WHY THE HELL ARE THEY DOING THIS

>New to Sup Forums
>Begins to see the pattern with third world immigration to Europe and North America
>Fucking Globalists
>Realizes that most of these assholes who are pushing these policies for "cultural enrichment" are either into their 60s+ or are puppeteering people in their late thirties
>Realizes that the real people behind all the cloak and dagger political stuff with immigration are going to be dead by the time they achieve their goal of an Islamic Europe/Canada

Seriously, why the fuck are these people doing this? They are all going to be dead by the time that they completely wipe out any nationalist opposition to Globalism. And even if they can break the West in time so that they can control everything, they'll all be dead in 10 years afterwards.

What is with their endgame if they don't get anything out of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.br/search?q=glenn beck soros nazi&tbm=nws&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjvtKvHi__UAhXCjpAKHf-eA4kQ_AUIBigB&biw=1600&bih=830&dpr=1#q=glenn beck soros nazi
youtu.be/rFr4C2BPLeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> they'll all be dead in 10 years afterwards.
Not if they can extend their life through blood transfusions and other methods freely available to anyone who has money.

they want to fuck with you. that's the endgame. they're laughing at you right now.

Because the boomers didn't fuck us enough by destroying the culture, destroying the value of western labour, and amassing an absurd amount of debt - they needed the destroy the demographic future as well so that we may never unite under a common purpose and fix the problems they made.

Most of the people in power are radicals. Overton window has allowed us to shift multiple times to the left.
This too. Boomers are pure scum and should all be executed. Millennials will come to be defined by how much they hated boomers.

You should meet this guys kids.

At least George had the decency to come from pretty humble beginnings and get his hands dirty.

Imagine being his offspring with all the worst bits of his indoctrination + a sense of born entitlement?

FUUUUUCK

Jews have children too.

If you're in Europe you are almost certainly on the neo-marxist train, tax goes to gibs to secure the migrants future. It doesn't matter if they're dead either, their family will carry it on, probably more ruthlessly as well. There will be a war in our life time I can just feel it.

how can natsocs complain about muslim immigration? They're making Europe free of jews, since they're fleeing in droves, isn't that one of the things you wanted? Europe is gonna be judenrein.

Also Soros was literally a nazi collaborator, and openly said his youth was the best time of his life. How's that for a reality check.

They are genetic psychopaths, mostly jews and they hate white people
It's that simple

They see it as being good for humanity.

fpbp

>Muslim immigration will get rid of jews, that's a positive side to the whole population replacement while they flee to their ethno-state in Israel and we get extinct!

>I believe in everything Soros says guys!

t. IQ 85

>What is with their endgame if they don't get anything out of it?
Imagine you're a billionaire that runs and owns pieces of many multi-national corporations. You have the game rigged so that you never lose even if multiple companies fail.
Whats the biggest thorn in your side? Its regulation. Every single day there's some new Government regulation in some shit country by some newly elected Government that you're once again gonna have to pay off and subvert and lobby against and deal with.
Wouldn't it be great if you didn't have to do that? Wouldn't it be great if you could do your business in 200 countries while only having to deal with one Governing body? Yeah it would.
So basically, the endgame, is to have access to and control of the worlds resources without having to deal with Governments representing national interests.

Nay.

They want to make the world better. And unlike you they don't have your personal needs front and centre.

What if you could make the lives of millions of people 500% better. Isn't that worth making your life say 30% worse? Not to you of course, but that's why you need global leadership.

Hey dumbass, Soros' nazi-collaborator past is well known, and his drones have persecuted people who exposed his nazi ties, like Glenn Beck. Go suck a cock you stupid smelly monkey.

>What if you could make the lives of millions of people 500% better. Isn't that worth making your life say 30% worse?
And those millions of ppl then have 6 kids each and to make their lives better our lives go to 50% worse and those six kids have five kids each so to make their lives better your life become 85% worse and those five kids have four kids each and now your life is 100% worse and the worlds all in the same amount of abject poverty.
Good work hippy.

Demographic transition. Look it up.

