Does Trump really think like this...

Does Trump really think like this? He now believes the opposition party is a "cabal" and that the previous President was "engineering destruction" against America?

I don't usually follow politics but I was wondering if anyone could explain what Trump meant by re-tweeting this? That can't really be true can it?

P.S. (I know James Woods is conservative)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tab5vvo0TJw
eaglerising.com/18456/1063-documented-examples-of-barack-obamas-lying-lawbreaking-corruption-and-cronyism/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nixon said the Jewish cabal was after him. Shortly after, ((they)) took him out. So Der what Trump is trying to say.

*Wonder

I would just like to hear someone defend this. What did Obama do wrong? He seemed well loved. Were there even 5 things that happened suspiciously in his administration? I cant think of any besides Benghazi which I think was more of a Republican led witch hunt really

>I don't usually follow politics
of course you don't Normie
REEEEEEE GET OUT NORMIES

Interesting you should mention Nixon someone gave me this and dunno what to make of it

>not having seen a single trump speech

I saw when his campaign were getting the crowds to chant "Lock her up" and the debate about appointing a special prosecutor but we all just thought those were campaign talk and that he would let old bygones be bygones

Just seems like harsh rhetoric for such a nice sunny summer day

>being this ignorant and naive
Sure bro, Obama is awesome! Look at all his totally non-forced celebrity like appearances *drops mic (I actually ROFLcoptered that one!).
It's not like he indiscriminatedly let banks give student loans to people who couldn't pay them, destroying American's higher education value and leaving them jobless and in debt.
And he surely didn't step back race relations to the 60's because he wasn't race baiting against his opposition, not at all!
You have to be a racist to dislike Obongo.

Did he not create ISIS and double the national dept? And encourage all this SJW bullshit?

So let me ask you as you're clearly a big supporter

If they dont pass health care and the president spends the rest of his summer tweeting about investigating Democrats, youre happy?

Obama did everything that he could to ruin the USA

Obvious bait, but I think the slush fund is a nice primer on the legacy he left behind

James Woods IQ: 180
President Trump IQ: 156
My IQ: 147

Both are geniuses with gigantic balls of steel, so I'm in good company by saying, yes it is true and yes we think like this.

I guess its more the fact that the President of the US agrees with this that's kind of strange feeling to me. Idk. Like Trump might retweet your post if someone he knew tweeted the same thing. Isn't that a little scary to you guys even his supporters? This is basically the language of right wing conspiracy theorists going back to Rush Limbaugh during the first Clinton administration

these aren't false promises, this is Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=Tab5vvo0TJw

they don't want you to know tho

Yeah when he talks like that I can see how he won but the Woods type tweets are just shocking to see coming from the sitting POTUS

I do unironically think that Comey was working for the Democrats so he won me over on that at least

>right wing conspiracy theorists
What is a conspiracy theory that turns out to be true? Is it then just a conspiracy?

I'm of the opinion he tried at first, really. To be more presidential, to hold back. He's now back tho. He's kind of still campaigning for hearts and minds against the establishment that is still out to get him at all cost. This method seems to work best, I can't fault him.

That's true he seems paradoxically to do worse when he behaves more to the media's demanding scrictures It feels once again like he has the upper hand back in whatever tit for tat game is going on involving him and the media and embedded leakers.

strictures*

Yes. It is a cabal. An even better term is Borg. Obama and the Clintonistas even further sewed chaos and instability in MENA carrying further a shit Bush legacy. Yemen has been bombed to hell under the guise of combating terrorism. Libya, the wall keeping mass migratin from overflowing into europe, is gone.They Borg killed Ghadaffi and cheered it on international news "we came, we saw, he died" meme. Now we have an entire region from Libya to Qatar under seige and functioning as the worlds largest uninhibited Arms bazaar. Radical Islam is a key defining feature across MENA states at the current moment and Borgist policy can be attributed to its rise. The Borg flooded europe either intentionally or unintentionally but either way they fucked uo major. Not one country falling into Chaos, all of MENA and now Europe is feeling the effects. That doesn't even touch the ludicrously insane and baffling Syria position taken by Obama and the rest off the Borg. Working as a proxy air force for AQ and ANF bc they are more "moderate" than IS? And we're told to believe that we arent then also flying ss the de facto air force of IS in certain regions of Syria? Give me a break. He was a horribly weak and ill equipped president who allowed the Borg to dictate his policy, ruin an entire region off he world and coopted a medi that was willing to report 8years of unthruths and doublespeak in an effort to not present the guy as a total failure who was completely out of his league. He was a joke. He surrounded himself with dangerous people who knew he was weak and made horrible power plays that he neither understood nor could he stop. The Borg played him like a fiddle and in turn he was made a media darling while being a horrible CinC. Just look around the West, MENA, and even Subsaharan Africa. Things arent better. Hell, I didnt even get to the western supported NAZI's in Ukraine.

