Why are people saying in 50 year white people will be a minority...

Why are people saying in 50 year white people will be a minority? I really don't s how they can become a minority in places such as England why are people saying that?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1499690653991.webm
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is France
i.4cdn.org/pol/1499690653991.webm

Brown peoole breed WAY more than white peoole

because we are importing a lot of young men from cultures that have very high fertility, meanwhile white people are hardly having kids. When all the old white people die off, the people who are the same age as the migrants will be a minority, and over time as whites have less children and mix they will end up a very tiny minority and vanish in the end.

White populations are declining at an alarming rate in the west, but I disagree with the notion that the white race is going "extinct" seeing as how places like Poland and Czech Republic still exist.

The french always loved their niggers, I'm looking forward to those pretentious cunts trying to cross the channel. They wont make it.

Making babies ≠ successfully raising them.

Muslims have 5 kids each and our government have allowed migration to reach 300k.
We're working on it though, have as many kids as you can senpai. Latinos are the ones replacing you in murica

Because any species that is too dumb to reproduce will cease to exist within 3 generations, combine that with race mixing and other forms of degeneracy like transexualism and sodomism, and welcome to extinction.

Thats fine shitskins. If we die out the human race will fall into animalism. Name one brown skin people that have done anything even remotely close to what whites have done in 7 generations?

if you tell a 'person of color' that then they will just say it's because the white man has been holding them back for so long even though it's not true. it's an unwinnable argument, you can't win without being labeled a racist. in other words, we're fucked.

Whites are already a minority in this world

You have 1.2b whites accross europe, US, canada and straya besides people living all over the place.

That's about equal to all muslims who live,... all over the place however they are converting to christianity more and more while islam plumets

loo's also number in the 1+ b somewhere
chinks are just a zerg infestation

Lol im a brown man in Slovenia

As an olive skinned Mediterranean alpha European, I ask you, what is 'white'? Just a skin color? Considering we built empires way before you snow niggers, are you saying you're just like us with lighter skin due to less sunlight? Or that only Nords are master race?

They cant swim and are afraid of water

Shitskin here. I don't want you fuckers to die. I don't want to be left alone with these cunts.

If you leave for mars I'm coming with.

Like fuck you are, you must remove ALL cancerous cells, you might be based, but your faggot kids will want gibs.

Because traitor politicians want the population growing and want cheap easy (slave) labor.

Latinos are fucking everywhere in the cities, but rare in the Midwest, like in Kansas or Montana. You brits need to find a way to deport as many illegal Muslims as you can or your welfare state will collapse and lead to riots galore. Same shit will happen here and everywhere else

We've lost control since the late 60's. Ever since LBJ let immigration loose down south, whites have stopped having kids as often. Look at the cities. Look at places like NYC and Los Angeles and Philadelphia. Once places where whites were the majority now turned into shitholes of minority's and "diversity".

The only hope we have is a disease that affects minority groups, and one that kills.

At least in Germany, Whites make up only 88% of the poulation or so, ethnic Germans are even fewer with just 75% of them. We have a steadily growing, influental Muslim population of around 6-7 Million, with birth rates of 2,5%-3,5%, Frankfurt am Main University says that in 2020 muslims will have at least 20 Million People in Germany, only including familyreunion, they will most likely make up 30-40 Million. Civil war will come at latest in 2030, because it could be that some muslims are rejected, have fewer children or growth couldn't be supported, until there AfD has time to finish of cucks.

You better hope that those Muslims don't become viol....oh wait. They're already going to fuck up the systems of welfare and housing in your country. Too bad that isn't a problem for merkel, because she's too busy saying how you need more diversity

White majority populations are top heavy because they don't breed at replacement levels, so in 50 years the great majority of the population will not be here.

Italian, Spanish, any other cool place = white. But Ottomans and modern Greeks =/= white.

user, I.......

If you don't pray to sandgod, don't hold your gun like a retard, and don't comit crimes, you are ok.

Thats where you're wrong kiddo, keep LARPing your "we wuz" crap.
Ottomans never were considered European, Greeks are. I am neither of those though.