youtube.com/watch?v=5-jDH3Sn9Pw
youtube.com/watch?v=TY1_sYnr0gE
youtube.com/watch?v=Yi3jWCzG9Zg
storyofmathematics.com/roman.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ojqfwtwitMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Everybody knows only dumb people believe in religion
yep, i knew that

Reminder atheism doesn't apply to Muslims, because Islam is a culture not a religion.

Perhaps, but that's why it is so necessary.
There are always going to be dumb people, would you rather have them afraid to "sin" and trying to act morally, or YOLOing and doing whatever they feel like?
>t. Agnostic who supports Christianity

youtube.com/watch?v=u_LHwKxcOIM

I'm an atheist and antitheist, and personally I can't agree. People have always had moral codes in some form or another, and now that protestant Christianity and Buddhism (the only semi-decent theological belief systems in recent years) have firmly established these beliefs in most civilisations, there is no need to perpetuate this primitive superstition.
Make society more secular, don't indoctrinate impressionable children (of course teach them the values, advantage, disadvantages and history of religion), and please somebody fucking do something about Islam.

Also conservatives are hypocrites

> what Christians literally think happened

The only atheists I respect are extreme nihilists like Brassier and Land. If you get rid of a religious understanding of reality you are left with an unbelievably bleak picture. Which is fine, but own up to that shit. Your values are nothing but quirks of the evolutionary history of primate psychology. That is all you have

Also fucc pepsi.

Shameless self bump

I blame Christianity for the degeneracy of the west. They promote a shallow, propagandized understanding of the world. Their whole bible revolves around Jews. It's so unintuitive and nonsensical it drove the masses away. Even most "Christians" are heathens just doing it for appearances. They hide the true history of their bible and people can feel it deep down. They can feel it's all propaganda. This instinctively drives them away. That's why long lasting sandnigger religions like Judaism and Islam are so cruel and murderous, to protect their bullshit order.

>not getting an incredible rush from realizing you are the collective painters and shapers of reality

If you want values, create them. "Why" is because you desire them.

Old Testament writings can be traced back to Ancient Egyptian sources. The Exodus did not exist and the Jews were never slaves in Egypt. Christians focusing on these untruths drives people away and hides the real lessons to be learned form Egypt. Egypt dies out after they intermingled with he black southern Nile Nubian's. Their low IQ genes destroyed the once great empire. Christianity has always resonated with me as some kind of total perversion of truth and i don not respect anyone who can follow it. I think they themselves are the wolf's in sheep's clothing. There are bizarre, ulterior motives to people who follow sandnigger cults like that.

Christians, and their sandnigger cult brethren, spread a distinctly superstitious, obedience worshiping, eastern serf like view of the world. They represent the destruction of western Greek thought. One does not need religion to utilize the best of human ideas and philosophy.

It's Altruism. The only based Christian is one than rejects the primordial evil that is Altruism..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptahhotep
The Teachings of Ptah-Hotep
Ptah-Hotep taught around 2450 BCE, during the 5th Dynasty of The Old Kingdom of Egypt. His teachings were preserved on both clay tablets and papyrus sheets and are presently at the Bibliothéque Nationale in Paris. In addition to the book of Proverbs, many of the writings in the books of Ecclesiastes and Sirach were also stolen from the Teachings of Ptah-Hotep.

Egyptian Love Songs
The Egyptian Love Songs are 1,000+ years older than those in the Song of Solomon. The parallels are unmistakable. The Papyrus Harris 500 was discovered at Thebes in the Ramesseum Complex in the Karnak Temple.
The Visions of Nefertiti

Both the biblical books of "Kings" and "Daniel" echo the scenario of entertaining a king along with the prediction of his downfall. The theme of the slave who would be king is repeated in "The Story of Hagar [Genesis chapters 16 and 21]. The Visions of Nefertiti dates back to the reign of the Pharaoh Snefru [2680- 2565 BCE]. He calls for Nefertiti to entertain him. Nefertiti predicts the downfall of the Old Kingdom and the establishment of a new Dynasty by Amen-em-het I [1991- 1786 BCE].
Also, most of what was written in the biblical books of Exodus, Leviticus and Deuteronomy was taken from the above- NOT from "Yaweh."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instruction_of_Amenemope
1300–1075 BCE
(Proverbs 22:17-18):"Incline thine ear, and hear the words of the wise, And apply thine heart to my doctrine; For it is pleasant if thou keep them in thy belly, that they may be established together upon thy lips"

(Amenemope, ch. 1):"Give thine ear, and hear what I say, And apply thine heart to apprehend; It is good for thee to place them in thine heart, let them rest in the casket of thy belly; That they may act as a peg upon thy tongue"[49]

(Proverbs 22:22):"Rob not the poor, for he is poor, neither oppress (or crush) the lowly in the gate."

(Amenemope, ch. 2):"Beware of robbing the poor, and oppressing the afflicted."[49]

(Proverbs 22:24-5): "Do not befriend the man of anger, Nor go with a wrathful man, Lest thou learn his ways and take a snare for thy soul."