Obama sucked 'feminine' cock, was a traitor, a Muslim, and possibly not a legitimate US citizen. And he was most certainly a commie.

These are facts. Deal with 'em.

No I don't give a fuck about healthcare. Buy insurance or go fucking bankrupt or die in the street.

I would like to see all HUD vouchers revoked and the entire voucher system scrapped. I would like to see the illegal immigrants deported. I want the wall built. I want the immigration act of 1965 repealed and replaced. I want the wall built. I want to stop sending jobs to china. I want my country to stop taking in every third world shit skin on earth. And I would like to see those who support this invasion of America and those who generate the propaganda to be deported as well.

how about 1,063 normie

eaglerising.com/18456/1063-documented-examples-of-barack-obamas-lying-lawbreaking-corruption-and-cronyism/

Every president since JFK has been working to intentionally destroy the country.

Reagan didn't intentionally work towards it but he was retarded and was easily manipulated into working towards destroying it. No fault divorce for instance has been the most devastating thing to happen to the family in this country.

Same deal with Nixon, so he was forced out by the deep state.

>Paradoxically

No. Prescriptively.

Yup ACA has totally shlonged the dems across the nation. We could get 60 senators and totally buttslam everything theyve done for 30 years.

AMERICAAA

AMERICAAAAA

AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!!

Big Nigger In Command let the Jews inflate a massive bubble with impunity that will destroy the western economy

We should confiscate all Jewish wealth when this happens to undo all the damage

There is an election coming. He can't let go of presidential campaigning until that is over.

James Wood's IQ is double yours

lurk more and you wouldn't be confused.
yes, it's true, and what's more is that the cabal brainwashed 10s of millions of Americans--hundreds of millions worldwide--over the past few years.
why the fuck do you think we got behind Trump?

>What did Obama do wrong? He seemed well loved.
You can't be that young.

But there IS a cabal, and the destruction of America IS deliberately engineerd. America had to be deconstructed culturally, economically and even ethnically for a New World Order to take shape.

Trump prevented it, atleast for now.

An interesting choice of words.

"The term cabal derives from Cabala, the Jewish mystical interpretation of the Hebrew scripture. In Hebrew it means "reception" or "tradition", denoting the sod (secret) level of Jewish exegesis. In European culture (Christian Cabala, Hermetic Qabalah) it became associated with occult doctrine or a secret."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabal

Even if you really believe that as a lot ITT obviously do, you still have to narrow these charges if you don't want to spend the rest of your lives chasing ghosts. Who is the cabal? What ties them? What are there concrete actions and defined objectives? Who defines them? Without some unifying thread all of this and Trump himself looks to be wound up over something as imaginary as the Russia collusion allegations he says are imagined

So I just ask simply:
>Who makes up the cabal?
>What do they do?
>What charges if any could be brought?

If anyone can convey answers to those three questions clearly and succinctly, I think you could get more non-partisans to jump aboard your side.

Like I said, I already unironically believe that Comey WAS working for Dems and against Trump based on his own testimony and pattern of behavior after he was fired

James Woods is a nut, the whole Trump thing is a mass delusional fucking cult.

