Why do (((they))) want to legalize weed so bad?

Why do (((they))) want to legalize weed so bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

cancer.org/research/infographics-gallery/tobacco-related-healthcare-costs.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crack_epidemic_(United_States)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Addiction
youtu.be/zawTJm3TtI4
patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=6630507.PN.&OS=PN/6630507&RS=PN/6630507
youtube.com/watch?v=bwc9pBSsr7k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dumbs down the populace

to make money? and if you ever quit pharma is there to provide you with anti-depressants so you're a customer for life

why not? the tax dollars would be substantial, no?

Weed is just a proxy to get people to agree with their leftist policies. Basically "I support the Democratic party because they want to legalize weed! #420BlazeIt bro!"

so the state can tax it like alcohol.

doesnt the cost of treating addicts out weigh the money gianed from tax?

Makes the population lazy and dumb enough to subvert it easily.

Potheads should sent to forced labour camps.

It makes you fucking complacent, I tell you what. You can live in a dystopian hell like Norilsk or Detroit, if you just consume enough weed through a clean pipe or a vaporizer you'll be happy and laughing. Happy, hazy apathy. That's weed. Anyone who tells you this is not addictive should be marked as a fucking fool. And yes I am consuming it myself pretty much every day.

so they can have a heard of dumb lazy nigger cattle

states pay to treat pot addicts? is pot addiction a thing? everyone says its not, but they're probably potheads

Uh, since when? It would reduce alcohol and a prescription drug sales, which are wholly preferred. Also, it weakens the military-industrial incentive in Afghanistan because where the fuck else can you haul that kind of opium?

Creates a docile herd and paranoia at breaking the law. Brush up on the opium pandemic of Britain and China.

The withdrawal symptoms are laughable, but a heavy weed consumer will make their supply and consumption top priorities nonetheless. After a while, you no longer want to live without it.

pot addiction is a big thing everybody saying otherwise is ignoring litral fact also here in belguim the did some math and the cost to treat smokers of there addiction out weighs the cost of treatmen there a drain on our welfare system.
cancer.org/research/infographics-gallery/tobacco-related-healthcare-costs.html

or a better example would be the crack epedemic of the 1980's.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crack_epidemic_(United_States)

It definitely is a thing. Thats why stoners have to smoke every single day, they get serious withdrawal if they don't get their daily dose.
I would rate weed addiction potential up there with the other hardcore stuff like heroin, coke, amphetamines, LSD and speed.

Pot addiction is more of a mental addiction kind of thing. I don't know why people are complaining about weed so much when things like xanx and other pain killers are the real problem but oh no that fool over there smoking that devil lettuce over there

(((Big Pharma))) wants to keep it illegal retard, it would undercut their shekels

>Pot addiction is more of a mental addiction

what do you think addiction is?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Addiction
Addiction is a brain disorder characterized by compulsive engagement in rewarding stimuli,

Completely agree, it pisses me off to no end that I fell for the "le benign non addictive drug" meme. Now I barely have my shit together and my main focal point is having weed for the day. Its fucked.

WE want to legalize weed, (((they))) want it to stay illegal so they can sell useless medication and chop down the forests to make paper, also did I mention you can make biodiesel from it?

I've never once had any withdrawal symptoms, and that's from smoking every day for months to going cold turkey

Not true for everyone, I personally have horrible appetite and can't even slightly fall asleep if I go without for a day. Ill agree its more mental if you are only occasionally smoking it but you can't deny that smoking it all day every day and getting your eating and sleeping habits in line with smoking weed doesn't make it much harder to quit.

>Kasol

youtu.be/zawTJm3TtI4

Not quite. Pot addiction is strictly emotional withdrawal. The physical withdrawal symptoms are nigh nonexistent (some sleep problems, maybe reduced appetite for a few days). If you want an apt comparison, see nicotine addiction. Nicotine withdrawal is 90% emotional, only the remaining 10% register as physical. And yet, so many people smoke tobacco and don't want to quit. Addiction can be rooted strictly in the mind, tobacco and weed prove this.

