>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gFBn7dDpu4g
newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/07/10/New-Research-Shows-Guccifer-20-Files-Were-Copied-Locally-Not-Hacked
disobedientmedia.com/2017/07/new-research-shows-guccifer-2-0-files-were-copied-locally-not-hacked/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

#Resist

awoooo

What did I missed on Trump Jr ?

Please respond

I WON'T BE BAKING NEXT ONE
>NEW BAKER NEEDED
NEW BAKER NEEDED
>NEW BAKER NEEDED
NEW BAKER NEEDED
>NEW BAKER NEEDED
NEW BAKER NEEDED
>NEW BAKER NEEDED
NEW BAKER NEEDED
>NEW BAKER NEEDED
NEW BAKER NEEDED

Um, don't you know that like, hatespeech is illegal? =^-^=

but i didn't wanna abandon...

brussels was a mistake.

Trump never once said he had tapes.

Yaaaaaaas

He never said he had tapes. Trump is playing these clowns like a fiddle.

>Hillary colluded

Thank you for baking and being Awoo but not putting Awoo in OP. Thats classy, and I appreciate it.

why you keep running fag? we need to crash this with no survivors!!! emslave the goyim!!

>bone tired of virtue signaling and fake news on the level of an ancient saint who just wants to venerate God on his pillar but people keep bothering him
>not in the least bit tired of Trump or winning
Is there a word for this?

>tfw would serve in military to get citizenship into U.S. but you need green card to serve

I'm going to have to find American girl to marry

Have a pic for the next op

>tfw this is my life every fucking day

I'm miserable

Your resistance only makes my voltage higher.

This is finally it. How will truml ever recover?

Mueller may be out on his ass.

What's wrong with you people?

>New meta-analysis has emerged from a document published today by an independent researcher known as The Forensicator, which suggests that files eventually published by the Guccifer 2.0 persona were likely initially downloaded by a person with physical access to a computer possibly connected to the internal DNC network. The individual most likely used a USB drive to copy the information. The groundbreaking new analysis irrevocably destroys the Russian hacking narrative, and calls the actions of Crowdstrike and the DNC into question.

>The document supplied to Disobedient Media via Adam Carter was authored by an individual known as The Forensicator. The full document referenced here has been published on their blog. Their analysis indicates the data was almost certainly not accessed initially by a remote hacker, much less one in Russia. If true, this analysis obliterates the Russian hacking narrative completely.
>>The Forensicator specifically discusses the data that was eventually published by Guccifer 2.0 under the title “NGP-VAN.” This should not be confused with the separate publication of the DNC emails by Wikileaks. This article focuses solely on evidence stemming from the files published by Guccifer 2.0, which were previously discussed in depth by Adam Carter.

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/07/10/New-Research-Shows-Guccifer-20-Files-Were-Copied-Locally-Not-Hacked

disobedientmedia.com/2017/07/new-research-shows-guccifer-2-0-files-were-copied-locally-not-hacked/

I kinda like all that space. Hate having morons stand next to me, or even look at me.

Yaaaaas Queen. #Resist

Just the latest circumstantial hit piece to keep muh russia narrative going. Trump JR met with someone who claimed to have information on Clinton. She happened to be a Russian citizen. NYT tried to paint this as him meeting with the Russian government and "colluding".

For it to be illegal, it would need to be Russian OFFICIALS, government employees, and there would need to be a quid pro quo. For example "Okay Trump Jr, if we give you this information, you must do X Y and Z for us when your father becomes President.

Also if he had gotten "info" from this Russian lawyer, why wasn't it ever used during the campaign? It's all bullshit.

>retweeting your own tweet
Why do desperate losers do this?

#Resist is the ultimate form of virtue signalling

His name was

>electrocuting rainbows from the sky

Is that Pence's final form?

>Cold place
>Cute girls
>Empty spaces so can have guns
>Good housing
>Perfect nature
Wish I moved there.

THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG

Seth Rich

Campaign in 2018 and 2020
>Russia
>Resist
>Impeach

Democrats really are the failing party.

he's running

W I N N I N G

OBVIOUSLY RUSSIAN NINJAS DID THIS

>Spiced

>leftist reading comprehension

Are you from MI/WI/MN/ND/SD?

