.

>Australian
>his ancestors were the literal scum of England
>good genes

Well, I wouldnt mind, but there is two things that prevent me from donating:

1- is that if your offsprings find you somehow (by looking at the files or whateaver) they CAN sue you for childsupport.

2-When filling the application, they will put things like your age, height, color, etc. And only taller men with good income and usually white gets chosen. Women are dumb but not that dumb to want a nigger.

she looks like a very young angela merkel

Not even close.

its uncanny

>Also redheads/ginger are disqualified from donating
Is there any good reason for this?

Faggot, go fucking die

>Also redheads/ginger are disqualified from donating.

Allright achmed.

Shitskins shouldn't be allowed to donate. Fuck their monkey kang spear chucking genes.

tfw never have a redhead gf qt again

Rose, please come back. I'll forgive everything.

>donates sperm
>woman working there uses sperm on herself then claims rape
lol nope

If you're going to adopt make sure you get a nigger race traitor

the future favors quality over quantity. the true genetics which should be preserved begin with (at a minimum) a 23andme or non-jeaux tainted profiling service from which the fallopian and ovarian genetically superior candidate can choose.

it's exactly like eugenics except different.

next is deprogramming the male mind from being a cuckold to inferior races to being a cuckold/dad/father figure/mentor for young impressionable minds before they get completely fucked by Marxist/Jeaux minded social and cultural engineering

is he gonna b ok tho?

Most nigger don't have brain, I guess he will be OK.

I'm fine with it if I can use vid related:

youtu.be/pHi8hTvT3II

>100% Norwegian farmer stock
>1,77 cm
>Grandpa was a local top football player
>Family is working class
>bad eyesight
Who wants my sperm?

Has anyone here donanted sperm? How was your experience?

>Norwegian
>177 cm

Manlets unite.

I am bipolar and 168 cm so I can't donate. Every normal Sup Forumsack should be busting a nut once a week to create more white children with sperm banks.

Seriously guys. In some countries they will even pay you for it.

Can the sperm get exported?

well, this does raise a valid point. if you want to have a genetically perfect man with the height to go along with it; it's best to be selective about which regions of the world to spread white magic.

Russia/Ukraine/Lithuania/Latvia still have some good DNA/genetics, and the women make tall babies +bonus, their women make good baby girls too

If you have the means, you don't have to marry several genetically perfect Aryan women; when you can just fuck em all like Niggers who never intend to give two shits about their own offspring. it's exactly like polygamy except different

> Also redheads/ginger are disqualified from donating

We'll fuck you then.