I can speak for myself only and some of my family but I can tell you the least effective strategy Democrats use these days is this one

I dont believe successful Hollywood actors and billionaire NYC real estate developers/TV reality hosts are "nuts" or stupid/dumb/delusional. That's childish argumentation

>If anyone can convey answers to those three questions clearly and succinctly, I think you
> would commit suicide by 4 gunshots to the back of the head
Finished the sentence correctly.
And no, I'm not concern trolling, it's the scary truth. I don't know how to handle it. Bringing this into the light is dangerous and most of us have families.

If this is of such gravity why not organize better and use strength in numbers? No one is going to harm thousands of people who are clear in who, what, why and how they want justice to be brought. I just think that there's a lack of clarity in what outcomes the right-wing seeks and how to go about bringing them that cripples what they all talk so confidently and boastfully about (this one or that one going to jail and so on)

>you could get more non-partisans to jump aboard your side

But you can't though. It simply doesn't work like that and pic related is the reason why.

>inb4 you do the exact same thing and prove my point

is this really so much to ask for?
>muh multiculturalism!
i wish every sjw faggot got lined up in the street and shot in the dick/vagina. I don't want to kill them, but at least they wont breed

Well if the problem is that you all get shit on because you dont know how to make your points without "naming the Jew" so to speak, then that's your own fucking arrogance and incompetence.

Yes the left-wing couches their discourse in more appealing language to non-partisans that is true but why wont the right-wing make more effort? I rarely see the right-wing use Alinsky'ite tactics or reverse psychology for instance. Is it a moral quandary for user? Progressives have no moral checkpoint to keep them from utilizng "big lies" to achieve their goals. The current screech of 22 million off healthcare is a prime example.

Where is the right-wings strategy? I dont see it

I know it sounds trite and concern troll-y, but movements like that get shut down really quick. All it takes is for someone to be "made an example of", or for controlled opposition and black propaganda to completely derail the whole thing. Usually a combo of everything. The tea party had potential but it got fucked from every direction including from within.
Like I said, I don't have answers. But I do have hope - the direction things seem to be heading could lead to just this type of movement.

No recollection of the 2 solid years of race riots based on a lie he perpetrated?
No recollection of the stock market going completely stagnant and the national debt climbing?
The guy spent 8 years telling working class Americans that we aren't good enough and we need to change our behavior. Meanwhile he catered to the takers.

The guy was a complete disaster and his legacy will be on phone dropping and telling people they didn't build their own businesses.

>I don't usually follow politics

but I like to hang out on political forums and pretend I'm not concern trolling!

Ok, now that THAT's out of the way, I'll pretend you were interested in a good faith discussion, and I'll politely ask you to do some homework prior to requesting to be spoonfed! Go read in the podesta leaks how the hillary campaign was requesting that Trump and Carson be considered as the front runners through more dominant coverage. Keep reading and you'll see how they had an arrangement with Sanders on which topics he was allowed to discuss or else they would make use of "leverage" that they had on him. See how they were fed debate questions from CNN contributors in advance

Then consider how Obama's DOJ made even a corrupt FBI head nervous by telling him to call the investigation a matter. Or how documents leaked where lynch said she wouldn't allow the investigation to go anywhere. Maybe look into how Obama was funneling money into left wing causes by allowing organizations with judgements against them to donate to a list of approved (liberal) causes in lieu of paying the gov't. Maybe ask yourself why the media has been more angry about a silly tweet of a wrestling gif than the news that Obama secretly monitored the entire AP switchboard for months.. Who released that info? American press? Nope... Why did Obama change the classified info sharing in the 12th hour of his presidency? He had 8 years to practice the same policy, and yet he did it a few WEEKS before Trump took office, almost like he didn't want that policy in effect during his own presidency? Or how about the pallet of money delivered to the iranians in gold and swiss francs that was undisclosed?

If you stop getting your news from Comedy Central, and recognize that so called "actual news" is in the business of selling advertising, so their "plot lines" change as much as an HBO series, at the whim of customer desires and complaints, things will be come clear!

Also, saged

Because of James Woods' IQ, he looks at Stephen Hawking like an average user here would regard an abo. He's that smart. So stfu.

All that says to me is that your Tea Party didnt have leadership and that's frankly what it looked like

Get some leaders who are as seemingly unbreakable in their motives as Trump is as you'll be surprised

Bro never write that much and then just sage yourself