Again not the same for everyone by any measure, however I won't say its close to heroin like the other poster said lmao

Instead of the extreme physical sickness you get from other drugs. Obviously everything is from your brain but you are just being autistic if you dont understand this

you're confused senpai, (((they))) wanna keep it illegal so they can lock up more young goys and milk shekels off of the prison industry.
if (((they))) wanted it legal it would be.

This is true, there are some withdrawal symptoms that could manifest physically for a few days tops, but its not even slightly in the same league as harder drugs in terms of withdrawal.

If you want my advice, find a method of consuming it other than smoking.I recommend vapor, dosage and effect are very similar. Pills are great and easy to make. I can do a workout or something productive in the house while getting my high. People respect me more than they used to.

So edgy.

Why do (((they))) shill on this board so much?

I want it to be legalized so I can stop seeing stupid threads and stupid articles and stupid petitions and hearing stupid stoners tell me how 'it's medicine man' before a long rant of stupid pseudoscientific bullshit.

>Obviously everything is from your brain

dont you understand what i was inplying in my post?

>Addiction is a brain disorder characterized by compulsive engagement in rewarding stimuli,

you actualy fell for the ebin weed meme? i smoked it once a long time ago and quit afterwards.

Weed actually fucks with your brain without some kind of "treatment", toxins and shit, they say that they use as some kind of "med", but to be honest, they just want to get (((high))).

>Why do (((they))) want to legalize weed so bad?

so when you die it will really be your own fault for believing lies

Wow Sup Forums is actually retarded. It's obvious you've never tried it or looked up anything about it. Because then you'd be less ignorant.

Of course everything depends on how much you like the effect. I'd say 4 out of 10 people can develop a taste for it.

Weed is the tits bro

Thanks for the advice, I have a vaporizer but don't use it as much as I should I always find myself smoking bowls instead. Ill go back to it for a bit and see how I feel, it conserves a shit ton anyway too so maybe it is a better choice. My question to you is, do you have any trouble moderating it once you are already stoned? I feel like a majority of my smoking comes from already being high and wanting to keep the high going. If I am occupied for the day and haven't smoked I find I don't have many problems with it.

Only because you have no friends. Friendless wonders can't get weed and want to punish everyone else for their unpopularity.

As a long term smoker who quit few months ago after toking daily for 10-ish years, so much this.

People really underestimate the power of weed. It may be far less physically harmful than alcohol but the things it does to your mind are quite obvious for anyone who meets potheads often. It's almost like I feel fully awake for the first time in years after I stopped smoking that shit.

Not having weed is like girl breaks up with you pain

Not having heroine is like a massive flu AND girl breaks up with you pain

(((They))) don't. (((They))) spend millions on keeping weed illegal.

>'it's medicine man'

dont you find it annoing that the stoner fags always say it treats cancer without giving proof?

it ironically didnt help bob marley.

nice basseles assumption there autismo.

I've never heard anyone ever say it treats cancer
Sauce needed

a friend offered it to me once we both smoked it did not realy like it i never understood why the ebin weed meme is so popular.

This

(((Big pharma))) has way more to lose if its legal or just medically legal

50,000 whites die each year from pain pill overdoses

Switch them to weed for pain treatment and you can save 50,000 white lives

the real elephant in the room is what if we discover that concentrated weed oil can cure certain cancers that have been getting treated with chemo and patients dying for like 80 years now,

what if we find out government conspired with industry to create an artificially inflated market using tax revenue

there will be hell to pay if we find out that was the case, there will be lawsuits galore, everyone whose sick granny could have been saved if non patent medicines were legal will be owed money by government and industry

I can't wait to see that

I mean doctors are useless if their industry can't exist without free government money right?

>My question to you is, do you have any trouble moderating it once you are already stoned?

This depends entirely on the quality of the bud. A strong plant makes sure you don't even want to overdo it.

so? it still is addictive.

It should be legal. Either you're full on Temperance and want to ban Alcohol, Tobacco, Opiates, and other drugs or you're a hypocrite.

