Alexander The Great BIGGEST LIE

Alexander LOST his battles in India. I will tell You Why.

1) He GAVE back the kingdom he won To The Hindu King Porus....what Clod would give a Kingdom WON in Battle BACK....No one...JUST DONT FCK With me u fcking white racist "historians"

2) His General Selucos Magesthanes MARRIED OFF his two Beautiful Daughters to The Next Indian King Chandragupta Maurya....If i WIN a Battle will i EVER marry off my daughter to a "short black skinny stinking " INDIAN king...YUCK now way!!!. Alexander LOST so His General HAD to let beautiful greek daughters marry the Indian King else....

3)Alexander NEVER even tried to advance into the heart of India Because The Greek Soldeirs got shit scared of the Powerful Nanda King Of Magadha who had 200,000 infantry , 8000 chariots and 50,000 Cavalry....IF ALEXANDER had WON HE WOULD have advanced .

4)Porus The Indian King was 6 ft 8 inches tall and powerfully built . He always mounted an armoured elephant and he looked much bigger and stronger than the tiny 5 ft 5 in "great greek king" alexander the short (sorry great )

5)In His last battle in India , Alexanders Metal Breast Plate was pierced by an Indian Archers Arrow and he almost Died due to that....BUT we are told (Alexander WON)....

pack of LIARS these historians.

Other urls found in this thread:

in.rbth.com/blogs/2013/05/27/marshal_zhukov_on_alexanders_failed_india_invasion_25383
youtube.com/watch?v=juH-ckrN-cQ
insidermonkey.com/blog/11-countries-with-the-highest-rates-of-child-abuse-in-the-world-353626/?singlepage=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if he lost how the fuck their successors manage to establish a whole indo-greek kingdom?

Forget the history indanon...
See the present...its filled with anti india propaganda...
Those fake indians shitting in the streets has alot of shitty translations and they show as if all 1.3 billion indians shit in the streets...
If these media is so concerned about our country then they should also show the progress being made by the swatch bharat initiative... and also how cities in india have developed..

t. KANGZ

India needs anti-India propaganda. You are such a mentally defunct country that your best and brightest all flee it at first opportunity, leaving India as we see it - the remainder of low-IQ retards shitting in the streets with dead babies flowing down your waterways.

>Poorus

Well, that explains it. Even Alexander didn't want to step on the ancient shit-filled streets of India.

Already a superpooper in 331 BC.

>Porus The Indian King was 6 ft 8 inches tall and powerfully built

Read that line and ask yourself if that seemed likely during the ancient times.

>He didn't fight in battle that means he lost!
No, sorry.

Didn't realize Alexander triggered poos.. Rome conquered Europe and we don't try to pretend it didn't happen.

There was No Indo Greek Kingdom....That short faggot lost all his wars in India

>WE DEFEATED MACEDONIANZ AND SHIEEEEEEET

I know you're memeing Sanjay but it was pretty common for Alexander to appoint client kings like he did in India. After he slapped their tiny little dicks he'd make them rule the area for him and take care of his light work while he went off to slap some more tiny little dicks

Alexander is my favourite anime character

Alexander shat in His Skirt ...he wore no underpants....he lost to the Indian King

Oh man..it sucks to see that you guys dont do proper research before deciding that everything is shit in india...there is alot of great things happening too...its just good things seem to be not interesting to you guys..1 bad thing and everybody starts pointing fingers...

Same thing happens all across the world lad

Punjabi men are Big ....Bigger than the modern swede cucks and faggots.

A pajeet calling Alexander the Great "short faggot". Projecting much?

Porus's ghost is sure in a mood today, must be the anniversary of the day Alexander killed his son in battle

In 1957, while addressing the cadets of the Indian Military Academy, Dehra Dun, Marshal Georgie Zhukov of Russian said Alexander’s actions after the Battle of Hydaspes suggest he had suffered an outright defeat. In Zhukov’s view, Alexander had suffered a greater setback in India than Napoleon in Russia. Napoleon had invaded Russia with 600,000 troops; of these only 30,000 survived, and of that number fewer than 1,000 were ever able to return to duty.

Now look at you both once a british dildo now a free dildo enjoy fucking your self with old history.

read....Alexander was 5 ft 5 inches....here is Proof that Hindu Porus was 2 meters in height.

