FUCK DRAMPF

>U.S. President Donald Trump on Saturday promised $639 million in aid to feed people left starving because of drought and conflict in Somalia, South Sudan, Nigeria and Yemen.

Why the fuck is he doing this, sending millions of tax payer dollars overseas to feed muh starving african chilluns...

I trust Trump. He knows more about money than any other person on the planet.

well does he know that countries have been sending aid to africa for years now and it has had little impact on their standard of living or on the poverty rate?

BASED

Yes, because sending money to niggers who haven't even invented farming yet is a good investment.
This will just cause them to breed more of their satan spawns.

Considering all the riots, he's probably just doing it to please all the libtards

so you're saying he was intimidated?

What a spineless faggot. They don't deserve an inch.

>Trump is a racist!
This is likely a good move for him.
You can't say he hates niggers when he's giving themiver half a billion.

$640 mil is chump change for the US
it gives him a positive headline for very low cost
possibly used it as a bargaining chip to win elsewhere

A M E R I C A F I R S T

Agreed, fuck sending money to Africa. It's not causing them to breed more, 100.0% of the money is stolen before it ever even buys food, let alone reaches any of the African peasants.

Chump change spent on bullshit virtue signaling adds up

I'd rather we spend foreign aid in this way than by sending more bullets and bombs to the zionist ethnostate.

>Trump does something stupid
>4D chess this is actually a good move if I betray my previously held beliefs for the 50th time to accommodate Trump's retarded decision

I wish I had a following that was always ready to Jump through hoops to explain away my fuck ups.

If anything. That's a good thing. We'll have less Somalis in Europe

$640 mil adds up when we're $20,000,000,000,000 in debt. You're probably right, but I hate the game and don't like burning money.

This. It's the same with how libtards lost their shit whenever they would hear about how he cut funding from certain programs because they were getting way too much in comparison to others. People don't understand that when you take into account how much money the US has in total, $640 mil is more like handing out a $10 bill to some poor sod that you feel bad for. People see what seems like a big number for them and then lose their shit thinking that Trump has sold them out.
For instance, this faggot.

He already made that money before he spent it anyway hahahaha

Considering these numbers are usually in the Billions of dollars, from much smaller nations than America. It's a token gesture.

Not only that, it gives him a "positive" headline for the media to say "he's not all bad". And it could actually keep people in those countries and stop them from trying to flee into Europe America or even here.

came here to say this in the obvious leddit tier bait thread, the number is usually WAY higher.

no American would be scared to show his flag unless he was communist scum. Quit Larping faggot

>it gives him a "positive" headline
That's about what I was thinking and I've seen it effectively calm down a good portion of the left, at least until they find something new to criticize.

The US has to fulfill it's international obligations, especially to African countries, because Africa is being exploited, abused and robbed by the West. So these obligations have the top priority. Also 600 million is nothing to America, when the US government spends x1000 that much on the military and even more on welfare. You can't let your neighbor starve and be the most obese guy on the block the same time.

Stop right there, nigger faggot. The US has no obligation to nigland, Trump gave out a pity fund and that's all.

If it keeps the nigs in africa, it's money well spent

>Stop right there, nigger faggot. The US has no obligation to nigland

First of all it's called Africa or the Black Continent or, preferably, the Cradle of Civilization. Also please refrain from using the n-word, thank you.
Second of all, if you don't want literally billions of people coming to your precious "white paradise" then you better pay up, white boi.

The US gave almost 2 billion to these countries in 2013. This is a reduction.

>this projection

Why can't we just spend nothing. Why is it so god damn hard to cut spending?

boo-fucking-hoo
i'm sure you really hate the infrastructure and social benefits that came with those bad western societies. don't wanna get exploited? get rid of your fucking warlord regime. stop shitposting on Sup Forums grab your ak and tutu and kill those bitches, harvest the fruits of your land and be your own fucking slaver.
>> thanks for the aid! -WRONG
>> GIEB MOAR MONEYS EVIL WHITEY MUH SLAVERY N SHEET - CORRECT

>I used to give my black bull $500 to fuck my wife but after these uncertain economic times I managed to negotiate down to $250

This is what you sound like
we owe them nothing and their inflated population needs an immediate correction, the west should stop trying to postpone the inevitable.

*looks at all of Tump's bankrupt businesses*
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA oh god pull the other one. ;'3

I suppose I could explain a few things. such as america's ongoing commitment to food aid. one of the largest and most generous in the world. which has garnered us a great deal of good will. So much good will that even President derpy hasn't ruined it.

Second, he likely won't keep his pledge. He hasn't kept any others that he's made, not to the american people, and not to forgien governments.

China's actually sorta pissed that he didn't send them the 30bil for infastructure that he promised last time their leader met with trump.
Bet it was awkward when ping asked "where's my money bitch?"

Wrongo. This will create more Somalis thereby creating more Somalis who want to go to Europe.

I'd have to agree with OP that this is a shit move. Probably the first thing Trump has done I disagree with. WTF is his problem?

>$640 mill chump change
>10% of what the US spends on protecting the environment every year

Not anymore. Now you're getting fucked by China.

>Why the fuck is he doing this, sending millions of tax payer dollars overseas to feed muh starving african chilluns.
OP does not understand this is a SEVERE DOWNGRADE from the amount we normally send to the worthless niggers.

Will u stop. Stop believing in Corbine's magic money tree.

Yeah but rich people love shit like this and it's going to make some stupid rich liberal feel a lot better about dealing with Trump.

I don't see the issue, foreign aid is important in capitalism. Also Obama spent about this much giving money to Palestinian suicide bombers families so it's really no comparison.

Until we destroy One Voice, individual democrats will recieve federal funding, right wing people will think that zionists are liberal Jews, people will buy a little less sabra, and that's about it.

Africa has always had somewhat decent farming. In fact before the Bantu went and destroyed everything sub Sahara Africa was probably beautiful and bountiful but like the aboriginals, ottomans, and spaniards, they turned their land into desert for war

wow great to see him putting america first
let the niggers die and the starvation and drought problems will fix themselves

Nice digits. How much of a downgrade is it?

>Corbine's
You're smart.

>magic money tree
How is that related to spending taxes on preserving the environment? Trump is essentially sending the same amount of money to Africans as he does to ensure that 1/10th of the whole US has clean air, clean water, wildlife, forests, natural beauty etc.

Fuck Drumpf und white people

so what you're saying is we value the united states roughly 40x more than we value any of those four African countries?

Some guy triggered you so bad you got a tattoo of it.

>Russian

Ah ok.

I don't know but it's really fun watching liberals perform mental gymnastics to try and explain why this is a bad thing.

He's doing this instead of bring tens of thousands of the idiots over, which is what the other G20 leaders were trying to get him to do.

Anyway this money will go directly to US agribusinesses.

>Anyway this money will go directly to US agribusinesses.

I hope you're right about this because there is absolutely no point in feeding starving africans.

They live a little bit longer, long enough to breed more, which means a whole other generation of starving africans. Just let them fucking die off already.

should be sending them nukes if anything. not to use, i mean.