Be 20

>be 20
>lives at mom's
>mom has this boyfriend, who hates both me and my sister
>sometimes hears the sex at night
>when boyfriend is out, mom and sister scream at each other, walks up and down the stairs.
>beside all this i'm extremely stressed over my life situation (beta, permavirgin, OCD sufferer).

Guys.. I have no money.... no job...going to school is my only freedom.

What the fuck should I do?

Get a job and move out

Kill your mom's boyfriend and then establish dominance as the alpha male, thus ending the fighting between your mom and sister.

Get a job in summer
>save monry
>end your studies or whatever you are doing
>with your saving and rent a flat with some other guys (or you alone if you preffer.

I'm almost your age and I intend to do that

Military?

keep going to school

outsex your mums bf

With "end" I don't mean leave. Keep studying

I knew this would come eventually, lol.

yeah, thought of that!

now memes aside.

>have he hit/laid hands you or your sister?
>what does he do for a living?
>does he provide to your live? i mean does he puts his money in to your household
>is he stronger than you?
>why does he hate you?

be critical and impatial please.

dont forget a firm handshake

just get a job

this sort your self out user

Stop asking for permission to change. Stop waiting for someone to lead you. Trust yourself and follow your natural instincts, you already know what to do.

team up with your sister and kill your mothers bf

oh. sure! thanks for the input!
1: no, he hasn't.. of that I am sure.
2:He's an engineer, makes decent money
3:well, not really. I mean he does not finance the house.
4: Nope.
5:He thinks I am a weird little fucker who gets in the way. Also he loves picking on my social life.
I live in Germany.. in a quite rich area. my mom's making very few money though..
My friends are quite rich and their parents finance their "out-moving" in vulgar ways.

fuck your sister

establish a superhero identity and fight crime in your neighborhood at night. for instance, you could be KekMan. after you defeat the villian, you could poop on them

this was pretty good. kekman

start lifting do steroids then beat his ass

get your sister to claim the boyfriend raped her

Give it a rest Achmed. Just because you do, doesn't mean we all do.

then maybe make a superhero league called "the keks-men"

a body of autistic mutants that go around saving the west.

>no, he hasn't.. of that I am sure.
you should make sure he is not touching/fucking your sister, that would be a good excuse if you hae to go to trial if something "uwanted" happens to him
>He's an engineer, makes decent money but he does not pay for your house
i would say get rid of him if he is not necesary for your current lifestyle
> Nope.
if he is not stronger than you, beat the shit out of him to show him he is a worthless pice of shit. that is what i would do (im not telling you to drive to a quite place, beat him up and leave him to find his way home. im not doing so ;D)
>He thinks I am a weird little fucker who gets in the way. Also he loves picking on my social life.
again i would have beatten him up at this point. establish that he is a shit and you are the boss, or just do"not" make him disapear

once again im not telling you to do anything, all in this board should be considered as satire, anyone taking me serious is a fool. :^)

you know what to do

Your mom needs to see that if all her immediate family members hate her boyfriend, and if children tend to take after their parents, than perhaps this man isn't going to be the best for her.

The League of Extraordinary Autists

I'm gonna have to agree with this user. I'm sure that it may cause temporary damage to your relationship with your mother, but it'll work in the long run. She'll have less respect for her boyfriend knowing that he got beat by her son, and gain more respect for you. It's just how woman work.

I think that the League of handicapped gentlemen
sounds better

>you should make sure he is not touching/fucking your sister, that would be a good excuse if you hae to go to trial if something "uwanted" happens to him
>good excuse
Dude, it's his sister
>im not telling you to drive to a quite place, beat him up and leave him to find his way home. im not doing so ;D
I think it's a good idea beat him up when no one can see, then tell him not to say anything. Knock him on the ribs, stomach or any part of his side. It would draw a lot of attention if it has marks on the face

here i made you a logo so you can get started on your costume

FFL FTW

Work hard at school, graduate and get a job. Find partime job while you attend. Fine a passion you can go for.

My passion is language learning (Sounds retarded but it makes me happy).

Just find a passion.

French foreign legion

What's your IQ and what state do you live in?

seehe lives in germany

That's what you get for being a Libertarian cuck.

i doubt she even has respect for that cuck right now.
thing is she prob a self hating german idiot who thinks hitler did something wrong and BF is prob somalian

>its his siter
kek man. it makes it way easier.
>go to trail
>Mr user you are here because you asaulted and almost killed
your mothers BF
>"yes but he was touching/fucking my sister"
how the fuck you get convicted with that. in the worst case scenario the mothers BF will do deal so it does not go public and he does not get shamed as a fucking pedofile.
>I think it's a good idea beat him up when no one can see, then tell him not to say anything. Knock him on the ribs, stomach or any part of his side. It would draw a lot of attention if it has marks on the face
"marks on the face" dont matter, he can always make up some excuse like "negro robbed me...etc" since they are in Germanistan, thing is he gotta show his power level so the dude ether chills or never comes back, if you understand what im saying :D

Can you enlist and have government help you with education in return?

