Germany YES

youtu.be/RflLJPlq7SM

forget anbout spidey, they made a film about germany family take in a rapefugee.

Kraus, mind explain this? it is a box office hits in kraustland

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IhNUedsgKCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck this country

So it is a box office hits?
You guys are hopeless.

Genius, the jew method when german families are going to watch this together because its a comedy and the way its going to implant this idea in their head. You need to admire the opponents elegance.

Jews at work again.

>Goy, this is just a comedy goy, it won't brain wash or inplant any stupid idea goy
>you see goy, having a nigger in your house is so much fun

Its like they analyzed millions of german families and put every single member of the family's gag into a brainwashing pill.

O wait, they did just that.

>german teenage women brainwashed in holding "refugee welcome signs" = "i want to have a love adventure with ((( someone special )))

I can't believe this shit. Just the red text in trailer screams so much "WATCH THIS U SHEEP, YOU NEED TO WATCH THIS"

>Goy this behavior is not acceptable, bigot, racist, DELET ITTTTTTT

The world hates Germany for what it once was and accuses it for lingering in the past and Sup Forums hates Germany for abandoning its past and moving to far away from its roots. Poor Germany, can never catch a break.

Say what you want but the jews are really good at it. But I don't know if at this stage Krauts will fall for it desu.

The german root lost with prussia.

Ye I don't get why Sup Forums blames all the fikki fikki on us. We don't open the EUs' borders. It's a joint self-genocide by the EU states.
All EU states chose this hell.

It is Germany’s most successful local movie last year!
Of course they are buying it!

we have a fucking refugees welcome commerical running on tv every commerical break

Nah. Hitler trusted the eternal anglo and lost. 70 years of brainwashing is one hell of a ride.
France is even more fucked though. But you guys need to get your shit together.

Any legalfags any ideas how to protect ourselves in case stuff like that becomes mandatory? Totally going to radicalize my refugee if i get one,

Most of them are not even Germans. They shipped ANTIFA people from all over the EU to Hamburg.

Can't confirm. But I rarely watch the electronic jew. But it seems that they have all jewified by 100% since the rapefugee invasion began.
Even the fucking FAZ turned leftie-green-fikki-fikki.

Bomber Harris do it again!

>c uck larpers believe this is real
Nah ain't gonna happen.

>Germany, can never catch a break.
you know it, once you hate someone, everything they do is offensive. Even jiggaboo's know this

>Wiedemann & Berg Film

>refugees are the new talking dog for family films

German Lügenpresse is funding propaganda, what is there to explain?

But why the hate? France is much more cucked...

this house entrance screams america.
just saying.

It's been suggested years ago.

G A S G E B E N
A
S I E G H E I L

Unironically wtf is it with commies and bike locks?

its their version of a gun. it makes them feel powerful when they hold one

Stop letting that bitch merkel commit massive voter fraud, germany has way too much (((power))) in the eu

Like when we get a new puppy?

>It's wrong to help those in need
and Sup Forums claims to be christian...

Anyone want to take a guess as to why these two are so happy about taking him in?

Because it's fiction.

Yeah, like helping your invader is so noble.

If dutch-bro's got their shit together and merged with Flemish Belgium they would control most of the harbors in the EU and diminish the (((German))) powergrip on the EU

But Hans, they are happy.

Damn Palina Rojinski is in this huh. I know this movie is a disgrace to my country, but look her up. She objectively has the greatest tits on earth. I am not lying, look it up.

Nop, France is more fucked, Germany is more cucked. Because like a cuck they invite it in, and want it. Besides, it wasn't France who proudly said "Wir shaffen das" and promised every scum on the planet a better future in Europe. And when the "shaffen" bit turned out to be harder than expected, then made "quota refugees" to dump on everybody else. Only Sweden carries as much blame as Germany for dragging subhumans to Europe.