Plutarch the Greek Historian said :
There was a mention about Porus that

"Wounded in his shoulder, standing over 5 cubits tall ( > 2 m or 6 ft 8 in) tall, but still on his feet, he was asked by Alexander how he wished to be treated. "Treat me, Alexander, the way a King treats another King" Porus said."

The above lines show that he was indeed noble and heroic and very powerful.

Bucefalus

Alexander's beloved horse Buccafalus was killed in the battle by one of the sons of Porus while crossing the banks of Jhelum. History says that Alexander is too fond of his horse. If so, why would he spare the kingdom which was responsible for the death of his own horse?

How do you explain Porus becoming a client king then? He clearly swore allegiance to Alexander and served in his place. Unless you're saying everyone who's ever written about it is wrong except you and the one Indian guy you cited

Illogical silly white racist excuse of the "Enlightened Educated White Historians"

It is said that Alexander returned to his home because his soldiers requested him to do so as they were tired of being waging themselves in constant wars. However, this seems to be highly falsified version. Macedonians had a system of rotation. Old soldiers were sent back with gold and slaves replaced constantly by the new ones. So, this excuse seems highly pointless.

>Alexander was 5ft 5 inches
And? Who cares? He was probably the greatest General the West has ever produced. Nobody can match his unbeaten battle record and ancient Generals such as Hannibal, Scipio, Caesar etc would all compete to match that record that became the "staple" of the ancient world.

Porus Was Never a Client King. He defeated Alexander on the banks of the Sutlej (hydapses) AND ordered him to stay put.

Alexander escaped and tried to defeat another indian king at a place called Multan (now in pakistan) there an Indian Archer Split his Metal Breast Plate with a Single archer Shot....and severely wounded him.He never recovered from that.

Alexander paid respects to the statue of Xerxes at Persepolis I believe the city was, Xerxes being the one who went on to wage war against the Greek city states in their homelands before Alexander's time. He was a man of honour, his horse had passed but his integrity and respect held.

laugh away u fat assed arrogant white pig

POO

Alexander WON persia...No doubt....BUT he lost in India and badly....thats why he did not advance into the heart of India ...he was STOPPED in Punjab.

He lost nothing. Like I said in my original comment, not engaging in battle doesn't mean you lost.

he lost because there were no toilets there at that time
so his soliders must've look for designated shiting roads
and that lead to easy kill when they were releasing

King Alexander gave the King of Taxila 25 tonnes of gold which he had plundered from Persia, (after the battle of Gaugamela) , as a bribe to ally with him. For he had heard that Porus had 85 elephants in his army and his own Greek army had never battled the war elephant.

WHY would he GIVE back a Kingdom if he paid so Much to King Amphis for siding with Him?

he lost everything in india...including his health and almost all his army...he got a bushwacking of his life....Else he Would have advanced to the Ganges Plains.

There's no historical evidence that Alexander the Great tried to invade the Indias.
Even then, put 10.000 Greeks and 10.000 Indians in a battlefield and you'll understand why you should crawl back to where you came from.

Did he engage in battle and lose? No, he did not. Therefore his battle record remains clean.

Who are you citing when you say Alexander lost? All sources I've ever seen say the battle was close but Alexander won and set up Porus as a client king, I've never seen anything that would contradict that

yea possible...imagine greeks being slaughtered while taking a dump on the road...easy slaughter.

he did not enter the heart of India as he knew the Magadha King , Nanda ,had 200,000 Infantry, 50,000 cavalry and 600o elephants....his troops were shot scared after the royal bushwhaking in Punjab by Porus...THATS why they went BACK...

1)Russian general georgy Zhukov

2) The fact that Alexander GAVE BACK Porus His Kingdom "after apparently winning the battle of Hydapses"....ask urself use ur common sense...Would Greeks RETURN a Kingdon they Won..? or u? no way.

3)He GAVE 25 TONNES of Gold to King Amphis another small king having a kingdom on the plains of punjab to side him and battle Porus. That Kind of Gold AND he gave back a KINGDOM? impossible.

>put 10.000 Greeks and 10.000 Indians in a battlefield and you'll understand why you should crawl back to where you came from.

never had such a good laugh for a while.

he engaged and LOST badly in Punjab.