What the FUCK is your problem???

also if possible, try to get struck by lightning or bit by a radioactive nigger or something. you're going to need to enhance your powers somehow. also start working on your origin story. be sure it involves a handjob and a mexican

Alternatively come to America and get lost in a flyover state. #YOLO

join the army

Get a job, move out, and try to go to college.

Just join the military you fag

This seems like good advice but then I saw your flag and now I have no idea where you're going with this.

Thanks saddam

Head to Williamsburg, Iowa and work the fields user. You get payed $10/hr and $15/he for overtime. They pay for your housing and utilities, provide water during work, along with all the equipment required.

Tell the police he expressed negative sentiments about refugees

Beat him up.

This thread belongs in

Batter your mother's BF to show him who's boss, gain the alpha status of the house, complete your studies, find a passion and work towards it. That's about it.

Give us his autocad and matlab keys

Buy some rope

>mom has boyfriend

Stopped reading, nothung good can follow after these words

Son of a degenerate whore

listen to the muslim, this one time for your own good

>how the fuck you get convicted with that. in the worst case scenario the mothers BF will do deal so it does not go public and he does not get shamed as a fucking pedofile.
idk how things are in Gernany. Here in Spain beat up someone is enough to jail you a few months or years.

>"negro robbed me...etc" since they are in Germanistan
Ya, i understand your point. But he live in a "quite rich area", apart from muslims and negros i think. Better excuse is a bar fight or else.

>be 20
>already this whiney

Nigga you ain't seen shit yet.

this maybe the only positive point in middle easterner society,our moms wont ever get boyfriends

>mom's boyfriend

>Germany

is he called Ahmed?

Why because they would get stoned to death first?

>Buy some hard drugs
>Plant them in your moms bf car/truck
>Tell the cops about a suspicious deal that went down from a payphone.
>He gets pulled over
>???
>Profit

Bro,
sounds shit, but find peace within.
Get a hobby, pick up a sport, learn a craft.
Honestly, a great place to look to would be the fictional character Ron Swanston - parks and Rec. - partially based on the actor's IRL persona. - don't go overboard. just conceptualize.
Gives you a good idea of how to exist.

Find something to do with your hands. - (not fap) Build, repair, learn!
+ side, could get you out of the house, build a career, divert your focus, build relationships etc

Get into Mind/Body space - learn how your body works and how you can help/grow/repair.enhance it.

Do this - and in the process, you will have gain knowledge via experience, and gain true confidence. not some hopped up fagboi confidence, but real, earned confidence, earned through competence.
With confidence comes comfort. and if you are comfortable with yourself, others will be too, especially ladies.

It also helps with travel and your life in general.
(which you probably want to do, seeing as homelife.)

If you want, enjoy a drink, just in moderation.
its a lubricant, not a medicine.
Drinking to make tomorrow come quicker sucks, and you could easily fall into a cycle.

TL:DR ; get good at stuff and like yourself for it.
It makes you a better man, person, partner and companion. - ready for life.

:>dk how things are in Gernany. Here in Spain beat up someone is enough to jail you a few months or years.
aver. se como son las cosas en españa porque vivi en madrid por 10 años, pero ahun asi tienes la posibilidad de retirar cargos.
>Ya, i understand your point. But he live in a "quite rich area", apart from muslims and negros i think. Better excuse is a bar fight or else.
its germanistan there are niggers everywere. also niggers targtet rich areas because is where the money is as i said. back in 2006 romunian gangs used to go for suburban madrid houses and hit them because they knew there was less police and more money in place.

we dont stone anyone in Egypt and we dont use Sharia law in first place, I think u referring to saudi arabia, our moms culture that she put all her life to her family and children only they dont goof around

If a woman is divorced by her husband no arab man wants to touch that used up pussy

also, by doing that, Alpha acting Beta BF of ur mom's may be forced to respect you, and leave you at peace.
_regaining Alpha position at home - Priceless

Huge benefits

Replace his work with jpegs from GermanGooGirls, get his ass fired

don't listen to the idiots about the violent option.
Its always the inferior people that need to resort to violence. - They have no other avenue of action.

>aver. se como son las cosas en españa porque vivi en madrid por 10 años, pero ahun asi tienes la posibilidad de retirar cargos.
Aaah, no había entendido lo último.
>its germanistan there are niggers everywere. also niggers targtet rich areas because is where the money is as i said. back in 2006 romunian gangs used to go for suburban madrid houses and hit them because they knew there was less police and more money in place.
Romanians get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

get a job
>cashier, gas station attendant anything

read a lot, work out. turn your pain into fuel; live at your place of study/work; they'll understand your passion/ plight