Brit/pol/ - Anne Marie Morris edition

>UK-US trade deal to happen quickly, says Trump
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40540340

>Labour try to resolve the ongoing de-selection row
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40533172

>Opposition and backbench Tory MPs to seek amendments to (aka disrupt) the Repeal Bill
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40529764

>Thousands join Pride parade in London
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40531136

>Another Royal Wedding may be on the cards, as Prince Harry apparently to propose to his gf imminently
mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/prince-harry-planning-propose-girlfriend-10759843

>King's College London considers opening a European campus in Dresden
bbc.co.uk/news/education-40532060

>Theresa May says plan to build Thatcher statue should go ahead, despite vandalism fears
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40529770

>Cornish terror group claims it has a would-be suicide bomber in its ranks
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4677520/Cornish-terror-group-says-SUICIDE-attacker.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/scs7c5RiV9I
youtube.com/watch?v=dK9IVDUW2xM
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40555639
youtube.com/watch?v=o-I8bB3K07c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wish Morris was my MP instead of Ben Bradshaw

Have you built the wall? They're coming.

Is there going to be a by-election in Morris's constituency? In that case, the Tory-DUP majority would go down to ONE

First for Niggers in a wood piles

>he doesn't wear autism shoes

Been at work today, what's been going on in Brit/pol/? How was Rightly So's countryside walk?

THREAD THEME:
youtu.be/scs7c5RiV9I

He fucked a toad

Holly Willoughby desu

>Anne Marie Morris edition
suspended by May just minutes ago, PM is so weak she has to pander to the gutter press, Britain is getting another general election.
good times

Can you fucking cunts just fucking leave us alone? "oh boo hoo we have no money to fund anything important but we just found enough money to fund abortions for women from Northern Ireland"

I fucking loathe every single one of you dirty fucking immoral faggot cunts.

She is disgusting mate

Someone phone into Nige's show and start reading the "Rivers of blood" speech and see how long before he cuts you off.

>he doesn't wear autism shoes in a post-ironic, overly confident, ostentatious, devil may care approach to dress code and fashion

if you can pull of autism shoes, you can fuck any chick you want

I have a black woman even though i live in a constituency that is around 0.2% black...

real thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=dK9IVDUW2xM

It's her choice to stand down so she could continue as independent/join another party
Plus that seat is safe af and if there is one they will vote for whoever has a blue tie

reminder to ignore eddie or filter him, if you bother responding to any of his attempts or bait then you are as bad as him and should reconsider your life.

Reusing swear words in each paragraph, poor form old boy, more imagination next time pls

I saw a toad and took some nice pictures

>Cornish terror group claims it has a would-be suicide bomber in its rank

Could be worse, mine is Berger but people round here want her deselected so someone EVEN MORE LEFT can stand instead.

>PANDSHOP ENOK PAHELL

Can this be the op jpg next thread instead of a menopausal hag?

First for centre-right cucks appropriating right wing culture.

Like a nigger in a wood pile

Just been bummed by a gay man lads, felt pretty good when he filled me up, when I got back home my kids thought it was funny when I farted out the bubbles, kids love bubbles

was thinking of getting a pair in the same style as Barron Trump but it looks like he got his custom made.

Let's see them!

depending on when my takeaway comes, ill make next thread

i'll wring your fucking neck you paki faggot

Nice to see you've finally found love mate

Genuinely looks like a tranny

Sad thing is this has probably happened somewhere

what you getting?

They're on my SD card for the camera which is upstairs and I'm in the kitchen making Maggi Curry noodles so that's not an option.

>letting a 12 year old influence your fashion sense

lol

Did I make you mad lad? Also don't defame me like that. I bathe regularly

Maybe some other time then, I love photography

>eating Malaysian food

Fuck off you fat attention seeking cunt

>Anne Marie Morris
Amateur compared to this absolute madman

The absolute fucking state of Sup Forums.

This place is over run by shills and nobody cares.

Suspended and whip withdrawn

>MP Anne Marie Morris suspended for racist remark
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40555639

Just IMAGINE having a northern irish accent lads
Just IMAGINE it
Ha ha

no you fucking spastic your fucking shitty retarded government made me mad you illiterate fucking monkey cunt

George Washington's teeth she is cracking.