(Amenemope, ch. 10): "Associate not with a passionate man, Nor approach him for conversation; Leap not to cleave to such an one; That terror carry thee not away."[49]

(Proverbs 22:29):"[if you] You see a man quick in his work, before kings will he stand, before cravens, he will not stand."

(Amenemope, ch. 30):"A scribe who is skillful in his business findeth worthy to be a courtier"[49]

(Proverbs 23:1):"When thou sittest to eat with a ruler, Consider diligently what is before thee; And put a knife to thy throat, If thou be a man given to appetite. Be not desirous of his dainties, for they are breads of falsehood."

(Amenemope, ch. 23): "Eat not bread in the presence of a ruler, And lunge not forward(?) with thy mouth before a governor(?). When thou art replenished with that to which thou has no right, It is only a delight to thy spittle. Look upon the dish that is before thee, And let that (alone) supply thy need."[49] (see above)

You can't create your values. They were given to you by evolution, and somewhat by culture. You are just an animal with language and tools. 'creating values' is a meme, you're just deluding yourself in a way extremely similar to religious people. You create this intangible, vague, indefensible thing, because it is associated with things that make you feel good, call it a value, and jerk off to it like Christians do with God.

The funny part is that God actually works much better as a receptacle for human validation than the retarded values atheists come up with. Which are basically always just transmutations of the old religion. The progressive Left's obsession with equality is blindingly obviously derived directly from Christianity.

THe Greeks had their own retarded religious and cultural concepts.

Stop being an "atheist"
It is really stupid and you do not know anything really

Christianity was a Roman tool to subvert the Jews. It became so popular with the underclasses it had to be brought into the system.
youtube.com/watch?v=5-jDH3Sn9Pw

youtube.com/watch?v=TY1_sYnr0gE

When i look into history and philosophy i see a ray of light as to how to act. Greek logic and science changed the world more than anything. That's not an meme at all. Almost all cults from the east spread anti-human, Asian serf mentality. Fedora tippers have a good reason to hate Christianity. It blocks out true history and power and replaces it with slavery.

What do you know?

atheism is a religion.
it's a fucking "ism", isn't it?

Atheism is disbelief. There is no proof of any god.

> What do you know?
Well, I know one thing, and that is that i don't truly know anything.
I am just sick of lying to myself, pretending i know something. I was only fooling myself. Shame most people do this.

What's your point? We should all walk around in a meta-purgatory not believing in non-belief itself?

I have come to the conclusion that you should not have any loyalty to a belief of belief system. If you are serious about finding truth you would admit you really do not know anything.
I do not know what, say, water is. Sure... i know the label and what to do with it but i still do not know what it is. "oh it is atoms" i dont know what atoms are. You could keep breaking it down to quarks what ever but the question i really want answered is what is the physical. Once that is answered it will bring a mind fucking amount of questions and i still do not know anything.

Now lets ask what is "god". There is a lot of ideas.
It could just well be a kingly guy sitting up in a thrown in heaven
It could be a philosophical idea about this universe
Still i would not be quite satisfied and need more questions.
I do not know what this world is and pretending i do does not do it for me anymore, i am serious, i actually am questioning wtf everything is. I want to know the truth but i just have to settle with not knowing, because i can never know.

bump

finally a Sup Forums thread that understands

>bait thread general
>OP post every type of bait and then leaves
What are you sliding?

I'm not an atheist myself but you have to admit that religion gives them a sense of purpose and a sense of order and such.

Atheism is retarded too, prefer Agnosticism

It is just another way of pretending you have the answers, just as atheism is. Another way to fool yourself thus you learn nothing

I often contemplate on what this outside world is, looking out at it. Then i realise this is all going in my head, all the senses that make up my world, its just a mere perception of reality. Its like a dream. Its not quite "real", even when i hurt myself and i suffer, i analyze it and it still feels like a dream.
Is anything real? You know... this world is crazy,,it would not be so crazy for a god to exist but who knows?

All religions are trash.Religions are build upon lies,deception,treachery,ignorance.They thrive by exploiting human beings' mind and by giving false hope.They make us narrow minded and even make us hate the people who follow a religion that is different from us.

That's not good. Their order is a perversion of life. It's stripping yourself of your humanity to become a robotic organelle. Seems like a hackjob way of living.

How does agnosticism affect your actions in life? Being open to everything allows yourself to be enslaved by the monsters who creep in. Watch this video. Many cultures were open, but not all are open to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yi3jWCzG9Zg

>religion
When you stop ALWAYS purposefully and nefariously conflating Islam (ideology of follow the example of the child raping warmonger) on the one hand, with Christianity (literally responsible for everything good in this world) on the other, I'll start taking you seriously.

Christians always act like we wuz shittin in caves before Jesus showed up. This is pure ignorance.

mah fuck off, I fallow JESUS

No Christians act like that. The first 5/7 ish of the Bible is pre-Jesus stuff which very clearly shows people weren't shitting in caves.

Discussing things with atheists is very often so boring precisely because they always talk to straw men instead of even attempting to have a dialogue.

>don't indoctrinate impressionable children
>(of course teach them the values, advantage, disadvantages and history of religion)
Make up your fucking mind please.

