Think Again: 'There is no obesity crisis'

bbc.co.uk/news/av/magazine-40505399/think-again-there-is-no-obesity-crisis'

She has to be one of (((them))) surely.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hRoSJ1y1FSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fast food still lives there will always be obesity fucking idiot you think they cook all that shit them self no because they can order for kfc fuck my life seeing more fat fucks in the future to come

>There is no obesity crisis
told ya

Broken link

Ok? Niggers and spics will die more from obesity then whites.

>scientists and nutritionists wrong on obesity epidemic they shilled for years
>CLIMATE CHANGE IS PROVEN SCIENCE DON'T QUESTION IT

obesity is another tool for population control. Just let it happen goys.

youtube.com/watch?v=hRoSJ1y1FSY

>I deny reality therefore it doesn't exist

The arrogance of these faggot kikes

We should tax obese being.

>psych professor on diet

As a medical student this pisses me off to no end. Obesity is directly tied to hypertension and diabetes, which, while they may not cause mortality, cause SUBSTANTIAL morbidity. Obesity increases health costs, reduces quality of life, and causes substantial disability. This woman needs to die in a fire.

>no obesity crisis
Yes it is sweetie. Search "Website Obesity Crisis" e.g. BBC site itself.

Because of an apostrophe in the end.

>2017
>not using Streamable to mirror videos whose original sources do not support HTML5 playback

they are only saying this because everyone is pointing out the most obese of Americans are black women and all the spics.

I might weight 400lbs put I identify as a skinny person so it's ok

I'm a biologist that specialize in disease and parasites, 100% this! I've seen inside cadavers of overweight people. I was so fucking horrified that I forced myself to lose weight.

say substantial again, smart guy

she is suggesting that the obeasts change their identity to Trans~slender to avoid being called an obeast

I'm a bit buzzed, I worked my dick to the bone on night shift. I get a little repetitive when I'm drinking.

wtf i love cake now

inb4 'there is new series coming out on (((reality tv))) called "Scared Skinny" where obeasts are introduced to large Walmart blobs on hover round scooters threatening to eat them if they don't shit a few boxes of twinkies on command, or become a victim of cannibalism. it's exactly like "Scared Straight" except different