Anyone else SICK AND TIRED of hearing about Russia 24/7?

Anyone else SICK AND TIRED of hearing about Russia 24/7?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/bombshell-new-report-shows-guccifer-2-0-dnc-files-copied-locally-not-hacked/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its like they weaponized our butthurt. They have done more in a year then we could in a 1000 years

I'm sick of these retards ignoring everything else newsworthy in the world and only bitching about the "Russian Boogeymen".

Tasty delicious nothingburgers. Get'em right here goyim!

Yeah, I was sick of it months ago. It's obvious that their plan is to invent controversies for years so that in the next election they'll have something to use against him.

Weirdest samefag I've ever seen. Gave me the creeps.

I'm sick of hearing about and just want to see Trump behind bars already.

fuck off nigger, i would never post under the russian flag you nigger lover

You will when Putin invades your shithole

the focus should be healthcare.

explain to me how the republican could be so concerned as to shut down the government and try to repeal the aca 40+ times , yet not have had any clue what they would do differently and when pressed could only cobble together some bullshit that they themselves are scared to pass.

higher chance of britain declaring sariah than manlet invading with no money

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/bombshell-new-report-shows-guccifer-2-0-dnc-files-copied-locally-not-hacked/

Justice must find its way to the very top of the Criminally Fraudulent News

it was nothing but empty rhetoric meant to score political points

Here's another shocker: They didn't actually give a shit about Benghazi either.

JUSTICE FOR SETH RICH

JUSTICE FOR DNC CAMPAIGN FRAUD

JUSTICE FOR DEMOCRAT VOTER FRAUD

>cybersecurity unit.

How cucked by Putin is Trump

nor do they care about gun control or abortions or god or a living wage or the climate (im sure there are exceptions)

so why isnt that being talked about... why arent all of the people from all sides of the debate forcing these public servants to explain themselves...

surely that disqualifies all of these people from governance since they demonstrably dont know and dont care how to it.

and why the fuck isnt video evidence allowed in debates?.

and how ca any of this be changed

Nice digits.
Why'd you call me a nigger? I'm 56% white. That's 56% more white than you.

No the white house is covering something up and we need to know about it.

Everyone is

its sicking and obnoxious this CNN....russia russia russia russia blah blah blah blah ...endless cacophony.

>stop investigating and reporting on things I don't like

Get a load of pajeet trying his darnedest to fit in after being perpetually ostracized

>2017.
>Still watching fake news.

>not knowing how IDs on here work

I dont know, If I switch to CNN here it's always about Africa

So you were okay when they were shilling for invasion in Iraq for years? You really brought this on yourselves, Americans. You like this bipartisan sensationalist regurgitated garbage, you can now enjoy it by the barrel.

NOTHING
B
U
R
G
E
R

Do they still have mail order brides in Hungaria?

>Muh 17 agencies that were actually 4
>Muh dnc "hax" that were actually leaks
>Muh podesta "hax" that were actually a phish ie: SOCIAL ENGINEERING

>OUR ELECTIONS WUZ HAXXED

>OH SHIT TRUMP WANTS TO LOOK AT ELECTION RESULTS!?!?!

i don't watch cnn but everytime i go channel surfing i always see russia russia russia at cnn. jfc why the fuck are they still pushing this? literally no shame, fucking cnn

You know the white house also gives you fake news. You are an idiot if you think they tell you the truth. Everyone is in it for their benefit.

The mainstream media admitted it only bangs on about Russia for ratings. The only demographic who watch MSM news are baby-boomers who have been propagandised with Russiophobia their whole lives. So MSM are only pandering to their viewers.

Everyone else just googles the news and can find out a more unbiased viewpoint.

>'Covfefe may very well be a trigger to activate Russian sleepers

Are these fucking lunatics serous? Is this real?
Jesus fucking Christ, will they just off themselves already?

lol this
>Russia seriously being able to tamper with our election more than the Democrats are

Yes also the Democrats are the worst loseres I have ever seen.

people who never believed that russia hacked the dnc are just waiting for the whole thing to implode and take the liars with it
cnn got a free pass with the Hussain WMD bullshit but it might not be able to pull out of this one

Something must be done to stop the CNN jew once and for all.
Something radical.

KEK you're fucking retarded over there, well some of you at the very least.

Here this would just make people crack up

Fuck me this is all to much for me, im going back to hanging myself from a taoster

fuck yuuuuu german nigger