youtube.com/watch?v=mrnWCfj4Vus

What are your thoughts on him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pESEJNy_gYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tye7MiHZf8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Good or Bad?
Based

He really found a lot of energy after losing all that weight.

I've just recently started watching him after my sister told me about him.

whoops forgot image

Based negro deserves respect

Based just like his father:

youtube.com/watch?v=pESEJNy_gYQ

His dad was a musician? For who?

He's a good dude that actually gives a shit about black and white relations.

Hit or miss. I don't always agree with him.

Hahahah

what do you and your sister like about him? What is your demographic background?

What is he known for? Is he popular?

I don't know. It feels like he panders to whites a lot. Which i always found weird because whenever he did those live debates it was always never but black people in chat. Even i saw a lot of black girls. Why is that? But like said hes really a hit or miss guy. Some of what he says is on point and others is just retarded. I stopped watching him a bit ago.

His has a white wife

My sister and I like him because we live around a bunch of niggers. She lives in Philly and I live further south in Delaware and she likes how he isn't afraid to say the truth about niggers.

My demographic background? I'm a broke college student. He's pretty fucking popular, dude. Just look at his subscriber count.

Okay, so he calls niggers out on things. That's not pandering. Even Chris Rock said there's Black people and then there's niggas.

And your point is?

BLACKED

Think you meant this one

Is she completely white?

That's not the same thing. Watch him more before you look at it so much on paper. When you watch his videos all the time you'll see that whites do do a lot of the things he says "le thats only black people", and that's where i started to get the idea "Oh, hes just pandering to whites for money.". Whites have so many of our own problems yet we acts like were gold. If we were gold, we wouldn't have many of the problems in europe/america right now.
Duh, hes a hop tep or whatever they call themselves. If anything hes just increase blacks going for interracial relationships
>"le why would i go for black guys when their so shit? white guys are the best!"
>"le why would i go for black girls when their so shit? white girls are the best!"
fuck off

>trying to contrast how Euros act compared to Americans.

Did you even watch the video, man? He's making an argument about how nigger women claim to be the most educated yet don't go to school at all or if they do, it's never for long. l2read, proxynigger

>fuck off
Can't even answer a question
KEKED

I live in cary, NC bro. You totally missed my point. You will never hear this guy say anything bad about white people. Even the white liberals we just plays "da rel raycisss", argument. That's where you find the pandering.
Actually you're getting keked irl. Do you think making black people hate themselves will make them want to make more full bloodied black babies? Are you retarded or something? Say what you will about cynthia G but shes done more for Sup Forums than tommy ever could.
>Stops blacks from getting into interracial relationships
>Getting more blacks to hate whites
>Getting more whites to get blacks
All whites get from tommy is "Oh, well there not all that bad". Which is GREAT for your movement.

Nigger.

He also shills for WM/BM couples. That's another thing which leads me to believe hes pandering. He knows his crowd is full of white men.

best nigger

I typed C UCKED. Guess there are word filters.

Also no one cares that you live in hickville, USA, dude. Your trailer park probably has a shoot on sight policy when it comes to niggers so whatever. Enjoy your sister wife.

lurk more

He caters towards educated people. Sorry that you lack that aspect.

Bad.
Watch the Drunken Peasants. They have spent at least 50 hours on exposing his lies and bullshit. He's clearly cashing in on racists who like uncle Toms. There's plenty of evidence on why he's a complete fraud.

>My sister and I like him because we live around a bunch of niggers.
will you and your sis assimilate to them?

Excuse me, redneck? Why not step down from your Penis Compensator F350 and say that to my face?

The who?

>Norway
We're not like you. Surprised your flag isn't the Jihadi one.

Try www.google.com

that's the before, this is the after

I'm not your nigger.

>Also no one cares that you live in hickville
Lol? Dude, they literally have a name for where i live.
Containment Area For Relocated Yankes. I lived in PA for the first 18 years of my life you jackass.
Black women nor the white men who go out with them are educated. One side (even sometimes both) are self hating/lust for the others culture.
You didn't even know cucked turns to keked. Nor have you watched enough of this guy. Please fuck off you stupid retard. Tommy will never say anything bad about white men. Nor will he ever do a interview with a BM/WF couple because his crowd (white men) would be angry at that. Who, you know? Give him his money.

