What does Sup Forums Think of this?

What does Sup Forums Think of this?
youtube.com/watch?v=f_VrwYJawxc

You mean run, hide, wait to be murdered?

Has it really gotten so bad that we need govt PSA's on what to do in a terrorist attack now? Christ I expect follow ups on what to do during bombings and knife attacks as well now.

Compare to: the "refugee" version

I mean, it's good to know this kind of stuff, but they're normalizing it and telling you how to deal with it instead of fixing the problem.

Underrated

Cucked beyond belief

This but the info isn't even that useful just hope you aren't the first poor bastard when this all kicks off anyways. It's fucking common sense.

This is going to be meme'd to death, innit?

I have a better solution
Kill the fucker
Oh wait, in UK even knives count as assault weapons.

More like, Pray, Wait, Die.

This is typical of the police force. The last thing they want is an armed citizenry capable of defending themselves.

Police don't prevent crime unless they are on the street. The UK hasn't had this in decades.

More like grab gun and shoot terrorists.

Fuck I love America.

>The Country is dead.

Run, Get Shot in the legs and Executed Point-blank
Hide, Die inside a cupboard
Tell, response time is 2 hours.

Before the Second World War, there'd be infomercials about self defense here in Britain, don't see it nowadays because it's against the law.

>Use instincts
>Don't be stupid
>Listen to cops
You shouldn't need to be told this. However I would wager that armed citizens is the best defense to these situations.

>Listen to Cops
Scrub out the last green text.

every one of these pussies shoud have ak47 on their shoulder and have basic military training
this video propotes cuckoldry and being submissive faggot.
fuck off kikes

Part and parcel.