CDN Morning News: Not Unique-ada

It's CDN Morning News, with your host:
Lazurus Leaf
and returning threat regulars:
Britbro
Archievebot
Commie Flag Guy

>5 things you may not know about the Canadian 'eh'

metronews.ca/news/vancouver/2017/07/03/5-things-you-may-not-know-about-the-canadian-eh.html

5. Not that unique, after all
“This little ‘eh?’ occurs in many languages – pretty much every language that I’ve looked at has something similar,” said Wiltschko.
“It’s not unique to Canada that people use something like ‘eh.’”

Other urls found in this thread:

metronews.ca/views/metro-views/2017/07/09/justin-trudeau-failing-as-minister-of-youth.html
metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/07/07/police-say-woman-stole-purse-from-halifax-transit-bus.html
bitchute.com/video/VGlFlwfUvlQ/
youtu.be/_teistHh2RU
youtu.be/yOOb0qs7TxE
youtu.be/h5csqetFsYo
metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/10/canadian-colour-festival-celebrates-unity-and-diversity.html
metronews.ca/life/food/2017/07/10/teen-charged-with-assault-for-allegedly-hurling-slice-of-pizza-at-bystander.html
metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/07/10/crafty-christians-apply-paint-stickers-stencils-and-clip-art-to-their-bible.html
metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/07/10/pedestrian-killed-by-go-train-as-police-investigate-shots-fired-report.html
metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/09/fort-mcmurray-helps-b-c-being-through-it-we-know-exactly-what-s-needed.html
metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/07/10/patients-whose-emergency-surgeries-are-delayed-have-higher-risk-of-dying-study.html
metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/07/10/ontario-seeks-public-input-on-15-minimum-wage.html
metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/09/canadian-woman-injured-in-times-square-car-crash-recovering-in-montreal-family.html
metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/07/09/how-canada-is-fighting-daesh-with-friendship.html
metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/07/10/selfie-seeking-siblings-rescued-from-scarborough-bluffs.html
metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/07/09/thousands-of-adults-disabilities-forced-ontario-homes.html
metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/09/13-hospitalized-after-fire-tears-through-seniors-residence-north-of-montreal.html
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/it-s-a-non-binary-infant-toronto-couple-wants-genderless-identity-cards-for-all-1.4196843
archive.is/a0Hod
youtube.com/watch?v=rQy-sBSGmMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Justin can't Prime Minister or youth minister
>Justin Trudeau is failing as minister of youth: Mochama

metronews.ca/views/metro-views/2017/07/09/justin-trudeau-failing-as-minister-of-youth.html

If Trudy REALLY wanted to be the "coolest and most based PM ever", he'd get Donald Trump to annex us.
Trudy is smart, so Im sure he can be named "Honorary Prince of Canada" and a statue of him freeing the Canadians will be erected in Ottawa.

Canadian women aren't generational prostitutes!!!!
>Halifax police hope to identify suspect they say stole elderly woman's purse on bus

metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/07/07/police-say-woman-stole-purse-from-halifax-transit-bus.html

>Halifax police are asking for the public’s help identifying a woman who they say stole a purse from an elderly woman on a bus.

>She’s described as a “light complected” woman in her mid- to late-30s with a medium build, long black hair in a ponytail and tattoos on her arms and legs. At the time police allege she stole the purse, they say she was wearing a black hoodie, knee-length grey sweatpants and white sneakers.

I don't wanna hear no,
>DARRRR it was probably a mud or a chink eh??
>Canaduh, 90% white eh??

Canadian women look like something from mad max.Ours aren't exceptional but you really did get the worst the genepool here could have possibly sent.

