Security Guard Fighting Dindus In Santa Monica Mcdonalds

youtube.com/watch?v=a-1ntYXOfMg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1Ab0ja_0-xw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everyone just watches this one dude take on 2 to 3 nigs.

What a bunch of fucking cowards.

poor guy, sad he didn't have a gun on him

why do you have security guards at mcdonalds? oh yeah america isn't white despite muh trump kek burgersharts BTFO

some blacks tried to stop the alpha nogs but were too beta about. It's not like had any interest in getting beat up for free, they're not getting paid like the guard

>security guard in a McDonald's

Diversity is our strength.

Because niggers

If your city is 10% Nig you need security guards
If your city is 10-25% Nig you need real police officers as security
If your city is 25% Nig or more you need full bullet proof glass

low impact violence?

Are these guys drunk? Is this real? These are some of the least motorically gifted people I have ever seen...

I am so embarrassed for America, full disclosure I live there and have never been to a fast food restaurant that requires a security guard.

maybe it's mall's security, not just mcdonald's

That security guard was game as fuck.

Would have loved to see him pull a gun and kill those disgusting apes.

This is Drumpf's amerikkka everybody baka

How come this shit never happens in front of me? What I wouldn't give to put my training to use on these pieces of shit.

You get tired very quickly in a fight bro.. especially when grappling around on the ground.

I'll just leave this here

youtu.be/1Ab0ja_0-xw

So true. Without good cardio conditioning and defensive technique most people are gassed in 30 seconds on the ground.

*record scratches*
yep, that's me. you may be wondering how i got into this sticky situation

Only the fat spic is trying to help the security guard. Then listen to all the coons call out the spic for being an uncle tom.

Indeed.
All the McD staff, the healthy young white man in the middle of the video just looking confused.

Same on the street, and same at every level of modern society.
People talk about chinks being soulless ants, but I've experienced being surrounded by people and attacked, and the people nearby just watch or move away.
The human race has become cowards. Even 30-40 years ago people had more of a spine.
I remember perhaps once, that a couple of guys intervened. Two older teens were instigating, and two men came along and told them to fuck off.

If you see anyone in trouble, make the effort to at least break up the fight and give the outnumbered guy some time to escape. Don't hang around either, and don't put yourself into unnecessary danger.
Gangs sometimes turn on you.

But do something.

what the fuck is that midget throwing an iron chair for lmao

Yep, especially with adrenaline going. I used to do amateur MMA fights. My first fight was 3x3 minute rounds. I prepared for it by finishing up each training session with 10x3 minute rounds of sparring with a fresh opponent each time. In my first fight I was ready to die by the end of round 2, but the other guy didn't answer the bell for round 3 so I got lucky.

lol did you see that bbc dominate that white boi on the ground lmao y whypeepo b so week n shieet

>security guard
>no gun
He could have removed 2-3 criminals, and came home to his family without any bruises. Grandpa at the end is thinking exactly that.

kek only fat juanito is the one brave enough to support the security getting frenzied by the apes through use of force. Its a fucking world we live in when the only guys that have the balls to stand up for someone in the right are fat mexicans

>The human race has become cowards.
No only the whites in the west due to conditioning.

> Even 30-40 years ago people had more of a spine.
Gee I wnder why?

>If you see anyone in trouble, make the effort to at least break up the fight and give the outnumbered guy some time to escape.

So that I will be sued/arrested for a "hate crime" and my life ruined?
No thanks.

Because niggers. They even have huge layers of glass shields in case niggers tried to rob restaurants.

Wouldn't the world be a better place if the guard could just shoot these niggers to keep them from causing the damage they caused?

Black man, btw?

>fat mexicans

Beaners hate blacks, he was trying to enjoy his meal without some coons ruining it.