All Christians talk like that. What did Christianity bring into the world that wasn't there before? Your old testament is Jew lies. There are actual history books older than it you know.

So what am i to do?
I still have values but i just can't take anything serious anymore, even my own values and myself. I also don't hold my values as tightly fearing them to change. This "tolerance" i do not care for only if it is going to benefit me.

I am still an ethno-nationalist simply because i value my people and nation, Ireland.

Its funny, its like a weight off your shoulders but you still are apart of this world so it is still worth caring for it, and however much care you have is still enough to support the values. It is like having values without so much stress involved.

But what monsters?

The existence or non-existence of gods has no bearing on how I view ethical matters.

I don't believe in them but even if I suddenly was given a revelation about how Jesus was the son of a virgin, I still wouldn't weigh his ethical ideas heavier than I would those of Socrates or any other teacher of right and wrong.

Are people in this thread retarded?
OP is obviously a faggot shitposter, SAGE.

>atheism is a religion.
no it's not. are you retarded?

Monsters like Christians, Muslims, and Jews who come in and erase ancient history to suit their religion.

Ah yes, like what they did with pagans in Europe. Shame that was, they smashed ancient stones, ruined ancient text in stone, then wrote a pile of lies like "the book of kells" and killed the druids in Ireland. All that history covered up and now we will never know what the pagans were like truly. I'd say the pagans would not had been as innocent either though.

They did it here in America too. Christians would destroy sacred and informative native American sites. Here on Sup Forums you see they are totally unaware of any history pre-bible. They act like Jesus gave us everything.

Dues Vult larpers on here are just like their Roman ancestors. Rome had no famous mathematicians. They were murderous ooga boogas who brought Greek science to a halt. Their elite would send their kids off to be educated in Greece, so they could easily rule over the plebs of Rome. Chrisitanity is the continuation of that numeral counting pleb mindset. They don't care what's true.

storyofmathematics.com/roman.html

>get pregnant
>want abortion
PAY FOR MY BILLS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

LMAO

If Atheist God was real, then how do you explain this?

Many Churches and Towns actually banned the 0-9 Indian numeral system. They thought 0 was a satanic character. Christian larpers lie about how bad the dark ages were when it came to suppressing science, but not many people know they kept us in the dark ages of basic math as well.

>storyofmathematics.com/roman.html
ROMAN MATHEMATICS
Roman numerals

Roman numerals

By the middle of the 1st Century BCE, the Roman had tightened their grip on the old Greek and Hellenistic empires, and the mathematical revolution of the Greeks ground to halt. Despite all their advances in other respects, no mathematical innovations occurred under the Roman Empire and Republic, and there were no mathematicians of note. The Romans had no use for pure mathematics, only for its practical applications, and the Christian regime that followed it (after Christianity became the official religion of the Roman empire) even less so.
Roman arithmetic

Roman arithmetic

Roman numerals are well known today, and were the dominant number system for trade and administration in most of Europe for the best part of a millennium. It was decimal (base 10) system but not directly positional, and did not include a zero, so that, for arithmetic and mathematical purposes, it was a clumsy and inefficient system. It was based on letters of the Roman alphabet - I, V, X, L, C, D and M - combines to signify the sum of their values (e.g. VII = V + I + I = 7).

Later, a subtractive notation was also adopted, where VIIII, for example, was replaced by IX (10 - 1 = 9), which simplified the writing of numbers a little, but made calculation even more difficult, requiring conversion of the subtractive notation at the beginning of a sum and then its re-application at the end (see image at right). Due to the difficulty of written arithmetic using Roman numeral notation, calculations were usually performed with an abacus, based on earlier Babylonian and Greek abaci.

Try calculating how hard the kikes are fucking you over with interest with this bullshit. Christian kingdoms protected Jews with special laws and legal protection. They were the king's personally usurpers. Under Christian law they couldn't charge interest themselves,s o they taxes their right hand kikes. This Christian retardation handed all the wealth of the old world into the hands of the kikes. Christians do it all for Jewry. They are nothing but golems.

youtube.com/watch?v=ojqfwtwitMI
^43:00 onward highlights the weakness of Roman numeral math.

Honestly despite my agnostic world view i do not think i can give Abrahamic religions much credit for "truth" and spirit. They are all dead, no real spirit of the divine exists within them anymore and has just become dogma at this point.
I suppose this is one of the reasons that lead me to become very agnostic, just all the misinfo, lies and corruption that infests these religions. I then became an "atheist" but then i had this curiousness about religion again and decided to study other religions. I learned some valuable wisdom doing so and this crumbled my world view and my view about spirituality.

Kek, that jpg

*tips foreskin

I could never wrap my head around why everyone gives a shit about Israel. They play a very minor role in the grand scheme of history. Not much came from there aside from stories.

bump

The jew is just a drag on the world.
>No homeland
>infest other nations
>ruin them
>hijack Palestine to create their long dead nation
>destabelize the middle east
>all the while jewing the west

They should had died out long long ago

I suspect it was their money lending practices that kept them afloat and able to propagate their religion over others. We need to impose affirmative action on banking and make them shoehorn goys into finance positions.