Antifa declares Texas "comrade" a snitch

Antifa turns on yet another "comrade" after they got caught. These faggots have zero loyalty. Guess they assumed he ratted them out to get his fairly light sentence, they're probably right.

He just got sentenced too:
>A federal judge sentenced one of the 234 people arrested during rioting in Washington, D.C. on Inauguration Day to prison. The defendant admitted he joined with 200 others to form a “Black Bloc” wearing black, gloves, scarves, ski masks, gas masks, and goggles to conceal their identities. He also carried a black flag, a hammer, and a gas mask. He is the first to be sentenced in connection with the riots.
>A statement signed by 31-year-old Dane Powell said that others with the “Black Bloc” at Logan Circle wore sunglasses, helmets, hoodies, “and other face-concealing and face-protecting items to conceal their identities to prevent law enforcement from being able to identify the individual perpetrators of violence or property damage.”
>Dane Powell was choking with emotion when he asked Judge Lynn Leibovitz of the Superior Court of the District of Columbia for leniency. The Tampa Bay Times reported that he urged, “I stand before you today asking for forgiveness for anyone who was scared, hurt or felt threatened by me on that day.”

breitbart.com/texas/2017/07/09/first-trump-inauguration-blac-block-anarchist-sentenced-to-prison/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rMLj9-Q-QQE
dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dane powell was wearing black bloc anarchist face coverings when arrested

The faggots only doing 4 months actual hard time too unless he violates probation

4 months he will handle he would of never survived a year in prison
If it was solitary or general population.
Atleast he will get to experience communist food ration's in prison.

I want to see how they go doing years

only four months?? but will serve 3 years if he fucks up in the next 2 years

pretty weak

It's a shame it isn't over 1 year. I could be wrong but if your sentence > 1 year you go to prison, if your sentence < 1 year, you go to county jail... county is a fucking cakewalk

>We punch nazis
oh god, i'm more at risk of getting harmed while laughing at that shit than actually getting punched by one of those numales/landwhales

here's the video. they "charge" the police at 33:30
youtube.com/watch?v=rMLj9-Q-QQE

>run at cops
>get maced and beaten
>we need a medic! have an asthma attack over here!

tip top lelling cuck at that "charge." what a bunch limp-dicked faggots who have never played any sports or had any physical confrontation in their entire lives. where the fuck was the #SWOLELEFT in all of this?

>“I stand before you today asking for forgiveness for anyone who was scared, hurt or felt threatened by me on that day.”

>I ask for forgiveness for my victims

Jesus Christ, stupid little shit cant even get his apology straight. I hope he gets his life ruined, especially considering you know he would never have felt remorse or anything other than righteousness regarding his actions, had he not been caught.

holy shit that charge at police
>decide to charge police
>realize that you don't know what to do when you actually reach the police mid-run
>slow down and stop before reaching the police
>get maced
>fall down and wail like a pussy
antifa in the US are fucking weak faggots

it's some dumb Australian making shitty false flags

How the fuck can Anarchists and Commies even pretend to be on the same side smdh

You don't got real commies in the west, only useful idiots. That given back in the day, the commies used the anarchists too. Given power they just gassed everyone as they are not productive workers and just cause unrest.

they got along because they're equally retarded

I will have my popcorn ready by 1st of sep, that trial is going to be really funny. It's almost like half baked 2.0

>123
>Fuck the bourgeoisie
>456
>Fuck the bourgeoisie

Holy shit antifa is retarded

Is this real? They work with NAMBLA?

get the gas

yes they do.. this is how fucked up they are
>don't be a pedophobe
etc
this is what you are dealing with here

dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/

Anyone know what happened to eric canton in the end?

still awaiting trial

>We have a potential asthma attack that is being denied medical assistance

Make antifa propaganda against different mexican cartels. Some will actually go after the retards who talk shit. Would be hilarious

That depends entirely on the jail vs. the prison. Some prisons are pretty comfy and some jails are Africa tier.

>Judge Lynn Leibovitz

No they don't you transparent bag of delusion.

stop making shit up, there is literally 0 proof of this besides some shit you made up to LARP

fake news

Most of them are just looking for an excuse to vandalize, with the lack of any fascist government in the western world they have no legitimacy in it to begin with