NATURAL ALLIES

Israel does more for the Right & Conservatism than the US, Canada and most European governments:

>Zionist groups funding rise of nationalists in the Netherlands
timesofisrael.com/report-two-pro-israel-organizations-in-us-funded-geert-wilders/
>Israeli lobby pushes for Geert Wilders
dutchnews.nl/features/2010/06/wilders_and_the_us_israel_lobb-2/
>Austrian Far-Right finds allies and support in Israeli parliament
ft.com/content/5d0b381e-1dcd-11e6-b286-cddde55ca122
>European far-right and Israel form strategic alliance
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/jun/06/israel-rightwing-europeans-migration-toxic
>Jewish groups back the AfD and Pegida in Germany
forward.com/news/214230/why-are-jews-supporting-a-german-right-wing-moveme/
>European Fascist parties receive backing from Israeli right
972mag.com/an-alliance-of-hate-the-israeli-rights-ties-to-european-facism/118580/
>Israeli intelligence services conclude that a far right Europe would be safer for Israel
jfjfp.com/?p=60338
>US Jews pour money into financing of anti-immigration parties in Europe
electronicintifada.net/blogs/asa-winstanley/us-anti-muslim-groups-fund-europes-israel-lobby
>European Far-Right forges links with Israeli right
haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-1.685317
>European far right dangerously anti-Muslim and pro-Israel conclude European intelligence services
theintercept.com/2016/11/30/growing-far-right-nationalistic-movements-are-dangerously-anti-muslim-and-pro-israel/
>Dutch Secret Services investigate Israeli links with Dutch Far Right
i24news.tv/en/news/international/europe/131777-161204-dutch-secret-service-investigated-far-right-politician-over-israel-ties-report
>Israel warned us against Iraq invasion, US officials say
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3444393,00.html

Remind me why we hate Israel again?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-statement-idUSKCN11K2CI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Israel is the one creating all the problems you fucking kike agent. Fuck back off to JIDF.

This is now a redpill thread on the jews.

>Israel
>globalist anti-white jews

pick one

Both.
You don't understand the purpose of Israel. It's a safe harbor for (((them))) while they promote genocidal policies in every other nation.

>Israel was against whites
>Israel was one of the last nations to support Rhodesia and Apartheid SA, alongside mine
Really makes me think!

>jew tries to make pro-israel thread on Sup Forums

Multicult-Jews thought that white people were the only threat to them.

Eventually most should realize that the spread of the Islamic sludge is an even bigger threat. It takes very little to eradicate Jews in a Muslim country. Much, much less than in a majority white country.

This, they were playing with fire. Once whites go, they have to deal with the Muslims who want a global caliphate.

>Multicult-Jews thought that white people were the only threat to them.
What? Ever since the creation of Israel Muslims tried to kill jews wherever and whenever they found them. Have you forgot about the Munich Olympics?

The Jew plays both sides of the game to win the goyim over. Never trust the Jew.

gas yourself

I agree, there seems to be a division among Jews. The Leftist, globalist ones are the problem, but is it connected to Jewishness, as we have many Christians, atheists and pagans who act the exact same way towards white people. I think it's just Leftism, which has attracted many Jews, to be sure, but it's more complex than 'The Jews did it.'

Israel is the embodiment of 'Do as I say, not as I do', as proscribed by the Jews against the West. They are an in group whose primary tactic of survival is damaging other in groups.

When Israel puts the interest of their nationalist allies in Europe or the USA before the interest of their communist or globalist anti-nativist brethen there, then they can be trustworthy allies, until then, eternal suspicion.

>silence criticism at home and abroad
>decry the rational response to your imperialism as terrorism
>engage in ethnic cleansing
That's what a fascist state looks like. Do you like it?

that pic is bait

SAGE

Based Israelis. They should be unleashed and clean out their country of filthy muslims

Sage.

bump

Dear Israeli Kikes,

Your nation is a sacrificial pawn to be nuked anytime your banker overseers need to vilify whichever group it sees as it's biggest threat (which looks to be the anglos, again) to one world government in a false flag.

Kikes, especially the banking variety, will not settle for a single ethnostate in the worst possible location (religious significance aside)when they can have a slave race of brown mongrels and rule the entire world.

Israel will the next WTC.

Yay, Israel hate thread

>implying muslims will allow themselves to be ruled by Jews

Zionists already know many Kikeburgers are anti-Zionist and hate them more than the PLO ever did.

Kike v. Kike amuses me but it's a fifth column in political terms.

This has to be bait. No one is this retarded

Israel kikes just tried to force Hungary to let Soros shills back in

Fuck off, jew

That could very well be true. I feel better inclined toward Israeli Jews than Jews in finance, that's for sure.

They deserve an ethnostate just as much as we do desu. The problem isn't the Israelis, the problem is the subversive west-hating and self-hating jews who won't ever move to Israel.

Wtf i hate jews now

>This thread again
Confirmed shill.
sage

Gas them, please.

If this thread angers you, and you disagree with it, you are one of four possible people:
>a Muslim
>a nigger
>a communist
>a newfag
Please consider killing yourself.

>gassing our goy-destroying brethren
fuck no man, goys are like pests , without natural predators keeping their population in check they will reproduce uncontrollably and destroy all the natural resources that rightfully belong to us .

Hey, Achmed, was the gibs not big enough this month?

>conscrpts women
>conservative

When did "Conservatives" become such faggots?

Enjoy the false flag shoah, Chaim.

Hope you're connected well enough to be out of Tel Aviv when Soros and co. move to the final phase.

No, Israel only does more for itself.

where is Obama's 38 billions of dollar """aid""" to military of Israel?
reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-statement-idUSKCN11K2CI

Saw an Ivory backscratcher in the back ground of a Soros pic a week later.

Shut up, kike

most of the convincted communists were jews as usual. Guess which country accepted them after they were freed?

You sound like a cuck. Meir Kahane would have you gassed first.
This guy gets it.

Why is pol full of mudslimes?

Israel is only nationalistic because Jews are smart and they don't get high on their own supply. They make oher countries accept globalism (example: Sweden) while practicing nationalism themselves. In other words the sky is blue and Jews are being Jews.