And eventually we will make everyone's lives infinitely better. But to do that we first need to level the field so we can work together.

This.

It's pretty much a corporate take-over of the world.

Pic-related.

Correct people like Soros if they wanted to make a difference, like actually help people could change the world overnight.

Modern banking system is predicated on making losers, lots and lots of losers and when everyone loses then globalization is complete.

see pic. they have no children, they don't care if the world we inherit goes to shit

It's a quick way for them to prop up economies that are slowing failing because of the plummeting birth rate in those countries. They don't care about improving conditions to encourage birth rate growth of the existing citizens.

Because humanity needs to be dumbed down to survive.

THIS

>Demographic transition. Look it up.
Demographic collapse, look it up.
You need to make everyones lives infinitely worse to make everyones better?
Well of course you can make someones life better by giving them water after torture.
You lefties are really actually clinically delusional, ain't chas?

>Says Soros openly says about his youth (((nazi))) days
>Also says Soros persecutes people who exposes his nazi ties
>Yet gets triggered for being called out on low IQ and call others monkeys

tic toc, tic toc, the monkey needs to address the elephant in the room

George Soros has made your life "infinitely worse"? Pray tell, how's that

Oh c'mon, if you haven't seen what Soros has done in the economic and educational field, you wouldn't be questioning such thing.

why fuck the world up?
why does anyone do anything?
simplest answer is because they can.

Well, for starters, he created NGOs which lobby my Government to bring in foreign workers to do my trade for less money when their are large numbers of unemployed Canadians with that particular skill set.
So my community is in high unemployment while non-citizens get shipped in to do our jobs, so tere's that.
Can you spin that in a way that makes it a good thing for me to support? Can you explain to me why I should want ppl w/ those intentions to have more power over my life?

What an absolute moron.
>Soros infiltrates Occupy Wallstreet
>His goons mix up the movement so that nobody really knows what they are out there for
>Occupy Wallstreet snowballs into various other radical protest movements including BLM
>This is just an a single example of this man throwing money at the anti globalist agenda in anyway he can
He is a globalist kike and you soros apologists should be hung with him

And these things made your life "infinitely worse"? See, I'm the one saying that global prosperity comes with a cost for the minority of people who already were well off (too well off). Point is that you are oversensitive to the marginal sacrifices you have to "suffer" so others can have it much, much better. Selfish, really.

He has made life worse yes.
Fuck off kike your time will come

>And these things made your life "infinitely worse"?
Yes.
>See, I'm the one saying that global prosperity comes with a cost for the minority of people who already were well off (too well off).
I know, and I'm opposed to forcing that on me.
>Point is that you are oversensitive to the marginal sacrifices you have to "suffer" so others can have it much, much better.
I know thats your point which is why I asked a question which would make that clear. And I'm opposed to your point.
>Selfish, really.
KEK, and he's already at ad hom. What a crushing blow. Guess I'll have to support your side now. How will I ever recover?

yeah if you did a quick check you'd see all the left wing, mainstream media and establishment got triggered when he mentioned this inconvenient truth
google.com.br/search?q=glenn beck soros nazi&tbm=nws&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjvtKvHi__UAhXCjpAKHf-eA4kQ_AUIBigB&biw=1600&bih=830&dpr=1#q=glenn beck soros nazi

I say you're a monkey because that's what you are to natsocs, you'll never be anything but a monkey, since the brazilian population was created by high amounts of miscegenation. If you dared to search your family tree you'll find blacks and natives, that's the destiny of every brazilian, you dumb monkey. Careful not to get put in someone's soup.

Sunk UK into a depression in the 80's through financial manipulation - self confessed to that

Broke the Thai banking system in 97

All for a quick buck

You know what, i like this thought process, that's why we need the return of Nazism, it won't make your like infinitely worse, and the national prosperity comes with a cost for the (((minority))) of people who already were well off, too well off. Point is that you are oversensitive to the marginal sacrifices you have to "suffer" so others can have it much, much better. Selfish, really.

>Seriously, why the fuck are these people doing this?