Keep trying to get out, if Trump has his way we'll be importing more industrious euros in the next couple years.

everything
yah, very nice, right? Until you don't actually have that space and you have to be within 10 meters of each other, making each other miserable

Trust me, it is a shit existence, hence Finns flee to the countryside for holidays where they can get their own square kilometers

What does that even mean? Giving our country away to whom? Ivanka?

big if true

>hopped the queue
>punched out kids and the elderly
>drop-kicks the attendant at the stand
>drank all the motherfucking kool-aid
Weeeeeeeew, lad.

even chelsea admits her parents are thoughtless dicks

ISIS BTFO

They don't even know. They just start chanting shit like some cult every time someone says something.

i think dems would be over the moon if somehow trump just gave the presidency to ivanka

I like how almost every reply mentions uranium one.

Finn, wherever I can read books, do some fishing/hunting, and shitpost, I'm home.

If you find a Finnish cabin in the woods, don't approach

>The best White Supremacist is a Jew from Santa Monica who was mentored by a black radio show host

The absolute STATE of white people...

>Until you don't actually have that space and you have to be within 10 meters of each other, making each other miserable
10 meters is fine. I survived the crush of rush hour in Chicago for a few years.

Because I'll get stabbed?

Problem is you have to work as well (or live with yourself if you are a Rat)
And fishing and hunting ain't work, that pays anyways

I'm pretty sure you're that Finnbro that told us about why you dont lock your doors and how you have a guy who breaks in to sell you things. I just wanted to thank you for obliterating my sides

When will the Red States stoop mooching off of the wealthy Blue States?

Good to see Herman is still out there, even after they destroyed his political career with a cast of sexual accusers. 9-9-9 for the win!

It turned out she had nothing, and switched to Russian adoption policy when Trump's people didn't bite on her "Russia is funding Hillary and the DNC" narrative. It was set up through an intermediary as well, not by Trump Jr. personally.

While the GOPe and Dems actually paid people to meet with real Russian govt. agents to dig up dirt on Trump.

The red paint...it's Aposematism!! I thought that they were all red to make them cozy, but it's actually to warn other Finns off!

Wait, do you don't talk to each other?

stabbing means they have to get close to you. It'll be an elaborate booby trap.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

For invading our personal space, yes

oh man, and I thought I was socially awkward.
at least I'm not finnish.

Nice house, but they need to mow their fucking lawn.

Yup. Any fucking time at all you hear "growing support from republicans" against Trump's agenda, or whatever, it's going to be involve those guys.

Defend this, Drumpfies.

*sips tea*

>Rheeee!!!

Thanks for baking !

>Pond Weeds
>Lawn
Burger pls.

Oh yeah.
Why shouldn't I use a boat?

Using boats is bad?

Leftists are obsessed with proving their supposed intellectual superiority, yet would fail a grade school-level Reading Comprehension test.

looks a lot like california 2bh
i'm an antisocial white guy, is there a cabin in the middle of nowhere in binland for me?

What are the odds of this being planned by Trump as he worked in wrestling. All the debates.

The rock: America We are here to debate whether or not we the American people love Donald Trump more or less than Donald Trump loves America and it's people.

Next question: what do you think of the economy?
The rock: well I think that the Trump economy is unbelievably good. The real question is are we imagining to the greatest extent how good good is and how much more good it could possibly get.

No, only good friends talk to each other more than the absolute minimum possible

Is the (((alt-right)))/((Spencer))) still as Anti-Trump as I remember?

Still need to mow it. It looks messy.

Oh look, a leader Putin respects (or fears, either way I'm cool with it)

nothing. extra chromosome is still present

four fucking hours!! He probably left oma merkel with his dogs.

>lawn
>inna woods

That's fucking weird.
How do you make friends then?

Who cares

WEW lad

>Finns
>Not taking out merkele
and you call yourselves autists baka

Don't use the boat too near my personal fucking space cunts
>is there a cabin in the middle of nowhere in binland for me?
YES. 100% guaranteed
But it gets much colder as well

Working is fine, unless, in my case at least, you work for the government and see corruption 24/7.
But like I said, if you read books and chill you don't consume much.

Fuck merkel and fuck liberal people

Don't they realize they're only normalizing and validating white identitarianism by doing this? Goddamn this country is going to be so redpilled by 2020.

*signals a bus you don't want to get on and hides*

trump is finished

Nice source

Politico BTFO