TERRORIST COVERUP IN CANADA

TERROR PLOT IN WINDSOR COVERUP

Last week an independent Canadian journalist by the name of Kevin J. Johnston reported on a foiled terrorist plot in Windsor Ontario. The 2 Muslim suspects were involved in a high speed crash a couple minutes away from St Claire college where they hit another car instead of being able to follow through on their plans to shoot up the school. Police found over 1000 rounds of ammunition and several guns in the car including a sawed off shotgun. One of the suspects is quoted as saying

"IT WAS ALLAHS WILL THAT WE CRASHED AND COULD NOT CARRY FORTH OUR JIHAD"

Youtube has since banned his video reporting on this event. The original video can now be viewed here: bitchute.com/video/VGlFlwfUvlQ/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yOOb0qs7TxE
youtu.be/h5csqetFsYo
youtu.be/S8Cuqr26xe0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kevin BTFO's "journalist" at Windsor Star for implying hes fake news:

pt 1: youtu.be/yOOb0qs7TxE
pt 2: youtu.be/h5csqetFsYo

>Kevin: No I don't do this to get sued I do this for my country. If people choose to sue me then so be it. Their falling into the trap that I laid because I want people on the stand so I can question them. I don't hire lawyers, I represent myself in every case including anything that would be criminal - I will defend myself. So they can drain their resources if they wish, its going to cost me the fuel to get to the courthouse and thats it. But I still get to question them and question them and question them and keep the whole thing under oath the entire time and everybody on the stand breaks down, everybody.

bump

have a bump for doing god's work, friendo

so basically it's allah's will if we btfo them out of western countries? they won't even care if they all die.

Bump.

wtf i love allahs will now

Thanks guys. I am trying so hard to get this story to get some coverage since youtube decided to censor him. Hes done a couple updates on the story already and is standing his ground. People shill for Lauren, PJW, Moleneaux etc but heres someone whos actually doing journalism and saying really controversial things in commie Canada instead of being a cheerleader for shekels.

He looks like an Oblivion character.

Heres a bonus video of Kevin talking about kicking unconscious Muslims in the head for attacking women. How this guy isn't a hero on here is beyond me.

youtu.be/S8Cuqr26xe0

Tim Kaine?

Minus the child fucking they might be twins.

Good luck for once

if you capture terrorists before they carry out atrocities trudeau wins

lol this guy is honestly a terrible journo. He has unnamed sources and has no documented evidence of anything he's saying.

Windsor is shit and has problems with Muslims for sure. When he says "that's your side of the story" is a total cop-out.

Have you heard of the High Elves?

shit, is this real? I live in Windsor

I actually didn't think this place could get any worse

She is quoting the defendants lawyer and an official from St Clare. Why would you listen to their lawyer and how would anyone from St Claire even know any specifics?

This guy has interviewed Conservative Party candidates before the Scheer nomination. He is not some random nobody.

A year from now, Canada'll be calling the international jihad being waged on the West by ISIS and their little minions "A brave struggle against oppressive Imperialists by a people fighting to preserve their way of life"

the guys in the car were probably gang members. Might have been on their way to kill someone sure. He has no evidence they were Islamists.

He wants clearly to be a Canadian Alex Jones type.

>2 Muslim suspects
>Satvir Singh
not a mulim name that's Sikh.
this. it was probably gang related and OP and Kevin are giant faggots.

I'm also a journalist and I know Scheer personally. He's spouting shit that no one can confirm. If he produced leaked documents, leaked audio, shared their social media, proved they have ISIS ties or sympathies then I'd take him more seriously.

If you watched the part 2 video he debunks the Windsor Star rep when she says multiple times that there was only 1 Muslim not 2. Kevin contacted the Sheikh community of W. Ontario and confirmed Mr. Singh was a Muslim convert.

There is evidence they were terrorists since the "Jihad for Allah" quote was confirmed off of the first responders, note that the Windsor Star rep never questioned him on that fact.

Part 2 covers this.

>Kevin contacted the Sheikh community of W. Ontario and confirmed Mr. Singh was a Muslim convert.

Then these 2 people with all the guns and ammo should take Kevin to court. Should be easy to get a couple million off the Trudeau government for muh feelings are hurt.

What's with the recent phenomenon of nations not only committing cultural suicide, but being aware they are committing cultural suicide and going ahead with it anyways? Has this happened before the 21st Century or is it specific to our times and our times alone?

I'm not debating the Windsor Star is shit. I'm saying his evidence that they were going to commit a terror attack relies on a quote from an unnamed source.

I have many sources I won't name but I don't go on their word alone and expect more than just hearsay when they have a story for me.

>"IT WAS ALLAHS WILL THAT WE CRASHED AND COULD NOT CARRY FORTH OUR JIHAD"

I guess you can argue about the specifics as to where they were going to carry out their jihad but he seems very confident on the St Claire thing. Our media has gotten to the point where the only people you can potentially trust are people you've never heard of before.

Don't you find it suspicious that you never hear of any attacks in Canada even though weve had decent sized populations of Somali's / pakis and other Muslim groups in Canada for decades now and those are the same groups raping and killing in other western countries?

>Don't you find it suspicious that you never hear of any attacks in Canada even though weve had decent sized populations of Somali's / pakis and other Muslim groups in Canada for decades now and those are the same groups raping and killing in other western countries?

Absolutely and I think a lot of stuff relating to Muslim crime and violence is swept under the rug. This specific case I'd need more evidence than just one quote from an anonymous witness.

I'm not saying it didn't happen, I'm saying his evidence for it is too flimsy to be certain.

Its something to pay attention to. I don't think a bunch of weapons and ammo and being quoted as trying to carry out a jihad is flimsy but the St Claire thing has to be taken on his word. I actually emailed Kevin about this before I started posting this story to a couple other sites. He didn't give up his sources obviously but I did talk to him and watched a few of his videos and the amount of balls on this guy compared to shills like PJW and Lauren Southern has gotten me behind him.

Feel that. I was grateful for the video, because of the news worthy information it provided.

Stopped watching after he went into a full "Islam" rant. This is why guys like him can't get any real traction even if they're breaking important news.

If I wanted bullshit on top of my news, I'd watch cnn.

>The call that saved Castro jr.