>WEED SHOULD BE ILLEGAL CAUSE I DON'T LIKE STONERS
>but alcohol tobacco and oxycontin is totally okay goys trust me

You can't have it both ways. You can't allow much more dangerous and more addictive drugs to be legal, while simultaneously acting like someone who thought reefer madness was a documentary. And by the way (((they))) are very clearly divided on the issue. Alcohol and Tobacco (((lobbyists))) spend millions convincing senators and representatives to push back against federal legalization or declassification, but there are also (((lobbyists))) on the left that push for legalization. It's a wedge issue used to separate the goys, and fighting over it is only helping them.

Yea it wreaks havoc on your memory. Not everyone gets their motivation killed, but everyone's memory suffers when using pot

heres the burger.
(citation needed)

If traffic depends on illegal shit, this would not break the traffic?

>a friend offered it to me once we both smoked it did not realy like it

did you inhale?

youre soposed to smoke it like a sigaret?
i just tought about how retarded i looked.

It's a lie through omission. Because something that makes you want to eat and sleep more is beneficial to someone undergoing chemo, which is actually treating the cancer. So they say it treats cancer.
>it ironically didnt help bob marley.
didn't he literally die of retardation from gangrene because he refused medical help on a basic injury?

fbbp

I've also found it fucks up your self-esteem and social comfort, especially if you're suffering from social anxiety. Being a stoned-out-your-mind introvert among a lot of people is fucking torture.

This guy right here completely understands it.

(((They))) control the pot question on both sides. They have people like OP and the Belgian in here who are anti-pot, so they force them into the cuckservative-pro war party. No use in going a 3rd party when you're that anti-pot.

Meanwhile, (((They))) force many people who want to end the drug war onto the left, to make them vote for libcuck candidates who are pro-welfare state and pro-war. (((They))) win either way.

The only way to beat them is to make it a non-issue that they can't divide people up with. Take away the marijuana question (along with other questions, like gay marriage) and see how quickly the tide turns against the establishment.

>youre soposed to smoke it like a sigaret?

it works breddy good as a suppository

Prohibition didn't work with alcohol because it was already irreversibly ingrained in American culture.

Prohibition only proved that once you legalize drugs, there's no going back. It's a permanent decision, you can't just say "oopsies" when a relative dies of a heroin overdose.

Its a waste of time to try and stop Weed. its a fucking plant.

I want the methheads that will stab you for a dollar gone first please.

It's patented by our government

patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=6630507.PN.&OS=PN/6630507&RS=PN/6630507

>The only way to beat them is to make it a non-issue that they can't divide people up with. Take away the marijuana question (along with other questions, like gay marriage) and see how quickly the tide turns against the establishment.

most of these wedge issues revolve around issues of slavery

you can't do what you want with your body because the state owns your body type of bullshit

fuck (((THEM)))

fpbp

>the Belgian in here who are anti-pot,

read my post im not anti pot im just playing devils advocate.

>I can moderate my weed usage
>But only when I'm not smoking weed

THIS is why you don't fall for the moderation meme kids

Had it been (((they))) who is pushing for legalization it would already be legal in the entire western world. People should be able to do whatever the fuck they want, be it smoking weed or drinking diesel. Weed can be grown at home and used for many purposes, not only to get high but you can grow non-high weed plants and use for its medicinal uses. Why is that a bad thing? Do you want the criminal black guys dealing your white kids drugs in the streets? Why not just legalize private use as so many places already has and let them grow that shit themselves? No one is forcing you to participate, no need to be anti, just makes you sound like one of (((them))).

(((they))) made it illegal in the first place
>be 18, get harrassed by cops because you're an easy target
>get busted with a couple grams of weed
>forced into treatment program
media - "OMG look at all the young pot addicts in treatment, it's clearly evil"

>so they force them into the cuckservative-pro war party.

lol i dont even vote the belguim election system is a complete scam as its ruled mostly by pro eu party's the only right wing paty we have is a national joke (vlaams belang).

>I dont care if people start drinking diesel

WTF?

This is what I don't get. If they wanted to they would.

((they)) don't want to legalize weed at all you shit swine, all it would do is sieve off the feed from the great trough of pharmaceutical bullshit

Dis.
youtube.com/watch?v=bwc9pBSsr7k

(((they))) don't, (((they))) want to keep it illegal you retard

weed was legal for thousands of years and never abused until it was made illegal, it was primarily used for hemp and the production that comes with the hemp plant not cannabis smoking

Regular people are already dying of opioids in America, and it primarily is effecting middle aged white people. The fact of the matter is that more harmful and more addictive drugs are already legal, and spending billions of dollars to arrest people, to lock them up, and to give up more civil liberties is not worth it.