>people were cucked even back then
>people still imply there's hope for us

Of course you would all rather sit here arguing with tripfags while the fire rises.

Heh, my ma used to say that all the time, yer a good lad.

t.born and raised munster

>tfw you've spent the day watching Reviewbrah

No regrets

I don't even know what you're so enraged about pal, your first post wasn't too concise.

The police have just been round because my friend was cat calling girls out of the window in my car, I was close to having a heart attack because I thought it was going to be something Sup Forums related

Come on over and you can listen to it for a few brief seconds before I cave your skull in with the heel of my boot.

Heres a picture to cheer you up lad

Fucksake hahaha are you all like this?

>SCRUBBERS!

Start improving yourself physically

>wears heels

Did you have the magnets ready lad?

Are you that fag from the other thread?

You have the absolute right to hate cucked fucking english govt. Good for you. Tories and labour alike are traitorous scum who must be purged

gchq all my posts are a joke and satirical in nature

HOI NOI BROIN COI
hahahahaha

I wasn't giving (yous) to an angry Ulsterman no

Why didn't you tell them "I can say what I want you fucking cuck" and slam the door in their face?

>all politicians should hang
>just joking xD
See you soon user, don't bother trying to wipe anything.

The UK government funding abortions for Northern Irish women after crying about not having enough money for any of Corbyns antics. you ILLITERATE FUCKING MONKEY

i would utterly stamp your entire genetic line out of existence before you even got this passive aggressive remark out of your little pouty poncey gayboy lips if you dared so much as breathe in my direction

>the englishman doesn't know what boots are
what a surprise. the fucking drag queen capital of the world thinks of only kinky boots when he hears the word.

youtube.com/watch?v=o-I8bB3K07c

Bin that language burger you're in England now talking to a bobby like that will earn you a night on a plastic mattress

Hahaha I don't have any dodgy stuff on my computer but I thought it was just going to be about posting stuff on here haha

Literally every single one of these is wrong. Imagine managing to fuck up one of the easiest stereotypes in existence. Mongoloid.

Top fucking kek, yer a mad one Gerald

Calm down lad. What's the matter?

H-Holly or Kelly lads?

Also why has the news been so slow recently?

>chipmunks in Gaelic on BBC

What is the world coming to lads?

Howling right now lad. Jesus Id love to hear this irl however is probably die from lung cramp

Another based Tory

That has been running for fucking years lad.

Saw may speech bubble on the cover of private eye "we've been DUPed"

thought it was pretty funny

Holly's thinned out a bit recently, she needs her curves back and then she wins, wouldn't mind kicking old kellers back doors in though

Stop I can't breathe you cunt

Isn't that last weeks?

What is it with people called Anne Marie and them being based?

Are Russ is only mad at Nige because like a pund shop Powell, he is not of the same quality as the real deal. He is in fact baiting him into improving himself and becoming more extreme because he's actually /ourguy/ and will lead Britain to a glorious new dawn.

What the fuck was Morris thinking, only typical for a similarly retarded women to damage her own party ala Dianne Abbott

Beans on toast for din dins lads. Fml

>DINOSAURS ARE A TAIG MYTH
hehehehehehehe

awaiting something like "theresa screwdup" when the coalition(?) starts to crumble

beans on toast is great you falseflagging cuck

You're right, Sainsbury's get with the times!

Phew! Lucky they took those kitchen knives and models, other they might have to stop a real crime.

Did this cunt read a dictionary while flying on acid or what lad?

I was kidding xD

I love ms may her internet reforms and anti semitism combating are some of my fave policies from her wonderful year as PM

She's over 60 and her constituency is 98% white, 0.1% black. She probably didn't even know it was an offensive word.

I am a taig you fucking SPASTIC

gonna fucking BATTER YOU FUCKING ENGLISH CUNTS you fucking dirty brown fucking poshy poncey little poof pussy CUNTS fucking rats dirty fucking rats that nobody fucking loves your fucking ma's a SCROTE and yer da wishes he'd had his bollocks kicked in before he'd had the chance to spawn you utter fucking FRUITS

What did she say?