youtube.com/watch?v=RflLJPlq7SM
youtube.com/watch?v=2HuQjwYPmrM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

99,8% white

Are those attack truck barriers?

>you thought Germans were autistic? Check this out

No, those are called "effects of corruption"

Fuck poland

There is a difference if a child is conceived from rape, i doubt you'd want to raise Mohhamed son after he rapes your wife?

I eny you guys and the Baltic states. I hope to take my first vacation there.
Love from burgerstan

Who wouldn't?

seriously though, what's up with all those railings?

Is it for ballet?

I would just sell him to some pedo

Yeah, no. If you had to spent a year in any EE country in the 90s you wouldn't say that.

From the right there might be tractors
From the left - cars

Are you saying those railings would stop a truck going at highway speed?

t. ahmad muhammad

What I am saying is that slavs have a problem with cars on pavements

youtube.com/watch?v=b7oAha4LzbQ&t=1s

> what difference is there if a child is conceived through rape
Yep Poland alright

My during PO/PSL times, people made fun out of it since it was obvius waste of EU funds.

>slavs
>white
WEW

>works for $200/month

I don't get it; all I see are a bunch of poles

ba dum thiss

Fuck, I have always thought that it is always "is a bunch", seems like I need to polish my English

Select all the squares with street signs.

stop

"Is" is more correct, but it's not a big deal

how good/bad is poland? my sister's boyfriend is descendant of polish, and he usually mails and chat with them, but any of them can't come here because they are kind of poor/middle class.

considering buying power, its bad if you can only do shit tier job

its good place to live if you can do decent middle class or better job

and how easily can you get a decent job?
are your universities free?

here, if you are not a monkey it's pretty easy.

uni education is free for most part

you need shekles for law studies, medical studies can be demanding

if you are IT or enginer no problem with getting good job

>if you are IT or enginer no problem with getting good job

yes, here is the same. but with much more niggers around i guess.

Polan stronk

No need to kill the children of criminals, now, is there.

European bros, why do you strikes city names with a red line?

Means you are leaving that city

Leaveing city zone (aka speed limit in city zone).

Thanks, I'll go to sleep cleverer tonight.

What I funny thing. Even me, a man who never liked your country, I've started to respect you. And not only for Vedmak game. But for this based stance.

western Europeans spend their budgets from the eu on gibsmedats for coons and sand niggers, Poland spends it on completely unnecessary luxurious bike lanes, things could worse

Who the fuck designed that walkway? Fucking Africa-tier urban planning.

pro EU/Berlin govt officials

GOTTA SPEND THOSE EU FUNDS FAST

Is Poland worth visiting? I'm going to Europe next month. What should I see/do.

Here we see the state enjoying his favorite pastime:Wasting money.

There are no politicans to bribe if there are no politicans.

This

Stop talking out your arse, you dumb nigger. We Western Europeans pretty much subsidise the development of the East. It's one of the reasons we hate the EU so much. Countries like Poland, Lithuania and Bulgaria build hospitals, schools and roads with our gibs, while we get fuck all in return.

is that one of the eu financed roads?

thanks, pal

> how good/bad is poland
if you and your partner earn average salary and have 2 kids, then life is pretty comfy, but that's it. Vacations in Poland, VW Passat B5 1.9TDi kombi, 60-70m2 flat. If this is bad or good - judge yourself.

>and how easily can you get a decent job?
right now we have the low-record unemployment rate, so rather easy

>are your universities free?
yes

Why the fuck they built those fucking fences?

>montcuq
>mount cuq
>The town's name could derives from the Latin Mont Circus Vallium, Mont Cuneus or montem cuci, meaning "cuckoo mountain".

LITERALLY KEK MOUNTAIN
JUST

Good, it is finally time that the young generations of our countries will at least be neutral.

Brussel

> Is Poland worth visiting?
sure, we are a thousand years old country and nation after all

> What should I see/do
I dunno what you like. If you want to see historic shit and architecture, then
Zamość, Żelazowa Wola, Wieliczka, Kraków, Toruń, Wilczy Szaniec

Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge jewish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Most are surprised it still exist.
Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
Poland is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe.

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country.

I am pro abortion, only liberals and brown people do it so go ahead. I am fine with my enemies killing their kids. If I ever need it it's to kill their rape babies. It's either that or I'm going to shoot the brown toddler. No way in fuck am I raising a brown rape baby.

that is fucking awesome i wish US had those things so i could actually bike everywhere

kek that's even better! not only are you funding gibs for your muslim conquerors you're also funding unnecessary polish construction projects! top kek sucks to be you!

>what's up with all those railings

I am guessing some politician owns a rail factory.

>keeping your nation fit is unnecessary
no need to check flag to know who's posting

thanks, always appreciate this pasta

I don't think that I've ever heard about woman in Poland raped by a nonwhite

we have shitload of these "bike-paths" in Poland

Government duh

You can't judge who's white and who's not unless you are nordic. You are ukrainian, so I guess you have brown eyes and dark hair.
Just be quiet.

Wrong. It is all build by western companies. Funding is split between EU and Poland. We opened our market for you, and we see Tesco, Lidl, Auchan, Kaufland, Macro, Aldi etc on every street corner, selling your products. Western companies also get tax cuts for saveral years, and when this grace period ends, they just sell out to another western company. Its a scam.