T.whitenationalistwhohatesblacks

>be dating black girl that is "Pro-black"
(I'm a sand-nigger Iranian so dont be mad about racemixing you jews)
>She comes over right before I shower
>She gets on computer while I'm in the shower cleaning the blast-powder off my chest from the suicide belt.
>She plays the video I left up, its Tommy, talking about how black women are crazy and uneducated
>I get out of the shower and she talks to me about it
>she says I'm racist for watching that
>"Babe... hes a black guy. What did he say? Its nothing thats racist since hes black!"
>She says "You're right, just makes me feel uncomfortable"

LITTLE DOES SHE KNOW IM A NAT SOC PUSHING FOR WHITE MALE DOMINANCE! Seriously though, I think I'm in THE best position to help you crackers out since I'm two things.
1. Middle eastern and can play the "oppression" card
2. Dating a Pro black chick.

been slowly red-pilling her and its working.

Philly isn't the same as all of PA, dude. Clearly you don't understand that and probably lived in Bucks or Delaware County or some nice richy area like Chester County.

Depends on what kinda Middle Eastern you are, user. If you're Arab Money kind, sure. If you're from some shithole like Syria, nah.

based iranians
I lived literally 15 minutes away from scranton you nitwit fuck. I'm actually going back for saint patricks day with my cousin to check catch up. Please bring an argument about his pandering or fuck off. I'm not a redneck or southern or amish.
Syrians are based.

Good for you, Dwight. Did you move the beet farm to NC?

Literally lived in the projects and during a period of my life where we did have a house my mother couldn't get us the money for running water. Do you unironically think whites who will with whites are more racist? Have you ever been to europe or canada? Vermont or oregon? Would your sister be a racist if she didn't live in philly? You have not a single argument.
Literally live right in a apartment complex and 5 minutes away from my gym and everything i need to live my daily life. Do you live in sister bum fuck with ur nigger loving sister who got dumped and now hates blacks? no fucking arguments

It's always satisfying to encounter a fellow Iranian bull on the Internet.

What's the body of your negro like?

I love the guy. He's based af

Your grammar is horrible.
>Do you unironically think whites who will with whites are more racist? Have you ever been to europe or canada? Vermont or oregon?

Who will with? That's not even English. Have I been overseas or to Canada? Not yet. Vermont? Nah, it looks nice though. Oregon too.

>Literally live right in a apartment complex and 5 minutes away from my gym and everything i need to live my daily life. Do you live in sister bum fuck with ur nigger loving sister who got dumped and now hates blacks? no fucking arguments

Nah she's been in a long marriage to a Moroccan. Doubt you even know where that is.

Bad...ish

He is a nigger who hates niggers, but still sometimes acts like a nigger.

So if I say I hate some whites because of how they act, and I'm white myself, does that make me a nigger lover? No.

Pic related. "Who live with". As if you couldn't figure that out by yourself.
>Have I been overseas or to Canada? Not yet. Vermont? Nah, it looks nice though. Oregon too
Yes, very nice states which always go blue and just so happen to be full of nothing but white people. Compare it to the south which has loads of blacks and always go red. How can western europe have such a rise of nationalism in such a short amount of time? You know how? Demographics changed. That's the only reason. Flood vermont with 15k blacks and watch it flip red next election.
>Nah she's been in a long marriage to a Moroccan. Doubt you even know where that is.
Oh only half nigger? How great. She is a nigger lover. But to yes your question i actually DO know where that is. Northern africa. I know a lot about syria. Seems like you don't though :(

lol what? He sometimes behaves like the people he criticizes. You might be a nigger with your general level of reading comprehension.

He blames black women for everything, a nigger rapes and murders 7 women but to Tommy it's his mamas fault. Tommy never holds black men responsible for anything, he always blame shifts to everyone but the black man.

was the top 3 wrestling champ in state. Strong thick legs. decent top, amazing face.

Tommy doesn't like Black men either, dude. youtube.com/watch?v=tye7MiHZf8U

>top 3 wrestling champ
>amazing face

Bitch probably has cauliflower ear like a motherfucker

nop.

then her face must look like a rottweiler