Why won't Israel apologize to Hungary?

Why won't Israel apologize to Hungary?

APOLOGIZE

Because Hungary is irrelevant shithole.

kek

mhhmmmhh well well well I be damned

I used to hate Hungarians too Because I was fed the lie that they where Asians. when I learned Finno-Ugric I was shocked. not to mention they may have been the last country to become officially "european" but they are the only ones holding up european values and pushing back the invaders. Thanks Magyar Bro I will come fight for your country if the Ottomans ever try to take back the empire.

Soviet soldiers were literally crying when they had to leave Hungary in 1990/91. We are apparently the only shithole that was so hard to leave after 40 years of occupation.

Well,
we're sorry for harassing you Hungary, we were quick to judge.
You have the right to defend yourself against whole who seek to destroy you.

We are probably the only European nation that proudly claims Asian heritage, even if it is not genetically continuous to the present day population. 10th century Hungarians also raided and plundered much of western and southern Europe and yet a century or two later Christianity was adopted and nationalism is still strong here.

They WERE Asians a long ass time ago.

But back them when we were friends, we'd often temporarily move our entire populations from one country to another when our countries became battlefields against the barbaric hordes.

Since we're both assholes, some of each of our kind would always stay behind and marry into each other's families.

Add in the Austro-Hungarian empire and heavy mixing with the Europeans and you can see why there's very little Asian left in them.

As they've been annoying cunts to us for a while now, it pains me to say this, but they are indeed very European and white..

Bulgaria also claims Turkic heritage.

That's a great Wojak. Saved.

At least it became clear to the world that we aren't petty racist bigots, but we are fighting a legitimate manipulator who happens to be a Hungarian Jew.

>we mixed with romanians so now we're white

you fucking romanians never manage to hide your power level

No, I just know exactly how much your historians rage at this fact.

Besides, we were the more hobo like population of the two and those QT, hot-blooded, vengeful-as-fuck daughters of yours were really into us.

Also greetings from my Hungarian girlfriend.

Also his name was Matei Corvin. Get over it.

Daily reminder: Vlad converted to Catholicism and spent most of the twilight years of his life living in Hungary. He did this not only because he was cucked hard by 100% magyarblood King Mátyás but also because he realized that the Hungarian principality of Wallachia would always be shit no matter how many indigenous gypsies he had impaled. Upon his death, Wallachia came to be ruled by house Basarab (Roma-nian for Basically Arabs) this is why modern Roma-nians are so swarthy.

YOU DON'T OWN NOTHING GOYIM!

DELET

Whoa, a white American! I like you.
Hungarian diaspora?
I was trying to communicate with the Hungarian bro, but you're cool too.

But seriously, Basarab means father ruler.

Also Rroma is basically an SJW term.
We call them gypsy, they call themselves gypsy. That's actually not originally an insult.

I fucking love your country tho.
I go to Budapest when I feel down and want to see some beauty.

I made some friends once drank with them.

I got drunk and started some Sup Forums banter, they laughed until this chick emptied her lass of palinka looked at me in the eye and said: "Okay, motherfucker, let me tell you a story!"

We argued till 2 AM. And then we fucked till 1PM.

And now I'm marrying her soon and my kids will probably learn Magyar...

haha nice story if its true, only the kids you know ... baptized Orthodox

Probably. Probably won't matter tho. Says she wants the girls Catholic so they won't be whores, and I told her I want the boys Orthodox so they won't be pansies.

We'll probably be living in Timisoara.
We go to both Easters and I can appreciate the fine Catholic art tho.

We're currently competing in various ways on where the wedding will be, but I hate to admit I don't really want the Romanian style wedding.
We'll probably bribe two priests to get along for a while to marry us.

>No, I just know exactly how much your historians rage at this fact

"fact" lmao, we're whiter than romania ever was and will ever be

very nice ..... baptized O R T H O D O X or I come bomb your wedding so you don't kids. You can win 1 fight in your life , better be this.

I am Greek

stop larping permavirgin cuck

I am Greek

Don't worry. I'll raise my kids like Sup Forums raised me.

Your sister says hi.

You're welcome. :)

hihi , this orth. Sup Forums wave has just blown my mind