>2017
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

Fuck off autist. Only 12 year olds think its cool.

manchild detected

>Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

adults think smoking cock is cool though

you are bullying him, thats why he doesnt smoke. asshole

>Only a fingolian is this retarded.
Smoking killed my grandfather in his 40s. Only edgy teens think smoking is cool. Literally nig tier.

Basically this. I always love threads like this where addicts like OP think that calling people fags justifies their shitty life choices.

Not everyone wants to be a gross and unhealthy piece of shit desu.

>smoking the nicotine jew
Wew lad

Stopped smoking three years ago. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made.

Oh look this thread again. Cigarettes are for plebs.

Why having you taken the cavendish pill yet?

This, the fingol in ITT needs to get his life in check, because he's not shitposting for fun, but because he is suffering from an inferiority complex due to being outclassed by non-smokers.

i stopped at the beginning of this year. it's been great. i chew that fucking gum like a fiend though.

This and the "Stop exploring the deep ocean" threads always make me smile

I used to work in the coroners office, and there were two things the doc said could make you live a long and healthy life: Choose the right parents, and don't smoke.

Look up a smokers autopsy if you can find one, its disgusting.

>Not puffing on the most redpilled blend

>sage in name field

This

>Not announcing that you sage as to encourage other people to do the same without getting banned

Shadilay, my brother!

I've gotten banned for that before

sage degenerate bs

Always the same Finn. Why are you so obsessed with smoking? What happened? Did your father die of lung cancer and you want everyone else to feel the same sadness you have? What is your problem? You know smoking is bad, I know it is bad, everyone knows it is bad.

Purposely injesting any type of smoke is retarded. It dries out the mucus lining of your lungs, preventing them from removing particulate matter in the air. Thus, you're forced to cough more often instead. It doesn't work very well anyway, so the contaminates in the air linger on the lining of your lungs. There's a lot of carcinogenic shit in the air too, so you end up getting cancer after many years.

But, at least it helped you relax a little and made your breath stinky. :^)

all these manchildren in these thread XDD
smoke rööki or be a manchildren for the rest of your life

>banning for the "sage goes into all fields meme"

trigger happy day

It doesn't do anything its just addictive and tastes like ash
If I'm going to do a harmful drug I'll do one that gives me a high or makes me hallucinate or calms me, one that does something

>all this butthurt over a notorious meme shitpost

Nu/pol/ truly is the worst

Why always with the Dana White?

Stop feeding the troll
This is just a shitty finnish meme (like every one they make)

Smoking cigarettes is bad desu, especially doing it in the house almost every single day.
Enjoying a nice cuban at the golf course or beach once or twice a month is cool but smoking more than that will make you smell bad and look bad.

>HE DOESN'T SMOKE

It's too early to be shitposting.

Is this a big meme in Finland?

>smoking
>matters
Have this in your thread i just made it matter.

what are the advantages of smoking again? oh, that's right, there are none...

but keep giving your addict money to tobbaco-jew, good goy :^)

Quit years ago, coughing up brown lumps sucks.
Now this shit, is worth having in your life.

>anyone actually replying to this post
Newfags please leave

Why?

Quit smoking as a habit 7 months ago (after 7 years). Went cold turkey.

Starting 3 months ago I started smoking when I drink, which is always at least once or twice a week.

Can blow through a whole pack between those two drinking days, but never think about a cigarette during the other 5.

It's only as addicting as you let it be.

Because it's the far superior way of using nicotine. Steady flow of nicotine in your bloodstream as long as it's in, no quick hit like with cigs. No jaw cancer like with your shitty dip thanks to not being fermented, but instead pasteurized.

Good goy, keep supporting the tobacco industry.