twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck blumpf and fuck white ppl

isnt that the guy that killed his wife

And it is perfect.

Yeah, with his shitty jokes

"You're dumb!" -Patton OsShit

What did he meme by this ?

im so sick of this shit

Yeah, He murdered his old wife but he's already engaged to his next victim.

>Einstein
Is that the fat guy who murdered his wife, and is still whining about how she's dead?

Yes. He is a degenerate drug addict. His wife was as well

Except he literally is your president. I know these actors like living in a land of make believe, but whether they like it or not he is their president

Wow that joke is about as bad as the one that gave his wife cancer

>this braindead faggot has possibly a 7-figure paycheck

The ovens can't come fast enough

rip dahnald

he get rekt wowie guess i hef to hang myself

okie dokie then

Saying Trump isn't your president is the same as saying your wife isn't dead

Nah he is planning his next wedding as we speak, any mention of her from him is virtue signalling

Though she was a dedicated crime writer and doting mom, actor Patton Oswalt’s wife led a secret life of drug use before her shocking overdose death.

Michelle McNamara was surrounded by uppers, downers, painkillers, cocaine — and even a substance similar to ecstasy — in the private drug den of the family’s lavish Los Angeles home on April 21, 2016, RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal.

According to the autopsy papers exclusively obtained by Radar, the 46-year-old had prescription bottles of Bupropion, an antidepressant, Cefdinir, an antibiotic, and Naproxen, an anti-inflammatory drug. All were prescribed to McNamara.

A prescription bottle missing a label was filled with Xanax. While speaking the cops, Oswalt, 48, claimed the medication belonged to him.

But in more sinister findings, officials called to the death scene found TFMPP, or Legal X, a recreational drug often sold as an alternative to MDMA, or ecstasy. The pill was embossed with a lightning bolt, and was hidden inside a small plastic bag tucked away inside a larger bag.

In additional, they discovered cocaine and levamisole, a dewormer for livestock often mixed with the hard drug, inside a small brown vial, also covered in a plastic bag.

Officials also found painkillers oxycodone and hydrocodone, and Dextroamphetamine, a dangerous stimulant that can lead to psychosis and heart failure.

The painkillers and stimulants were NOT prescribed to the mother of one.

Lab reports indicated that her blood tested presumed positive for benzodiazepines, fentanyl, and various kinds of opiates.

As Radar previously reported, McNamara died from multiple drug toxicity, specifically fentanyl, alprazolam and amphetamine toxicity

Can they go on for 8 years like this? what will they do when it's over?
>inb4 implying that he'll go for 8 years
they are the ones that are actively pushing for it

Donald Trump is the President, whether you like it or not.

Trumps old as hell already, no way hes in any shape to be president past 75

>be professional comedian
>This is the best joke he can come up with.

Even lord emporor has better bantz

He's literally the president though.

Wasn't it shown that Eisenstein couldn't even recall his home adress or something like that?

someone go on and tell him "saying your wife died is like saying kurt cobain had an accident" or something like that

>Height: 5′ 3″

ehh maybe thats not the best. im trying to imply his wife killed herself on purpose to get away from him like how kurt killed himself on purpose. im sure someone can come up with something a little more scathing.

how will the don ever recover.

So brave!

but he is the president

it's like calling a dumb person einstein if that person is einstein

Calling Patton Oswalt "a Man" is the same calling a 5'3" person "Tall"

But Trump IS president, and there ARE dumb people named Einstein.

Anti-Trump humour is destroying comedy. It's less sophisticated than "Airline food! Am I right guys..."

I assume that the voice in Patton's head made it funny because it said "Mr. President" sarcastically. "Mr. President" is just how you refer to a president.

but he IS President

now what?

Unlike him he is the President tough.

>5'3"
>person
ha.

man he must be focusing more on killing his new wife, that joke was 2nd grade cringey

"Mr. President" is the official honorific of the office.

I guess he's just trying to say Trump... doesn't deserve it?

please please please tell me someone tweeted this at him

You forgot the verified check

HAHAHA, oh wow, did somebody trigger that guy?

ayy lmao

He's right, the correct thing to say is "His Presidential Majesty".

Apples and oranges. It's a title given with specific prerequisites being "smart" is not one of them.

Why was there never an investigation into his wife's mysterious death?
Why do the Hollywood elites protect even C list comedians from the law?
This fat retard is literally getting away with murder

Epic

Gtfo you spose murdering fat liberal piece of shit.

