Alex Jones

Is he still relevant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gL9KFnKfusA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More than ever.

Sometime fun to watch

The globalists are butt fucking frogs and pouring floride-laced semen in your children's cereal and you want to ask if he's still relevant?

That gay gay who talks about altr right conservatism being the new counter culture is kinda ok :)

Scientists are making animal/human chimeras and you're really asking this? You might need to check your fluoride levels aren't too high and your iodine levels too low.

:)

who?

he's CIA

yeah who doesnt love constant advertisements. its why i stopped watching television there werent enough fucking advertisements.

Nevö hö bifo

I don't like his reddit crew with clickbait titles and underage crap, I liked it better before.

I stopped watching half of what I did.

I honestly like his crew better than him. Owen Schroyer and David Knight are awesome.

He stopped being relevant when he stopped naming the Jew early on in his career for the sake of more shekels.

I'm inviting him and Trump to my wedding, think either of them will show?

nope

he just said that muslims run the federal reserve

the guy is complete controlled opposition

He also said that Saudi Arabia controls the media and China controls Hollywood. Not even joking. Fuck Alex Jonestein.

last video i watch of info wars

base CIA-psy-Ops merchant

Bill Hickstein

and Mcaboobs and Mcbreen give me an erection

Not ever since he admitted he was playing a character on TV for dumb republicucks. I don't see what the big deal is. Everyone on Fox/MSNBC/radio shows etc. are just playing inflated characters to rustle the jimmies of the other side.

STFU Sup Forums Alex Jones is a based Texan and I will keep giving him fake shekels based on the simple fact that he is my fellow Texan.

>mfw I lost sleep because i kept replaying the segment about satanic pedophiles from his show yesterday

This. The MSM is regularly talking about him. The President even talks to him.

This desu. Whether you like him or not, the election, Trump's presidency, and the whole Megyn Kelly debacle really pushed him into the mainstream.

>mfw
youtube.com/watch?v=gL9KFnKfusA