Trump is literally destroying the USA with his SHIT...

Trump is literally destroying the USA with his SHIT. I can't believe that this SHIT of a man who has literal SHIT for brains is the leader of the free world. His SHITTY protectionist trade policies are destroying the free market. He is racially motivated to provide welfare and leverage for those stupid white rednecks who wallow in their own SHIT. No libertarian or anybody should take his SHITTY policies which are SHITTING up the USA and shoving SHIT down her throat. If I saw Trump in the street, I would cut open his grotesque throat and SHIT through the wound. Fuck this SHITTY excuse of a SHIT-tier SHIThead who SHITS down the throat of the American people.

SHIT

go back to td

Fuck off reddit fag

what do you mean, leafo

>redneck telling me about REDdit

> grotesque
Stick to your own language burger.
Anyway, everything will be fine for the US.
Trump is a breath of air from American imperialism and cultural omnipresence FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD.

He is voted in.
Deal with it shill.

lol fucking Frenchie dont you have wine and baguettes to eat Trump is a terrible president
>shill
how many women have you had sex with? be honest

saged

fucking elephant scum bastardvyou destroyed your own party you SHITlord.

> size and nature of your arguments
Lurk more to be a worthy shill

>Fucking pretentious Frenchie who thinks hes intellectually superior
Fucking SHITlord

>internationally btfo
>muh seggs
>ancap

kys

I wasn't judging you in the slightest, I was judging your arguments.
Which are worthless.
Since you raise the question my 145-150 iq is surely revealing of more intellectual capacity than you and your 2 digits iq.
So long.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
And I thought you Frenchies weren't raging fedoras.

>fellow amerifat siding with a frenchie to make himself look better and more french
And you call yourself an American

Well shiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

So give an argument why his policies etc are shit?

>8 posts by this id

Eat a bag of dicks TumblrFaggot.

I cannot wait for the coming civil war and the inevitable weeding out of fucking pussies.

Your teeth look like shit.
>implying that isnt an ideal paradise
stop using LOGICAL FALLACIES
Its clear
My thread, bitch.
>fuking TuMbLr faGs these FUKING snowFlAkEs get AlL wHiNY, I cAnT waIT fOr tHe RaCe WaR
>white trash mom comes in his room with her new black bf
>black bf patronizes this man
>fucks his mom on his cumstain of a blanket
>also gets offended when Kathy Griffin does something for shock value but when some fucking Stormfag makes a statement about killing blacks, its all in fun and he has a point

Shit bait kid.

Sage in all fields.

Corpophilia, the post

KEKEKEKEK

I for one, am thoroughly enjoying this shitshow, let the orange man do what he wants, putting in the final nail on the coffin that is western civilisation.

Can someone redpill me on why jews tend to have a scat fixation?

you're trying too hard, user

Leftist and the word literal.

They literally over use it

God bless America
I agree
Because shit is a god tier fetish, and you Christcucks worry too much about moral degeneracy and such.
Am I?

>leftist bogeyman

Show us your flag, indian poster

I'm an atheist actually. You're just a degenerate jew lover. Wanna turn off the ancap flag and show us who you really are? Here's something to get you in the mood.

>right wing boogeyman

Thanks shareblue.

Fuk u no i aint no poo
I am enticed to this fine piece of fecal matter, but my answer is still no
>thinking that less than half of all things supported by the alt-right arent based on irrational fear
ure welcom