Pro-Tip: You Karn't

*Blocks your path*

"Give me ONE REASON why wh*Tes shouldn't feel guilt about the shit they did to my people in da past."

Do you feel guilt after killing a mosquito?
It's kinda like that.

If you're "black" in the US, you are almost definitely the ultimate product of white-on-black rape since slave owners loved raping their slaves. That means you carry the genes of slave owners and rapists. Tell me why someone with such disgusting heritage should be entitled to anything?

>"Give me ONE REASON why wh*Tes shouldn't feel guilt about the shit they did to my people in da past."

My ancestors were abolitionists and provided shelter for slaves in the underground railroad network.
I am so ashamed and feel so guilty for that. There is no redemption.

So, the Aussie nigger lover faggot LARPs sometimes as roach

DON'T FORGET TO SAGE

>Give me ONE REASON why wh*Tes shouldn't feel guilt about the shit they did to my people in da past.

Because I'm an individualist and race-guilt originates from a perverse and subversive collectivist impulse in our culture.

Because we didn't

black girls are only good for sucking cock. saged

The days of 'white guilt' are ending.

Deal with it

Interesting numbers confirm underrated post.

Give me one good reason why decided to get puke green highlights and put on too much blue eyeshadow?

Dumb image, OP. Black girls that dress like that are rarely anti-white. Her favorite band is Pierce the Veil and she'd rather talk to everybody she meets about her dream to move to Japan than identity politics.

good fucking god is that an emo/scene sheboon what the fuck

You phoneposters are whats wrong with this board

It's a dude.

"slavs aren't white tho"

Holy fuck.

Because we didn't do it. All of that stuff you complain about the white man doing happened before most of us were even born, let alone had influence. In fact if anything the whites alive today removed those systems. They paid for your food, shelter and education. They were patient when you shot up the neighbourhoods and argued for tolerance. The whites paid for the sins of their ancestors with interest already. You will never be happy though. You will never forgive use despite not even being the victim. You will not be happy until we are dead. So fuck you.

Fuck off my people never met niggers we are not responsible for your fault you degenerate nigger and now go to your closest anglo overlord to complain about your shits.This is what would i say.

niggers sold other niggers to jewish merchants who then moved them to america. I couldn't care less. My ancestors were serfs at the time when most of it happened.

I'd date her.

>I feel the pain of those that died decades ago
Kill yourself.
>I'm directly responsible for those that wronged people that have nothing to do with you
Kill yourself.
>I've done all I can to be a fair and reasonable human being but you're still being a racist piece of shit to me based on the color of my skin
KILL. YOUR. SELF.

No individual may accept guilt for the actions of another individual. Simple as that. I have never owned a slave, therefore I cannot accept guilt for slavery.

We paid for our sins. You still have no damned ue how your ancestors sold your people to Arabs and other African tribes. Newsflash? We were the ones responsible for ending that until radical Islam came along and raped Darfur, South Sudan, Somalia, Nigeria, etc. Guess who is defending you from that, as well?

>Implying that people took this thread seriously and didn't just respond as a joke

Because I nor any of my family ever owned or killed and sh*Tskins and and you'll be hard pressed to find many white people who did.

If you feel guilty about the 50% of niggers that commit violent crimes then the rest of us might give a shit about the 1.5% of the population (including other blacks) that owned your grandpappy and made him pick cotton.

I'm more sorry about this specimen and what fags have done to him

Why the fuck do people do the "wh"*******"Ite" thing. This >*< Is not a fucking replacement for an I you degenerate niggers.

Please someone explain?

Like what? Slavery? I never had, nor supported slaves

It's actually your parents fault if you were born poor or in a crappy neighborhood not the white mans. If your parents had more foresight and waited till they were more financially able OR didn't have you at all because they knew they couldn't afford to give you a good life.... things would be better for you. Not only that but like most SJWS you're probably in college so you actually are really privileged you dumb fuck, you have NOTHING to complain about so stop complaining and get on with your studying so you can enter the real world and grow out of this phase.

Also, because a fucking Yankee general burned down my ancestors plantation and home, and the Fed then later took what he hand left to give to as reparations.

I can't feel guilt, only a hate passed down for generations.

Well if white sjws made him such a faggot im sorry.

This must be some next level kangaroo bantz

You scum deserved it, you were animals and we made you worth something. Go die off already, you outlived your usefulness.

You would do the same in our shoes

White guilt is a meme.
Acting like nothing happened is as well.
Todays world has to be set into historic context and that's about it.

More like these faggots from west aren't white.

>you're a nigger
there done, quality australian thread

What's with the quotes? Are you trying to imply that you are being ironic?

What did my people do to your people nigger? Give me an example

Because we did nothing wrong. Get out of my way, monkey.

what is here

Jews are not White. Stupid nigger.