niggers
jews
spics
Take your pick

>of the oven you want their bodies thrown into

You are wh*Te dogs

Indy 500

t.mongrel

Least functional/stupidest? Blacks. Most evil? Jews.

100m

A mixture of negroid and arab. I guess that would be the jews then.

spics aren't a race
jews are pretty intelligent and just need to be re-educated on how they actually need whites
so yeah

Why do people not understand what a race is?

Kekistani scum

Aryans

A mix of whites and Arabs*

Truly the most opressed. Not all Keks!

aboriginals
/thread

Semites

The rest i have no hatred for

Worst for what?
Worst for who?

#1 - Niggers
>Haven't build anything even though they had the materials
>Never made boats to explore even though they had the materials
>Couldn't build up a decent society / civilization in hundreds of years even though Germany rebuild itself from total collapse after WW1 in less than a decade (my history teacher actually said this)
>Inbreeding, marrying sister/brother or first cousin relationships resulted i.e. in the famous Somali lightbulb head

#2 - Arabs
>Islam, a doctrine which is stagnant, oppresive and absolutely barbaric which is passed down through the indoctrination of offspring / young children
>Inbreeding, not so much in the western regions closer to Europe but Pakistan,... ugh.
>General hotheads, their impatience and limited brain capacity like the negro doesn't allow them to solve problems with as much efficiency as Europeans or Asians because discussions evolve into shouting contests rather than creative discussions focussed on problem solving

#3 - Spics
>Latino's are fine but a part of the tribe stayed behind in the dark ages and unlike the Indians who got BTFO to the point of no return they survived in great numbers

If you go to the middle east, asia or south america you'll find special lines and prices for whites, for them you're a walking talking wallet.
They culture has a type of communication ingrained so deep which is based on lying and saying yes just to not offend the other person that this actually with holds them from growing.
In discussions where real solutions are too be made in order to strive for a better future Europeans tend to make real progress because they are not bound to these bullshit cultural traditions i.e. an Anglo will not lie against a German solely based on the fact he is from another tribe / cultural class, etc.
These factors still play a major part in underdeveloped countries, cultural traditions, communication based on lies, different views on ethnic, religion ,etc.
Hence they have so much corruption

all of them suck
We need to selectively breed ourselves into a new super race.

how do we do that

Same as ashkenazi jews did

what did they do. breed the best with the best? why are people so opposed to eugenics it makes no sense

Because goyim are cattle and are not allowed

this
abos and it's not even close

1. Aboriginals
2. Negroid Pygmi

The Boston Marathon

>the rest i have no hatred for
user I...

webm related is flooding europe right now

can i get a story behind this what did the guy do this one as well. was he mentally ill?

Kek

Niggers are the most worthless disgusting subhuman pieces of garbage on earth.

This clip never gets old. I've seen it at least a half dozen times, still great. Die chink baby.

Indianapolis

no he was just chinese

:C

hapa australians

are these chinese people too wtf i hate chinese people now

To be fair I think he's mentally ill and there was a nation wide outrage in China when those couple people refused to help. China is not quite as bloodthirsty and inhumane as people think.

The eternal turk doesnt use meme flags but good try

I here if you type Wh*Te 3 times you summon the turk