I don't even like pot, but I hate the establishment much more. Marijuana was made a big deal by the government so they could then divide the population on the issue to force them into main stream political parties that ultimately are the same. Marijuana and hemp was used for hundreds of years all around the world, and it was really went after in the 70's. No one cared prior until then.

I smoke pot. I work with my hands. Much harder than the assholes trying to make it legal. If weed seems like it's that bad of a drug you are a pansy and should stay out of debating..

They want it to be illegal AND they want you to want it to be legal. Think about it

People already huff it to get high all the time, or maybe that's just gasoline

>thinking that LED is addictive
Kill yourself shill

why would anyone care if some retard starting drinking diesal

>Do you want the criminal black guys dealing your white kids drugs in the streets? Why not just legalize private use

un less the goverment can sell things at a cheaper price there wil always be a black market retard just look at the market for legal perscriptions.

>or drinking diesel.

what the fuck are you smoking? if you want to live in a lawless helhole move to somalia.

My point is, why would such a thing be illegal? It's not, but it might be fucking stupid. Let people do what pleases them.

his treatment will be payed by tax payer dollars.

Another weapon to numb you away from politics, and it further down away the chance for a fascist revolution.

So you guys have no problem living in a society where people literally drink diesel?

I dont get all these "It doesnt affect me" arguments. It only doesn't affect you, if you stay inside your house literally 24/7. Have you guys never been outside? Is that why you don't care about society?

>You know, it's a funny thing, every one of the bastards that are out for legalizing marijuana is Jewish. What the Christ is the matter with the Jews? What is the matter with them? I suppose it's because most of them are psychiatrists.

-Richard Nixon, May 26, 1971.

Theres a difference between psychological addiction, which is just being used to the routine of smoking daily, and physical addiction, where your bodily functions have become dependent on an outside chemical. Dont be retarded on purpose.

Shit like delirium tremens is an example of extreme physical addiction.

>Serious withdrawal
>hardcore stuff like LSD
are you retarded? I think you are retarded

>un less the goverment can sell things at a cheaper price there wil always be a black market retard just look at the market for legal perscriptions.

or the same price as the black market. look at america's dispensaries, they sell high quality bud for near-street level prices (varies depending on quality and strain)

in the netherlands you get people selling weed illegally, only to those not old enough to go buy it. just like those who do the same with alcohol, there is no stopping that really

God damn! Hey guys I found a new level of stupid!!!

Shit tard found a new level of stupid and took it to full retard...

okay nigger, how the fuck am I gonna stop someone from drinking diesal, seriously what kind of retard argument are you trying to say here

Alcoholics don't drink because of delirium tremors lol thats just an excuse. If it were only the physical symptoms then no would ever be addicted to anything. Psychological addiction is THE deciding factor and the only reason people get addicted.

>So you guys have no problem living in a society where people literally drink diesel?

people drink alcohol and thats just as bad so yeah, if some redneck irish nigger wants to drink diesel let them. natural selection.

why should a government say if you can or cant drink diesel?

fyi drinking diesel is still not illegal

>Psychological addiction is THE deciding factor and the only reason people get addicted.

tell that to opiate addicts who start to have fits and other withdrawal symptoms

>It doesnt affect me" arguments. It only doesn't affect you

a good rebutal to the standerd lolbertarian i doesnt effect me argument is where does freedom end and mental illnes start?

Its not illegal because no one does it. If there was a huge movement of people drinking diesel then yeah I'd want to stop it. Personally I think drug addicts should be shot.

But my point is, how the fuck does that not effect you? You step outside and you're surrounded by retards drinking diesel, that OBVIOUSLY effects you, so don't argue that principle.

This.. and alcohol companies too. For that person that wants to still be considered a "good" person by following the rules, but still wants to momentarily step out of the harsh reality that is life.. but drinking is too hardcore and far worse of a "drug" than some weed..