> dont watch news anymore
> attractive refugee as romantic interest
> everyone in germany is confused
> germans are still uptight with their identity

JUST
What did (((they))) mean by this

I wonder how wet their panties are at the thought of it

As wet as Aisha during Mohamad's 1st fuck I guess.

How many times do whites have to teach you how to behave like respectable humans?

Most of the black block were scandis, dutch, spanish and belgian antifa.
german ones didnt loot and shit. A lot of them live in the Schanzenviertel ffs.

When they create sharia no go zones and hike the crime rate, it becomes time to cut them off.

I really do get why all the fugees are so frustrated and even demand being shipped back

They came here for the free gibs and the fikki fikki,
little did they know almost all german chicks worth any would never go for abdul or mohammad.
They just all did this out of peer pressure or the need to feel better about themselves.
They all fell for a giant marketing hype.

How is politics going? Merkel has started her campaign but how is AFD doing? Are they still infighting?

got sources?

The eternal Pajeet.

Er strafe es!

AFD is gonna be dead. Germans are stupid sheep. They forget everything about the political landscape within 3 months if it's not mentioned by the MSM anymore.

Back when AFD gained support it was because the media made the mistake to resport in refugees actually comming in. They don't report that anymore. And as such, the average german forgot about it.

This country is dead.

So gas chambers were real?

Holocaust deniers btfo.

Danke Shlomo.

Danke.

Afd is pretty much dead. Same kinda shit as the NPD now. Mostly just german sleeper agents and gibsmedat germans who need something to hate to feel better about themselves.
Merkel is going to win by a landslide, sadly.
No other options or no other options are allowed to rise in ranks. Strictly orchestrated election by jewmerica or better put globalist circles.

I currently hate then for forcing this shit on everyone else, including nations that dindu nuffin and were victims themselves.

yes this is very tolerant and progressive germany ! :DD
you should take more refugees because they will guaranteed your progress and stability :DD
don't be xenophobic you don't want another holocaust now do you ? :DD

>hates Germany for what it is and will always be
here fixed that for ya

And ofc the rapefugee is a nigger instead of your typical mudslime.
You can tell by this jews/liberals think blacks are the lowest type of humans (if they can be considered human at all) because they try to shove them down our throats at any chance.

My condolences...but hey third times the charm right?

Merkel baits everyone with policies like "everything will be solved", "we learned from our mistakes with the refugee crisis" or "strong united europe" and (I'm not sure about this one) but she and SPD want to have the older voters and promise them much and Germany has a pretty old population. I think AFD will have around 10%.

that would actually be fifth..

Old folks in the south are pissed af about refugees.

>(I'm not sure about this one) but she and SPD want to have the older voters and promise them much and Germany has a pretty old population.

It´s right. Especially the SPD is for higher and safer pensions. (While spending it on sandniggers)

I'm foreigner living in Germany

> driving to work and listening to radio
> advertisement segment comes in
> little girl talking about how she thinks she might be adopted because her parents have nothing in common with her. She says: "I like to eat spaghetti, they like to eat fatty steaks. I have long blond hair, they both are bald".
> WTF
> She then starts to talk how much she loves her both fathers.
>WTF
>quickly switch radio channel
>woman voice talking about "LGBT, anti racist, anti facists meeting"
> quickly switch off radio to prevent ear damage

WTF krauts? Fucking cucks!

>jew

Poland is allowed to hate Germany though. Eastern Europe was getting fucked pretty bad. Still as long as the EU stands Germany is an important player that needs to come to our side. Also the land you got after WWII should be a sufficient reimbursement.
You are down to 67 million ethnic Germans. Like the good old days

whoa...
sauce?

You tried and we littered europe with the body of germans both times and here I'll fix that saying for you abdul.

"May allah punish england"

>listingen to German propaganda
but don't worry, I will help you recognize what's propaganda, it's pretty straight forward: Everything is, every radio station, every TV station, even most German youtube channels, same goes for Austria btw, please stop listening and watching all of this horseshit. It's very bad anyway.

It's current year. Decent people listen to podcasts.