TERROR PLOT IN WINDSOR COVERUP

Last week an independent Canadian journalist by the name of Kevin J. Johnston reported on a foiled terrorist plot in Windsor Ontario. The 2 Muslim suspects were involved in a high speed crash on their way to St Claire college where they hit another car. Police found over 1000 rounds of ammunition and several guns in the car including a sawed off shotgun. One of the suspects is quoted as saying

"IT WAS ALLAHS WILL THAT WE CRASHED AND COULD NOT CARRY FORTH OUR JIHAD"

Youtube has since banned his video reporting on this event. The original video can now be viewed here: bitchute.com/video/VGlFlwfUvlQ/

Kevin's response to the shoah of his video can be viewed here: youtu.be/_teistHh2RU

Kevin BTFO's "journalist" at Windsor Star for calling him fake news:

pt 1: youtu.be/yOOb0qs7TxE
pt 2: youtu.be/h5csqetFsYo

>Kevin: No I don't do this to get sued I do this for my country. If people choose to sue me then so be it. Their falling into the trap that I laid because I want people on the stand so I can question them. I don't hire lawyers, I represent myself in every case including anything that would be criminal - I will defend myself. So they can drain their resources if they wish, its going to cost me the fuel to get to the courthouse and thats it. But I still get to question them and question them and question them and keep the whole thing under oath the entire time and everybody on the stand breaks down, everybody.

> but you really did get the worst the genepool here could have possibly sent.
Yes..............

UK has some lookers. I was honestly surprised at how good looking English people are. We just get stereotypes of "bad teeth" and "pale"
Which is funny, cause that's Canadians.

>pic related: Model Katie Price aka Jordan
They got a whole group of women in UK who try to look this way.
Canadian women do not try to look good. They try to act like men.

>Canadian women do not try to look good. They try to act like men

Only in the GTA.

Our women at least wait until marriage before they go to seed. yours brook no delay in getting fat or pregnant. the weather there, it reduces a man's options no doubt, something I can imagine your vile wretches taking advantage of. I have some leafettes on my facebook, truly horrible people. It makes me love English women all the more, they might be perfidious but they are at least pretty and feminine.

People reading this should understand that its an Israeli flag hes posting under.

there are no israeli flags in this thread, hans. Are you having an hallucinatory event over there in your meme country?

Guess they didn't have any "white beta nerd Sup Forums /pol user" types to blame, put in the paper and then move them out of the country cause they're in "jail"

I've been across Canada. You people are all the same.
Newfies and people in BC are just as stupid,dumb and ugly as each other.

Woah now m8, get off your high horse........I know about Chavs and Council Estates.
UK has some of the sluttiest and trashiest women on the planet.
It's cool, cause at least most of them look hot.

My flag is Canadian

CRINNNNNGE!!!!

>Canadian Colour Festival celebrates unity, diversity

>metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/10/canadian-colour-festival-celebrates-unity-and-diversity.html

>On Sunday, at the Canadian Colour Festival, 150 dancers came together for a rainbow-powdered flash mob to celebrate Canada’s sesquicentennial.

>Muh 90% White CUNTry

This is also now a "Hot British Slag Tribute thread"
>Gemma Massey

LOOOOOL WUT???

>Teen charged with assault for allegedly hurling slice of pizza at bystander
metronews.ca/life/food/2017/07/10/teen-charged-with-assault-for-allegedly-hurling-slice-of-pizza-at-bystander.html

>ST. JOHN'S, N.L. — An 18-year-old Newfoundland man is facing an assault charge for allegedly hurling a slice of pizza at a bystander.

>go visit Canada
>turn down wrong street in 3 street "city"
>have hot pizza thrown at you
>get burned
>go to hospital, it's free
>die from unrelated illness caused by Canadian incompetence

>Lucy Pinder

Why is this even news??
>Crafty Christians apply paint, stickers, stencils and clip art to their Bible

metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/07/10/crafty-christians-apply-paint-stickers-stencils-and-clip-art-to-their-bible.html

Is everyone back in grade 6 or something these days??

>Jodie Marsh

Okay what??

Pedestrian killed by GO train as police investigate shots fired report

metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/07/10/pedestrian-killed-by-go-train-as-police-investigate-shots-fired-report.html

Just a total WTF headline. Someone gets run over by a train, while people are shotting guns in the area.....................
Frozen Wild West up here.

>Holly Hagan

Why is there SO MUCH , GUN violence in 90% White Canada??

This is TERRIFYING!!! Guns are American and bad!!
Canada is suppose to be safe.
Guns are illegal in Canada except by permit. These are ILLEGAL guns in the hands of CRIMINALS!!!

That's TERRIFYING!!!!!!

I want my own gun, to protect myself from these people.
This is def something I'd own.

FUCK I want to own guns. Fuck you Canada.

