youtube.com/watch?v=tAdKGmHrIl4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kémi_Séba
youtube.com/watch?v=YPqCKy7t-hk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And of course American media is going full HE DIDN DO NUFFIN HE A GOOD BOI
Fucking pathetic lol

>act like a nigger and harass a girl

idk where you saw that mate, it only mentioned a selfie (which sounds like a futile reason to kill anybody)

Thanks Serbs

Did you really expect Jews to write that in an article?
Of course they will defend him and make us look like murderers, we are Serbs, not muslims or blacks
But people know what happened and story of what really happened spread

Anytime

the reason we can't just kill nigs in the street like you is because the US has a functioning law enforcement body and judicial system.If I beat a jigaboo to death like this I would be given life in prison faster than you can blink. in the Balkans you can get away with it because the police are practically nonexistent. trust me, if Americans could get away with killing blacks indiscriminately, we would be doing it.

Serbs and slavs don't just attack people based on no reason. He probably did something niggerlicious and thought he can get away with it just like when he's in the US. Nope.

Does anybody ever really need to look far to kill a nigger? Nobody should care if he did anything or not, he's a nigger and should be put down.

As I said, the selfie shit has very little credibility (on its own anyway), I am sure there is more to it
you don't have any other sources that would explain the story a bit better

Exactly

it's not because the police are practically nonexistent, we have a lot of police here, maybe even more than we need and somewhat normal laws
it's just that people are willing to defend their friends/family even if that means jail time of even death

There are no news stories that will publish that, probably because there are no official statement from police and they don't want to be sued by muricans or something
But just think about it, who would get so pissed off to kill a man for just a selfie? And it was not just one crazy person for an example, there were 8 people involved

He bottled some serb in the club, people don't fight in clubs here so they took the fight outside.

Him and his nigger friends thought they were leaving but they hunted them down and his nigger friends abandoned him. They all managed to escape except him, and they finished him off.

The guy grabbed the waitress by her hand and asked her to take a picture with him. And she said no. There was no selfie involved

Not all blacks are animals
Race realism=/=kil al nigers
If he did harass/assault this girl, good riddance
If he didn't, well I won't cry but I can't say it was justified (seems unlikely though)

Forgot punctuation : ???

>Not all blacks are animals

Prove me wrong. And you will point me to some nigger who has European/Asian dna. All pure negroids are subhumans

>6vs1
You are no different than nogs.
Also poor as fuck, another treat you have in common.

And you know this how?

It was in the news when they asked the witnesses

This was in Greece but regardless good work based Serbs. Negros have no place in the west.

And if someone harassed your female friend I bet you and your friends would take a minute to figure out who would be the one fighting him so that his rights to a fair combat would not be denied right?
Fucking cuck

People who witnessed this are sharing the story on social media

nigger detected

Your news have typically avoided half of the facts. He was beaten over the selfie and the bottle.
But he tried to force the selfie and he smashed the bottle on the Serbs table

yeah Greece is in Balkan bro

He was still an American and still a countryman of mine. For all we know he could have been registered Republican. It's still a tragedy and I find it offensive of you to laugh over it Serb poster.

>Giving nigger a gentlemanly fight

Kemi Seba
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kémi_Séba
>born in France
>used to be hysterically anti-white
>did time for talking shit about the jews
>took the chance to reflect on wtf was going on
>now has left france and advocates remigration of africans to Africa

What else could you ask for?

btw that wiki article is utter shit but I doubt you can read french

If you had any friends you would know there is always one going first, and thats by choice.

They were more but ran away and left him

You don't belong here.

I don't belong here because I do not cheer on the butchering of a fellow American? You don't know this person, you assume he could be a hood, but what if he voted for Trump?