Plunging world into apocalyptic chaos, World War 3, means that, finally, the Zionist messiah will come?
youtu.be/rFr4C2BPLeM

OP here is your answer, you need to think long-term because they sure do

Holy shit this

So is your personal life being made 'infinitely worse' the only standard to judge actions by? By that logic I should slap you like a bitch for 5 minutes and you'd have nothing to complain about

They want a society with no racial heratige, no culture or customs, and where everyone looks exactly the same. When there is nothing to divide it will be easier to control us, no identity outside of what is prescribed to us.
Fear the future and resist.

I'd gladly take a slap for a good cause. But I don't think you venting your childish anger is that.

[Hand rubbing intensifies]

They think in generational term and they make SHITLOADS of money off of mass immigration/cheap labor.

Don't be fooled by the chaos and a few years or decades of loss. (((They))) have control over the money presses and almost all banks in the world. Money is no longer an obstacle for their schemes. What is an obstacle is white people who want to live in white communities.

The Elite Jew thinks and operates in such a way as to maintain power through out the eons. That's the real reason that Jews are so often involved in Money Lending. If Jews control the money supply and loan rates, they have de facto control over everyone who uses that money.

>should be hung
>hung
HANGED

Here's a lesson in the past tense of the verb "to hang": if it's an inanimate object it's "hung", if it's something that's alive it's "hanged". Get it right, moron! Since you're American you're supposed to speak English as your first language!

Finally the correct answer. They want to bring on the war to end all wars, they need a one world order to have Satan reign, the second coming.

Will they build the temple before or after UN makes one world government?

>A fucking fin
>Kings of spurdo
Ya you can fuck off

Came here to post this.

Stick around for a little longer and learn the truth about the jews, who are behind all of this

Why are (((they))) so fucking greedy. Billions upon billions in wealth, countless lives ruined and societies being destroyed, yet it still isn't enough for these motherfuckers. They run this shit and start wars for profit but when you call them out, they shrivel like the kikes they are. Fuck jews and fuck they're cocksucking collaborators.

Why the shit tier invaders being dumped into any white country? Because the jews, Soros, Rothschilds and other dirtbag entities use counterfeiting rental currencies to bankrupt nations. Ie, they make your country debt ridden by invaders, war, illness, famine etc. You require money to fix said problems. They start the printing presses at the IMF & World Bank, they 'rent' you unlimited money. They collect all the returning money via accruing interest over time. If you can't pay it back, they take everything they can get their hands on. Because of the 'chain of debt' from counterfeiting banks to the government, to the real banks then down to the individual, no one escapes it. The government has to keep inventing new taxes and raising them to pay back the unlimited debt amounts from the counterfeiters. If they can't pay it back, like Greece, Iceland, etc, people lose their homes, businesses etc to the banks, and the banks lose to the government and the government sells off these assets to the counterfeiters. So it's about long term acquisition by seeding 'debt inducing' practices onto a nation. When the country collapses from debt, the counterfiters end up owning everything. Sweden is heading that way now, they are 'borrowing' massive amounts of IMF counterfieted money now. End game for the Swedes? They'll lose everything. Literally everything, including their racial characteristics and inventiveness.

that's a meme answer and doesn't cover jack shit. there has to be more that this
I mean we all know blacks and muslims are notorious for creating absolutely destitute failing economies and draining a nation's gibsmoney, not making it.
if arabs and blacks become the default population in first world nations, than having weaker pawn governments is meaningless for a corporation because nobody would be making any money to buy anything from any corporation

Because they're billionaires that benefit from flooding the unskilled job market with low wage third worlders that will suppress if not lower wages for decades.

>New to Sup Forums
Are you familiar with the concept of "jew"?

Are you against jews leaving whatever country to imigrate to Israel? Since they create trouble and whatnot it would be better if (((they))) left, don't you agree?

A lot of the game seems to be just keeping society from collapsing in the next 10 or 20 years as well as keeping populist anger directed toward immigrants, not elites.