>If guns are illegal, only criminals will have guns

Stop.

Call up Metronews ya baby. They are the ones printing these HORRIBLE LIES about Canadians.

BOOOO HOOOO!!!

LOL
Canadians can't handle the news, from their own country. Literally mind fucked retards.

>this is now a gold guns and hot bitches tribute thread

Fort McMurray to offer "advice" to BC on how to "get through it"

>Fort McMurray helps B.C.: 'Being through it, we know exactly what's needed."

>metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/09/fort-mcmurray-helps-b-c-being-through-it-we-know-exactly-what-s-needed.html

Step 1: Call South Africa
Step 2: Turn down help from rest of world
Step 3: pay South Africans 11.50 an hour to risk their lives fighting a huge forest fire
Step 4: have them go home
Step 5: let the fire keep burning and just ignore it

They DID NOT put the fire out at Fort Mac. It's still burning in some parts

No, really??

>Patients whose emergency surgeries are delayed have higher risk of dying: study

metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/07/10/patients-whose-emergency-surgeries-are-delayed-have-higher-risk-of-dying-study.html

At least it's FREE eh? Imagine if you were American?? You'd LIVE and be stuck with a huge hospital bill, (YOU) need to PAY!! OMG!! Paying for something?? Well, I never!!

STUDY to be done!!

>Ontario seeks public input on $15 minimum wage

metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/07/10/ontario-seeks-public-input-on-15-minimum-wage.html

I swear, these people do nothing, but pay each other to do "surveys" and "studies"

>Hey Gord, it's me Doug, I need 50K cause I owe my crack dealer Jamal and he's going to pimp my daughter if I don't pay him
>Awwww shit eh? K bud, no problem, I'll write you a check for 75K to do a "study" on something.

It's all friends and family, paying "consultants" nice sized sums to do "studies" and "surveys"

>Kit and Kat :Lee
These girls are abit more "pikey" or "chav"

So, UK is totally fucking different than Canada. In all ways. Food, culture,music, lifestyle, history, pass times, everything.

Anyways a "Chav" is UK version of white trash. They wear track suits, hang out in groups at bus stops and parks. Drink a lot, do a lot of drugs and just act like shit heads. It's their "thing". The girls in that are all trashy as fuck and come from generations of teen moms.

"Pikey" is a real ass trailer trash in UK. Lives in trailer or "caravan". Moves around and shit.
Like they are scum in UK, everyone hates them.

There's a little lesson on UK. culture for the leafs who have never been farther than the suburb. (there is lots of those types in Canada actually. It's dangerous around here)
I've been.

Something happened to a Canadian, while in the USA, quick we need a news story!!!

>Canadian hurt in Times Square crash recovering in Montreal, family says

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/09/canadian-woman-injured-in-times-square-car-crash-recovering-in-montreal-family.html

I wonder how much that hospital bill is going to be eh?? That's why you never, ever leave Canada.

>More Katie Price. Love this woman. So fucking hot...... My ex use to hate the fact I liked her. Was going to post a pic of my British Rich as F, ex-GF from UK, but then remembered you people are autism and will find out everything about her. I also have her Virginity.

Oh nevermind, it's FREE, she got back to Montreal somehow, despite her injuries.
Let's hope she lives...................

This headline is LOL enough. I don't need to think of anything funnier

>How Canada is combating violent extremism with friendship

metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/07/09/how-canada-is-fighting-daesh-with-friendship.html

Canada is combating terrorism by improving “social cohesion” in Lebanon, which is inundated with Syrian refugees. Can it possibly work?

It's not even in Canada. Canadian Government spending money in Canada or on Canada/Canadians is UNHEARD OF.
These people are so brain washed into thinking their country is the shit, they have given away all their wealth and left themselves with nothing.
Like a lottery winner giving away all his money to impress people.

>Some random Chav slag.

Slag: UK slang for slut

You people don't understand, they have like tiny cities of these people. Tons of bitches too. They all love to drink,smoke,do drugs and fuck.

I read one story in one of their papers, 3 sisters, 12,14,16 where all pregnant at the same time LOL Mum was proud

Charged for taking selfies and going outside!!