Niggers killing niggers, nothing new here. I may as well call African warlords based because they also kill niggers.

who cares, niggers die in Chicago daily by the dozens

You can be offended as much as you want CivNat, Republican or nut he can't act like a thug here, if he was white American acting like a tough shit he would still get beaten up

if You had any friends you would know that if someone goes first, that could also mean that he knows his brothers are not going to let him fight alone and they will have his back always

Doesn't matter who he voted for.

>Albo
I hope this is bait kek

If I went to Serbia would you kill me on sight or would you wait until I leave the airport?

Look at this cute little ball of hate

He was black. White Americans have nothing to do with black Americans. In fact black Americans seem to be ungrateful and violent shits who seek to bring down the white society and love to attack white people.

After all the crimes against whites committed by blacks you still want them to care about you?

I was just joking niggas. Majmun na vrbe.

He acted like a typical nigger and has hurt the nation he was born in. Its bad enough that he and people like him get to live and "change"

We are more peaceful than most of other people, we just don't tolerate shit from anyone that's all
If you act ok and respect us, we'll respect you even more and you'll find some really good friends here

Trump is a zionist shit. Go back to td

It's not exactly because the police force is non-existent in eastern europe, it's more like they (or any citizen for that matter) don't give much shit if a foreigner dies, especially if it's an american, AND especially if it's a nigger.

>Majmun na vrbe.
Made me laugh kek

>it's just that people are willing to defend their friends/family even if that means jail time of even death

That's what (we) western cucks cannot understand, the slightest chance of getting any jail time at all stops everyone from doing anything.

>kill a nigger
>get 10 years in jail
>hide your face in the courtroom like a coward
They sure look proud of what they done.

Exactly, trying to stop nigger deaths is as futile as trying to stop time from flowing

A

Fag

They wont get 10 years it will be 6 at worst.

True but having been subjected to the same kind of propaganda, I can respect someone breaking out of the mold and taking responsibility

I also should have mentioned he stopped being anti-white and says that africans who won't go back should respect the nations they were born in.

I heard it was 10 guys so why are only 3 people arrested?

Really makes you ponder

>tfw niggers have better houses than most people in my town

>Equating fear of western liberal lash back to shame

This is what really happened

>lash back

Who else /proudofmycountry/ here?

Having ones back is not jumping someone 6v1 but I wouldn't expect a thick skulled half-mongoloid to know the difference.

We need some Serbs here in Brooklyn...

That's because those so called "ghettos" in America used to be really nice inner city neighborhoods where well-off white people lived.

Giving (You) so fags can see

show your pride by downvoting the din du nuhin wrong video.

One more (You)

>those pics
Coal was burnt

Already did

You

thanks bro

All fucking niggers must fucking hang.

Oh wait :))))))))))

Muh le edgy secret club XDD

That's not sad at all.

In America he would have followed some drunk girl into an ally, raped her and then murdered her. Many such cases. So sad.

(You)

>10 years

maybe in your leafland where you hail niggers as demigods.
they will be released in a few months when western media has another nigger death to cry about.

Fuck off and die nigger loving civic nationalist cuck.

One less subhuman. God bless Slavs.

Proud that 6 of your young men needlessly killed a nigger and are being locked up now? You realize those kids were 18-22 years old and your proud they are getting locked up? With all that potential, that could have been a Serbian engineer or doctor. Instead they will rot and their genes will die out and for what? One dead nigger?

How is that even worth it? How is that something to be proud of? Those 6 bots could have gone on to make 12 new Serbian children, instead you get nothing but more gypsies and refugees

How the fuck can a Serbian be proud of this

>muh niggers tho
Serbian long term thinking = 0. You're hardly better than niggers

Yeah, I like how this guy saw exactly what went down to where it was only "a couple of punches" although 8 men were arrested.

> He spit in the security guard's face and tried to run away but they caught up to him. They hit him once or twice and he fell down, cracking his dumb head on the pavement

Looks like a solid grounds for a murder charge to stick. Don't give a shit what you think about your white princesses getting harrassed by a negro. Catching up to someone and beating them to death is a no no.

quintessentially American

Why are you so butthurt? Those men went out and did what western cucks were too cowardly and weak to do.