Is all that railing necessary?

this
but muh winged cavalry

Not at all, that's the point of this picture

all eastern europe and russian ethnic roots go back to poland. Learn some history you dumb nigger. And I am not even polish and i know this shit

>nothing impressive ever came out of it

Obviously. You could go to the most conservative doctor in Poland, and he'd tell you that you can perform an abortion and how the child is innocent of the crime etc... until you tell him that the guy was Somalian. They'll find some loophole.

Luckily Poland doesnt have any Somalians so this is a hypothetical.

Also think about this: If your a 'tan swede' in germany who cares, germany jail is probably going to pay you for staying there and they'll be a lot of comrades, I bet whites are probably int he minority. On the otherhand, if your a black guy going to jail in Poland for rape you will probably not be in for a good time. Even Prison in Poland is white

> You could go to the most conservative doctor in Poland, and he'd tell you that you can perform an abortion and how the child is innocent of the crime
Incorrect. In Poland doctors can use "conscious clause" and refuse to perform an abortion or to prescript morning after pills.
But as for Somalian rape, you are right.

> Even Prison in Poland is white
True, these few nonwhites that come here are actually pretty decent, in Poland you almost got zero social benefits if you don't work

nauczylem sie jezyka polsiego z tej gry. be proud, poles. ide do polski wkrotce

Hahaha nice no shitskins on that freeway.

youtube.com/watch?v=RflLJPlq7SM

Unlike Germany

always a leaf

lawl that guy is a turbojew

What about and bear with me. What if you put the child up for adoption?

I don't believe you, user.
Przyjeżdżam*, not idę (idę - I walk)

>99,8% white
Still a shithole

>Mt. Cuck

lol what country

>Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
be it as it may it's a non-degenerate shitbucket

the other kind of shithole is the one infested with trannies homos immigrants and traitors

don't see you making a pamphlet on those

Why do Poles come to the Netherland if Poland is so fucking great?

>you'll never be polish

Why waste money like that?

>bike paths
And you know that most of the biking cunts will either ride on the road, or on the sidewalk.

>road for refugees to pass uninterrupted
Hehe Polish pussy will soon learn what the superior cock looks like

>You are ukrainian, so I guess you have brown eyes and dark hair.

Just like the glorious Alexander.

>waste money
Dude, it's EU money, chill.

Yeah but dont you have more important uses for it?

> Why do poor and uneducated alcoholic Poles come to the Netherland

here, ftfy

youtube.com/watch?v=2HuQjwYPmrM

Germans paid for this

I fucking hate these cunts

EU gibs doesn't work like "here you go, spend it on whatever you want"

on one hand I'm angry that my country is going to the shitter and a Germanophobe country like Poland will do very will in the future, on the other hand I when I left Germany will be very satisfied to see what those Multikulti shitters will experience whereas countries that made reasonable decisions will laugh at them

Has this ever happened anywhere ever? I mean, being a complete and utter shithole by any reasonable standard and having half the population flee said shithole but still being nationalistic af as if your country had done something important, ever?

They're spending it on Polls painted in Polish colors. It seems like a suitable use of free EU gibs.

this so fucking much

>oy vey, ze mmiddle zuropeans leeching ze our money, what we earned with hard work ;_;
>from the said funds make expensive as fuck bike roads, to connect villages, when even grasndmas use cars to visit neighbor villages because no one who's right in the head will pedal that much, except for literal fags.

don't *

it is more like "we sponsor 50% of this, this and this and you have to pay the rest and these gibs must be spend no later than X, otherwise we take it back"

> Germanophobe country like Poland
are you serious?

weak bait

Yeah, this is how 90% of the so called "gibs" are spent.
Therefore all the meme-dependance of the EU is a bunch of bullshit.
All we would miss on are overpriced football pitches, bike paths and school laptops (and the lovely german sponsored media)

I'm asian and will never be white. what do I do?

>are you serious?
on Sup Forums definitely

nie obchodzi mnie. ciagle jade ! bede mial polska zona

So you telling me the EU is punishing Poland by funneling them funds to useless endeavors? That sucks.

In the early years, most of EU money was spent in the most ridiculous ways. Thousands of farmers were given huge EU donations for just cutting grass on their fields (sic!).
Thousands of small businesses got reasonably high EU donations of about 5000euro for starting a business. Which, for Polish standards, was a lot of money. Some of that cash actually kickstarted some businesses, the rest went down the gutter.

Nowadays, when the German banks are slowly running dry, and Poland is regarded as a persona non grata in EU, spending the EU cash is more difficult. However, spending it on infrastructure, and eco-friendly projects (such as bike roads) is encouraged by EU, so that's where the money goes.

This is an extremely Polish way of putting up barriers.

Concubine

>the blue eyed chink thinks muh girly hair colours defines whiteness

This is why we invent the internet, and you invent famines. Subhuman filth.

Nice. I see you have completely mastered the art of wasting EU money.

are poorlacks completely retarded? you posted a picture of a fucking road, how are you talking about white percentages, you utter subhuman lmfao