>germany has way too much (((power))) in the eu
If only this were true. I mean my tax shekels pay for this shit.
Germany has the same power as fucking Malta.

Nice bait.

Most of german newssources and other euro newspapers.
They caught a lot of them trying to get back to their native countries.

It was a fuck lot of violence tourists.
Why would the Hamburg block and residents trash their own city? Street fights with riot police is common in these antifa stronghold cities especially first of may but they NEVER went for local shops and business.
It was a bigass international "riot" convention.

Germany didn't abandon its roots.
They are still destroying Europe with their extreme socialpolitik.

Germans are the true Untermensch.

> Unironically redpilling
Easy way to avoid suffering

>AfD gets >10 %
>AfD is dead
Ya'll c ucks need to make up your mind.

Also better Merkel than SPD. Sounds crazy but you can do more damage than her.

>Also the land you got after WWII should be a sufficient reimbursement.
We lost land after WWII.

>Poland is allowed to hate Germany though. Eastern Europe was getting fucked pretty bad.
Nigger they still have our cities. I'll gladly let the Syrian Freikorps recapture it for Germany.

I'm reporting on the German propaganda. We need to know what they feed the normies with. I'm well aware of how toxic the German multimedia is.

This.
It's just another way they're trying to destroy this beautiful continent. Do not let them deceive you. Beware the eternal krauts.

I cringed through the ENITRE thing. Can't believe Hitler wanted anything to do with your gay ass country.

Third invasion of Germany by the Allies in 100 years FUCKING WHEN?!

Poland having some "German" cities is the only way of preserving them, since you Krauts seem to burn your cities down.

noice. sauce?

sauce me on this sören

I agree, alternative media is simply better than anything the MSM is shitting out these days, MSM is straight up brainwashing people at this point. I recently visited a friend and everyone was watching (((TV))) and someone said the "diversity is our strength" meme and I verbally made my displeasure over this phrases known and the most bluepilled of these fags I call friends actually challenged my point and tried to argue with me. I then asked him to explain to me how it is a strength without mentioning food.
>mfw he couldn't, nobody could

>foreigner without an accent talking about "our german identity" and how it's defined by inclusiveness and openness.
This triggers me more than anything.

Not a lot of movies made here.
I didn't fall for the Jew and kept my family from watching it.

(((9 gorrilian))) box office hits

and coming to Taiwan this summer.

IT'S NOT JUST GERMANY, HIGH FIVE NORWAY.

youtu.be/IhNUedsgKCY

I don't doubt this is partially true. Heard some spaniards on the streams.
This was government funded controlled opposition though imho. With useful idiots & immigrants joining in to take advantage of the chaos. Did you see some of the commie Zecken-threads here though? Plenty of young people with cognitive dissonance that actually think they're fighting globalism & capitalism by burning average peoples cars.

Oh shit, this propaganda is really good.

HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

In the west where I am older people have mixed opinions about them, some are pissed ithers think that we need to help them. Those who want to help probably don't hear much about crimes as MSM doesn't report it.

The current German population isn't the problem. The problem is that a big part out of those 67m is pretty old and that the current birthrates are really low, I see the ethnic German population declining. Another problem is ofc the foreign population which gets pushed really hard.

This is a bottom class, white trash TV programming.
No educated German watches German private TV stations.

NORWAY YOUR NEXT

France was always blacked by their former colonies, I mean, damn, they have 15mn - 20mn Arabs in France now, they are lying about the numbers, it used to be 5mn in the 80s and they expect them to be only 6mn now? Those that arrived still live and have 3-4 children + maybe grandchildren, 3-4 of them per child.

Is this a scene from the movie? It's hilarious! Those Germans still got it!

Well going by the current "refugees welcome" trend it looks like there isn't many educated Germans.
topkek

>drumpfkins will defend this

>Kraus, mind explain this?
why do I have to justify the actions of a bunch of idiots I dont even want to live with?

we know there is a liberal problem in every western country
what more do you need explained?