Or like calling his wife "living".

As if Einstein was not a thief, a liar and a plagiarist.

He's a joo too so what should you expect.

The funeral baked meats
Did coldly furnish forth the marriage tables.

no seas pelotudo gallego de mierda, porque no cerras el orto y le vas a chupar la pija a un musulman retrasado mental!

This, the article says she was found in their private "drug den" in a house shared with a child, drugs all over the place anyone else this happened to would be in jail with their kid in foster care

seriously - do they hand these out like candy now? every week there's a new verified orc poster shitting up trump's feed

This might be the dumbest thing I have ever read.

Or like calling Patton Oswalt a pharmacist. Or a husband.

Kinda dumb statement by Paton. Shame bc I thought his stand up was pretty funny even if I've never seen it. I heard good things about him but oh well, looks like he's jumping on the bandwagon.

Also does he know that they call Trump Mr. President because that's the position he holds? People call dumb people Einsteins sarcastically and the fact that Paton doesn't understand sarcasm is a pretty indicative point to him being plainly a bad comic.

My God, liberals are so unfunny and cringe.

I'm scared, my side has all the retards and the right is kicking our asses.

He's a tip for fellow liberals. Don't post, react or even talk unless you have something good to contribute. You're making it harder for the rest of us to win this.

Einstein is not a title. This is just a rephrase of "he's dumb" done poorly.

>Calling Drumpf "Mr. President" is like calling my wife "alive".
Fixed for you

Don't joke about that

Patton Oswald is as white as it gets you Moran

This is the most feeble attempt at an insult I have ever seen.

This manlet fagget will evwntually fall to the God Emperors curse. I hope his new bitch rakes him over the coals once they get married

All he needs is some Super Male Vitality. I'm sure Alex will hook him up.

The responses on Twitter are golden. Shame the cunt is so far in his arse he doesn't read a bit of it.

twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/884189391182209025

His name should be Patton Ow!Salt because he's a fucking slug

Calling Patton Oswalt's wife "alive" is the same as calling Hillary "President"

(they are both lies)

Calling Patton Oswald a comedian, is the same as saying his wife is alive.

He's objectively the President though. I don't get the joke.

What kind of mental illness is required where this is not a delusional statement?

Patton, it's time for my shot.

I hate when things like this remain famous. This fat fuck killed his wife. Yet he still rich and famous. People like him in that fucking disgusting Lena Dunham just get under my skin. How early still famous. Actually why are they famous?

Did anyone reply and call him Einstein?

Trump BTFO, surely he'll be impeached now right goys??

I asked him how his wife was doing.

lel I love Sup Forums

And he's supposed to be a professional comidian?

wew

He didn't murder her. His godless wife consciously chose oblivion and abandoning her childrten over having his nasty, sweaty little homunculus body writhe around on top of her ever again. At least the rebound cunt with the titties is openly going after his money before he considers a pre-nup.

Is there any proof that Patton Oswald destroyed his beloved?

a beta male can't destroy a alpha male

yes, basically all you have to do now is fill out a form

Holy shit

I am a proud Liberal. Patton Oswalt, one of the best comedians of our generation, is a liberal. George Soros, whom I admire, is a Liberal. Barack Obama, who I will forever thank and adore, is a Liberal. Bernie Sanders, the only one in Congress would be considered because of the love he has for his Country and all of it's Citizens, is a Liberal. Jesus the Son of God, whom I love and try to be like him, is a Liberal!

This guy calls himself a comedian

hahaha holy shit what a piece of excrement

I think very little of Patton Oswalt but I still would expect a better insult than this.

Thank God his wife isn't alive to see how low he has sunk.

Calling Patton Oswald a comedian is like calling an ugly person funny looking

>even seth macfarlane doesn't enjoy patton's comedy anymore.

>Calling Patton Oswalt a comedian.

why should anyone care about a wife murderers opinion?

okay dextroamphetamine is not that dangerous, i use it every once in a while

can't believe the mst3k guys hired this shitheap. probably servo's doing.

Oddly simplistic "joke" for him.

Why do these people have careers and make tons of money.

Or the same as calling someone who doesn't murder their wife "Patton Oswalt."

Damn girl. Hahahaha.

Oswa who?

Is he relevant or just another ist twitter hero who trashes Trump to get attention?