>Selfie-seeking siblings rescued from Scarborough Bluffs, charged

metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/07/10/selfie-seeking-siblings-rescued-from-scarborough-bluffs.html

Don't go outside, don't make noise, just shut up and stare at the magic screen and everything is fine. That's how us 'Nadians like it.

Buddy...

>Lebanon
that used to be a christian county not too long ago.

Old Canadians can't take care of themselves, burden the state and small group of young Canadian tax payers

>Thousands of adults with disabilities forced into Ontario nursing homes: Ministry

metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/07/09/thousands-of-adults-disabilities-forced-ontario-homes.html

Canadians care eh??

>Doctors and residents say they have seen people as young as 21 entering nursing homes, to live with people older than their grandparents.
>“Essentially it’s a default scenario because there is nowhere that a young person can go for long-term care, except a nursing home,
Holy fuck....................

>Some Girl with a Gold Gun.. Women holding/shooting guns is sexy as fuck too.

Ya most people don't know that, or get it. They think Lebs are "muslims" cause they are "brown".

Most of the had to flee Lebanon because muslims where killing people.

It appears that Canada wants to help the muslims, instead of the Christian Lebanese

WHY are we suppose to like these people so much? I just don't get it...............

I'm not your buddy, guy

You need something?? Got something to say?? Cat got your tounge?? Too retarded to make a full sentence??
Get the fuck out of here with your kike shaming tactics you commie Canadian POS
>vintage page 3 girl

a leb family lived a few houses down the street from me a few years ago. they got deported for leaving ak pattern rifles, grenades and ammunition out in the backseat of their car.

Old person dies!! Holy shit!!!

>94-year-old woman dies in suspicious blaze at seniors' residence near Montreal

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/09/13-hospitalized-after-fire-tears-through-seniors-residence-north-of-montreal.html

She's NINETY fucking FOUR, good job you old bird. You lived a long ass life. Much long than the dead youth Canadians of today.

Why do Canadians LOVE these old people so much?
Oh ya, it's Boomers, mommies and daddies......

She's old as fuck, who cares she died.
Everyone needs to die. Everyone does die.
Canadians are terrified of death for some reason...........

WOW crazy. Can you post a link or something??
Sounds news worthy.

>1 post by this ID trashing Lebanese in defense of muslims................. so fucking weird...... these shills hate brown people, unless they're muslim.

it never made the news. there is no link. i don't even know if they were actual lebs desu. the seacan left in the driveway just had a big sticker on it that said, "BEIRUT."

Ya, I'm NEVER having a kid in this country. EVER
>It's a...non-binary infant? Toronto couple wants genderless identity cards for all

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/it-s-a-non-binary-infant-toronto-couple-wants-genderless-identity-cards-for-all-1.4196843

K, all these dyke women with daughters scare the shit out of me.
Those lil girls are in for some ABUSE. Holy fuck, dykes beat the shit out of their bitches ALL the fucking time.

I know one girl who use to get rinsed by her GF. No one would say shit, cause it's woman on woman. If it was a man, well we know it'd be a totally different story

>My new fav as of today: Chloe Khan

Check out how women act and treat each in jail/prison. That's a REAL ALL lesbian relationship.
One is the "man" and violent as fuck. Always. Like it's disgusting to watch them interact.
Some fat fuck loser cunt bitch, with a boys haircut, trying to act like man, treating her 6/10 gf like a sexual predator would.

Some of the MEANEST, NASTIEST pimps I've known are dykes.

At the end of the day though, women L-O-V-E that shit.
Man women are fucked up....................
Why they gotta be so WEIRD?? Like you're already dumb as fuck. I feel bad for them. I can't treat them like crap. Most are small and fragile. I can't lay hands on that. No contest. Why don't I just punch a toddler?? Same difference

I should've been born American. Down South , Texas way.........
I love huge fake tits, fast cars and guns.
All American as fuck...

I'm out for today. Feel free to keep the thread going.

Just remember
>Guns ,I like em stainless, bitches ,I like em brainless

archive.is/a0Hod

Maybe I am getting too old to understand but...
Someone explain this sheit to me...
Please...
WHY is this happening...
youtube.com/watch?v=rQy-sBSGmMw

Maybe the "Gender" assignment needs to be changed to Genitalia assignment.