Do you miss the early-mid 2000s? Before smartphones, social media, Tumblr, Recession, Big Bang Theory...

Do you miss the early-mid 2000s? Before smartphones, social media, Tumblr, Recession, Big Bang Theory, etc exploded circa 2007

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_aXkLWnqso
youtube.com/watch?v=MF0d960xJlE
youtube.com/watch?v=_HJwih2CiIA&list=PLW1JoioHtnVcAW1miu3do62ES0OopYDpY&index=4
youtu.be/pXRviuL6vMY
youtube.com/watch?v=lFGOa4bEEHE
youtu.be/LJSZ1TwjcsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that show was nice, and yes, i miss the golden age of isla- i mean cartoon network

youtube.com/watch?v=t_aXkLWnqso
youtube.com/watch?v=MF0d960xJlE

youtube.com/watch?v=_HJwih2CiIA&list=PLW1JoioHtnVcAW1miu3do62ES0OopYDpY&index=4
I really miss this.

YES.
>re-dubbed clips of Lord of The Rings were super popular and everyone made their own profanity-ridden "parodies" by firing up Windows Movie Maker and slapping a shitty recording of them swearing and talking nonsense (often sped up with Windows Sound Recorder) onto a random scene from an illegally downloaded Hollywood film

>things change and im a giant pussy who can't adapt
youtu.be/pXRviuL6vMY

I come from Sup Forums to check out Sup Forums, but it looks like Sup Forums is unwilling to let go.

Isn't that more of a 2007-2008 thing? I was talking about pre-2007

>i miss the way things once were

So do something about it, or sit here and cry to yourself that you're an adult now and no one but YOU has the ability to better your circumstances in this world. No one cares if you live or die, you're but a speck of dust, on a dirtball hurling through space at many tens of thousands of mph.

Regressive "i wish" mentality accomplishes nothing, faggot.

no sane people miss the 80ies and 90ies

Every sane person misses the 1990s. We had no shitskins.

Well, we in Russia, obviously don't

I remember those cartoon girls....
What show?

Puffy AmiYumi

Yes, the world was better when you were a kid. That's true for everyone.

Literally brings a tear to my eyes.

never saw that but reminds me of the gi Joe duubs or the YEAH IT'S THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH

not posting the original

youtube.com/watch?v=lFGOa4bEEHE

The analog world? I remember it. I also remember being the "nerd" for spending too much time on WAP
I am glad everyone is a techno addict now

Damn,nostalgia is one hell of a feel

No.

Marching from the dot com implosion to 9/11 to the Iraq War was just shit on top of shit.

If I recall correctly, most of said videos came out ca. 2003-04. Definitely before the dawn of YouTube.

Oh you kids. The 80s were fucking amazing.

youtu.be/LJSZ1TwjcsQ

I know, right?

Yes. Every day.

Yeah a lot