Short term every body you import can be loaded with a full debt share so GDP wise it "lifts" the economy. Of course you could just take on millions and piss it away on make work projects but they've been doing that (and "quantitative easing") for so long they needed a new way to spin money out of nothing. Well that's not true either. They make money by making the workig and middle classes poorer.

Look at the statistics. Wages adjusted for inflation since 1970 are flatlined. But not for the top 1%, they have a meteoric rise. Everyone else is paying it upward amid rising living costs, education costs, housing costs.

Right and left should be united against this for different reasons but divide and conquer is in effect.

Because the ultimate goal is to put computer chips into your brain to create a literal borg-like planetary hivemind. Everything will be watched by satellites and camera's everywhere, all money will be online so there can be ultimate control, and anyone who thinks the wrong thing can be turned off from the system and isolated forever. It's much easier to pull off when the most industrious and individualist race has been taken out and replaced with ~80IQ people.

>that's a meme answer and doesn't cover jack shit. there has to be more that this
I believe there is more to it but that would require speculation on my part which I'm not comfortable with. The Globalists want access to the worlds resources w/o national intereference, I'm sure of that. What do the Rothchilds want that to happen for? I don't know but I believe its much more sinister than simple resource access.
>I mean we all know blacks and muslims are notorious for creating absolutely destitute failing economies and draining a nation's gibsmoney, not making it.
Thats not exactly a bad thing. Look at Africa and its resources and how easy it is to enslave that pop. while purging their resources and then compare that too whites and ask yourself who you'd rather rule over.
>if arabs and blacks become the default population in first world nations, than having weaker pawn governments is meaningless for a corporation because nobody would be making any money to buy anything from any corporation
You're underestimating how much Jews despise us. Something that shocks me coming from a white supremacist kek
pic related: why they want us gone and would rather niggers and arabs

We need to fight back from the divide an conquer strategies before it is too late.

Oh no look smelly rapefugees - perhaps stop bombing the shift of their homelands and arming whatever militia comes your way.

Cause and effect

>please refrain from looking behind the curtain goyim

I recently saw some dude on Joe Rogan and he was saying that he partied with his son in New York. Apparently he's an entitled prick who has so much money he doesn't even know what to do with it. Keep in mind that this is the same cunt hole that meets with democratic politicians to craft policy. It's insane.

Yeah the same prick that was out on the streets rioting when trump was elected. I know nothing about Rogan but after this, rope.

Well, for one, Soros has directly given advice to their PM whose term has been disastrous to say the least.

Soros is a meme, you guys reailize that, right ? Dude is wicked smart INTP who actually applied himself and made a considerable living out of it; He doesn't care about "muh feels" and neither does anyone else in the world of finance, but they still get things done and serve a purpose. Read his book and decide for yourself if he is evil or if he is the Ubermensch.

>Read his book and decide for yourself if he is evil or if he is the Ubermensch.
From my knowledge of the Ubermensch, the two aren't mutually exclusive

>What is with their endgame if they don't get anything out of it?

Their goal was never to win, but only to fuck over their enemies. Understand this, and you understand the mental illness that is leftism.

"What is at stake is more than one small country; it is a (((BIG IDEA))): a New World Order"

He funds leftist "revolution" groups to destroy country economies and governments so he can buy cheap, then builds the country up under his puppets so he can sell high.

There is no benefit to having him in this world, only detriment.

there's a constant flow of kikes and shabbos goy to replace the older ones. Kushner for instance. The directive for total subjugation has been underway for many thousands of years and will continue for the near foreseeable future. You have a rather myopic understanding of things if you can't see beyond or back into the timeline of hebraism.

They won't be held responsible because they're old and will die soon. Literally their life's work.

Reminder...

Antisemitic is a meme term. Laugh at the term whenever you get the chance. Jews don't represent millions of other Semites/Arabs. It's hateful and scheming of them to claim they do. Remind them.

There's no endgame because it's not some scheme. Stop making us look bad with this stupid bullshit. Kikes and libs are just infected with the spirit of postmodernism. They're all brainwashed and act accordingly.