10 years is what they face in Greece and believe me they will get 10 years or close to it. No country in the world makes a sentence less harsh because "the nigger was being rowdy"

Even though I'm indifferent to the dead nigger, probably he was a piece of shit anyway, but why rot in jail to kill one fucking nigger it's never worth it

>Catching up to someone and beating them to death is a no no.
You're the problem with the West. Your nation and people are facing a slow death and yet all you can do is be a self-righteous cunt.

There were many many witnesses saying he harassed the girl and cut her hand somehow with a ring on his hand or something
When Serbs came to him to separate them, he broke bottle on the floor and cut some guy's face with it then started running
Fight happened after that when guys caught up to him
youtube.com/watch?v=YPqCKy7t-hk
Too bad you don't understand Serbian to hear it here

Mean while in south GA... the help has to ride in the back. No self respecting southerner allows the nigra's to ride up front.

BLACKED vs reality

I'm not butthurt, I think its not something to be proud of. I'm proud of my countrymen when they work to better themselves, not when they engage in this retarded behavior

It doesn't make sense to be proud of any of this

You know very well what I meant there, stop strawmaning me and trying to act tough.

First of all, your country and people don't think in the long term, look how you ended up.

Second of all what I was proud of were Serbs and Greeks standing up to nigger harassment, Justin.

Why did they kill him? I thought Tupac was serbian so why did they have to kill his cousin?

He wuz a kang just doin his thang.
Spending his dollars like other black ballers.
As an upper class brother he knew his real father.
He was real tough because a black life is rough. But when he grabbed a white bitch Serbs misunderstood, she was saying no but she was in the mood.
How could white women resist this he shouted when he was hit by Serbs fist.
He fell down, all cause he was brown, and they took him to the pound town.

>not when they engage in this retarded behavior
Your ancestors must feel humiliated by you.

Hang yourself you weak fucking failure. There is nothing wrong with what those Serbs did.

They defended a girl
In a normal country that means they have honor and courage to fight for what is right
Honor and defending a weaker person is something worth fighting for
But you cucks wouldn't know about that

To defend a girl that stupid nigger was harassing, and they didn't want to kill him, it was an accident
He fell badly on a curb breaking his neck or something

Good idea, get his nasty black ass all over the produce instead.

The logic of southerners always astounds me.

I don't understand how that makes anything different. IF the case of part of the glass being used as a weapon is true, then it will hold well for the killer(s) but still, 10 people? No no

Blacks should never touch white women. This used to be common sense back in the day.

REMOVE JAMAL

>He probably did something niggerlicious
He was bringing a new fashion line to Greece. Gay fag was probably nigger aggressive toward a straight guy. Punches bar security officer. Gets shit beat out of him. Justice is served.

Maybe he next nigger to visit Serbia will behave themselves? Fucking pathetic canacuck

But how would Tupac, the great hero of Serbia feel about this?

>With all that potential, that could have been a Serbian engineer or doctor.

They would have eventually been murderers because, well, you know, they just murdered someone

>my country
>he doesn't know what a vpn is
Great show

>Second of all what I was proud of were Serbs and Greeks standing up to nigger harassment
You say that as if nigger harrasment is tolerated anywhere but the most degenerate nigger filled cities in the states

>Honor
>10 vs 1
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Do niggers actually take care of their gardens?
Besides mowing the lawn, i cant imagine one of them put the amount of work that is necessary to maintain a beautiful garden...

They don't take care of anything. Nothing. They don't even mow their yards half the time. Even "le based black man" who goes to work every day is still a nigger.

no but some scantly dressed female might rob you, don't trust those.

>You say that as if nigger harrasment is tolerated anywhere but the most degenerate nigger filled cities in the states

Oh boy, seems like someone doesn't have an idea about the current state of Europe

And yeah, honor of white women.