My friend, you're reading it wrong.
It was the fucking smell. We could not advance into the heart of India because we had to go through all the shit you stinkers pave your streets.
Who would want to rule a kingdom as shitty as yours?
So based Alex said: "Agh! By Zeus the smell! Fuck it! We're out of here. Let those stinkers keep their shit and eat it too. Oh and where's that idiot who talked me into marching into this literal shithole? Megasthenes, come here! Fuck you, you'll marry your daughters to the stinkers as punishment. Greeks, we're out! Hurry back to Babylon and tell my bitch the Satrap to prepare a hot bath for me!"

put em up man....we will make mince meat of them...

dont talk rubbish u racist white piglet.

i saw this movie yesterday and this thread appears

i really wonder what the true story behind alexander is

Yer that the reason. This cunt thinks alex had trucks idiot bet you think his troops respawn as well. Have you ever heard of attrition?

the entire history sold to us until now is cooked up.

>if he lost how the fuck their successors manage to establish a whole indo-greek kingdom?

>Turk rape baby thinks he has a connection to ancient greeks.

ok if there was an Indo Greek Kingdom, then if i was Greek The King and the Army Commanders would Continue to Be Greek...AND i would never GIVE away my daughters in Marriage to Indians.

Yes now you might whip the floor with them. You can thank us anytime if you want you don't have too

>Porus The Indian King was 6 ft 8 inches tall and powerfully built

I don't think you know yet that the Indian ruling class were all white.

The deadly battle

Of all the wars fought by Alexander, the war with India is considered as the best. The fact that the Greek army didn't celebrate after their win over the battle of Persia but had a huge commemoration after the battle of Hydaspes (Jhelum) reveals the fact that the army just barely survived the battle after losing . There was no doubt that the Macedonians were frightened by the sight of Indian war elephants.

I was talking to the Greek, not you street shitter.

on a personal level i am always thankful to the British. i really am

Shit I feel like a twat now

In a campaign at Sangala in Punjab, the Indian attack was so ferocious it completely destroyed the Greek cavalry, forcing Alexander to attack on foot. In the next battle, against the Malavs of Multan, he was felled by an Indian warrior whose arrow pierced the Macedonian’s breastplate and ribs.

believe me many of us in the north are whiter and much taller than u

POO

WE

That was my point, Your kings were all white, i'm pretty sure.

well they are romans, and you know the romans, can't tell the truth about anything.

If a roman says he won a battle without auxiliaries, he lost it.

So how did muslim scum destroy you guys?

correct...and greeks and romans are just first cousins.

by deceit and low cunning as they ARE destroying Europe Right Now.

BUT now we are giving sore asses to the inbred cavedwelling muslim piglets.

Yeah I was always doubtful of this Alexander mania

They also love to shit in the streets

we dont....look for any big turbaned indian shitting on the streets . U wont Find ANY.

Better question; why the FUCK would you spend your adult life dragging your army around the far corners of Asia when you could have stayed home and built a lasting empire via constant expansion?

>superpooer by 2020BC

>flag

I'm not going to listen to the insane ramblings about the glorious UK from a Pajeet who can't even shit in a toilet

The worst thing that ever happened to your shithole of a country was gaining independence

DESIGNATED

Greece externally btfo by a street shitting smelly man, this is epic

what is happening to YOUR country now...."prince " charles got his willy chamferred already. U are getting over run by the cavedwelling inbreds already and ur political class is sold out to saudi easy bribe money

I am assuming this is your source:in.rbth.com/blogs/2013/05/27/marshal_zhukov_on_alexanders_failed_india_invasion_25383

You simply have to look at the army sizes and the training of them to understand which one was the clear victor. According to the source, Alexander had "34,000 Macedonian infantry and 7000 Greek cavalry were bolstered by the Indian king Ambhi, who was Porus’s rival." During his time period, Alexander's troops were easily the best trained troops in the world and were mostly veterans from his wars throughout Persia and Egypt. According to the source, Porus' army was "20,000 infantry, 2000 cavalry and 200 war elephants." So he had around 22,200 troops. According to the source, "Paurava couldn’t have maintained such a large standing army, so it’s likely many of its defenders were hastily armed civilians.". Porus' mens aren't hardly trained and undisciplined. Porus' men's equipment was almost certainty not even close to Alexander's, especially his spears. Also Alexander's calvary was used in an unprecedented(at the time) and superior way, according to youtube.com/watch?v=juH-ckrN-cQ .