>hated boomers.
retarded fucking morons. if this is trust Millennials should be rounded-up and executed.
The movie didn't start the day you sat down, you ignorant fucking nigger-tier intellectual.

He practicies influence through a variety of means, a country that has neccesary regulations can easily deter his influence but refuse to to so because loopsholes and corruption exists in most systems and to not expolit them would be to beleive in some abstract moral impretive; why shoudn't you destroy an econmy if it is weak enough that it would expose itself to such a degree ? Would you blame a cheetha for killing a limp gazzle
or would you consider it smart ? That's speculation and you will learn that the hard way if you actually participate in the financial process or real life in general. That is also why ugly people don't reproduce while some have hundreds of sexual partners over a life time. This is life on Planet Earth.

boomers didn't cause this shit, but they are by far the most spoiled worthless generation. They never struggled for anything their entire lives since it was all handed to them.

Read Practical Idealism by Count Kalergi, ideological founding father of the European Union

Hello rabbi

They want a new lower class and more of them so they spend more on cheap goods and shit like that.
They want to pull away the ladder that got them there in the first place.

New pasta - thanks!

>hello rabbi
There's reasonable anti-semetism and theirs stupid anti-semetism that undermines the right. Jews are harmful b/c of their emotional intelligence, refusal to integrate, and susceptability to pomo/neoliberal thinking. Framing it as a conspiracy theory just turns off normies.

>boomers didn't cause this shit, but they are by far the most spoiled worthless generation.
boomers didn't cause it but they sat back and watched it happen
>me generation
as for being the most spoiled and worthless... well time will tell but boomers will certainly be in the top 10.
>mfw I'm a boomer and I've been watching the whole mess swirl looking like it's gonna go down the pipes any second for decades and it just keeps swirling and swirling

Idiotic American fools such as yourself would serve themselves well by learning their own language. It's too bad you are too stupid to do so!

>Framing it as a conspiracy theory just turns off normies.
Who said anyone targeted normies with this message? You don't need normies, fuck them. You need 10% of the population to be ready and willing to kill and die for the white race. That's it.

There is no grand plan, its a short term sheckle grab for cheap labor with no longterm goal.

It's the truth. There exists an extremely wealthy elite of extremely zionistic jews who by their own accounts fansy themselves gods, and want to wipe out the US and Europe. Trying to hide this fact serves no-one's interest but these psychopaths.

>absurd amount of debt

We have Obama to thank for that not boomers.

>> they'll all be dead in 10 years afterwards.
>Not if they can extend their life through blood transfusions and other methods freely available to anyone who has money.
This. They hope to be remade into the 10ft tall immortal Annunaki they believe they descend from.

soros was doing it for the lulz the whole time

Neck yourself stupid cunt. You are too dumb to live.

Daily reminder- as I've repeated on two other threads- zionist jews are good guys, globalist jews are bad.

Stop fucking hating on all jews, it makes the rest of us look stupid and nobody takes you seriously

Obama didn't help but we didn't just magically get a debt when he became president.

Wtf I love zionists now

>elect a globalist puppet
>it's Soros' fault we're retarded and can't vote for non-traitors
You're just admitting you're so bad even a dumb, globalist vassal-puppet whose only "quality" is good looks can deceive you.

Yeah, except the corporations by that point own all the resources and can defend them. We're basically exchanging world government for world government through corporation.

Corporations are the biggest threat to national governments in existence. In the long run they're going to become nations unto themselves anyways, except with all the rights and freedoms humanity has fought and struggled for over the past 5,000 years stripped away completely.

>be me
>going back to my hometown with a car with two female friends
>see a few migrants on the street on the edge of my city where they're temporarily stationed
>one of my friends suddenly starts to mumble something
>eww look at them, horrific
>can we just run over them?
>mfw

Get them ALL the fuck out of white countries. They shouldn't have ANY power or influence here. They have their own country and they can figure that shit out in their own country.

A white country ruled by jews is not a white country, it's a jew country which will always put jewish interests above white interests.