Also the source says He won but had a hard time. "For having found it hard enough to defeat an enemy who brought but 20,000 foot and 2000 horse into the field, "

Fucking pedophile insidermonkey.com/blog/11-countries-with-the-highest-rates-of-child-abuse-in-the-world-353626/?singlepage=1

He turned back because of the smell.

>you're getting run over by cavedwelling inbreds

Are you and your family trying to emigrate here then?

this source gives half information.

this is the full information.
in.rbth.com/blogs/2013/05/27/marshal_zhukov_on_alexanders_failed_india_invasion_25383

this was when soviet General Marshal Georgie Zhukov gave a speech to the Cadets at The Indian Military Academy in 1957.

There have been some great small leaders.

no way...i am rich here man. i hv 7 cars and 150 acres of land,,,,why shud i even think of coming to londonistan.

Have you looked around Pajeet? If I won India I'd give it back too.

yea...teresa may is one u know.

t. King POOrus

Yer that soft brexit am I right

You are a fucking nigger. That is the source I fucking linked.

Six Daewoos and a Mahindra.

it's true, if greeks had controled india they would have civilised them enought to shit on a toilet.

The poo laden streets of india are proof no civilized culture has hever held influance on the undefeted pajeet.

Friend, listen, Porus fought a brave battle, and was a skilled tactitian, his valour and tact was rewarded, and his lands returned, in the form of a satrap for the empire, essentially, Porus had become a vassal. Alexander was prone to leaving native administrators in place, and occasionally giving some to his friends as rewards. This was done as a way to not disturb the order of the state. However, the Battle of the Hydaspes was narrowly lost by Porus. The respect Porus showed for Alexander is part of the reason he was allowed to stay, and as a way of securing his loyalty (and his bloodline to the empire), and rewarded wives. Furthermore, if Alexander did truly lose in India, how did Porus's domain enlarge with rewards in the south-east, parts that were not in his state prior to?
In response to your 3rd point, the Greek soldiers had been campaigning for over 10 years and fresh Macedonian troops had been being sent on campaign all the while, this constant state of war created discontent within the army, which was on the verge of mutiny.
Also, the Indo-Greek Kingdom would conquer land in India, however their culture would become increasingly Indian with the conversion to Buddhism of the king. While I disagree with your points concerning Alexander, it is a true crime that Indian history is not better known, as it is extremely rich.

wrong

1)Ford Mustang 1973 8 cylinder
2)Range Rover 2014 model
3)Jaguar XJS 1972 (12 cylinder)
4)Mercedez AMG GT
5)Land Cruiser Toyota 2014 Model
6)Maruti (Indian Car)
7)Mahindra Electric e 20 (again Indian car)

sauce on this?

No one has mentioned disease. Indians are immune to everything cause poo.
The Greeks got the runs from trying bananas. I'm sure dysentery and the big one - malaria took it's toll. I've heard accounts that Alexander got malaria in India and went back to Persia to recover and mourn Hephastion.

incorrect

Porus Soundly defeated Alexender Due to which he never recovered.THEREFORE he gave back To Porus whatever he controlled on the other side of the hydapses (sutlej).

Alexander PAID 25 tons of gold to King Amphis for siding by him.He would never give back a kingdom for that kind of bribe money

Porus ORDERED Alexander to stay put after TELLING him about the Size of the Magadha Army because Alexander wanted to advance further.

There was no mutiny among greek soldiers. The Greek Soldeirs were shaken by their expernce with Porus Powerful Infantry AND they had no heart to face a 200,000 strong Infantry and 50,000 cavalry of Nanda the Magadh Kingdom Kimg

Greek Soldiers were ROTATED with older ones sent back with wealth and slaves and new ones coming in.There was No Question of Battle Fatigue .

Porus got owned really hard, the losses were 12-1 at best. Also he lost the whole Punjabi region.

See this stats it's not narrowly lost, it's a crushing defeat.

Counting your derelict vehicles and a landfill doesn't make you rich, Numbi