Turks BTFO in Croatia

During annual "Đakovo Embroidery" folklore festival, guy tore the flag of guests from Turkey and they left procession crying.

>Đakovački Mayor Marin Mandaric immediately offered an apology for guests from Turkey, and pulling and tearing the flag has been met with strong condemnation of all participants and other Đakovo (Djakovo) citizens.

VIDEO:
youtube.com/watch?v=nZLAhGGSny8

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Croatia
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cto1DXXHAc
youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
youtube.com/watch?v=OTLZPE-0GRo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Picokijada_–_Legenda_o_picokima
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundred_Years'_Croatian–Ottoman_War
youtube.com/watch?v=SlAn3GnzZ_8
youtube.com/watch?v=RJ44q_5uMM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Disgusting troglodyte. Embarrassing.

Good.

>cr*atia thinks hes relevant
dont piss us off or we will kill all your """men""" and rape all your women.

licki pozdrav OP

Mehmet please... your goat is waiting

>we will kill all your men
>rape all your women

>never conquered Croatia
>Croats buttfucked Turks for centuries
>Siget

I dare you, roach. You attacking would be the fix that balkan needs.

are you retarded my rapebaby?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Croatia

lol turkey stronk. it's time for another conflict to show roachbaby he needs to grow a little more to survive a nuclear blast.

we would destroy cr*atia or any other balkan country in 2 hours.

>complains when turks fly their flag in croatia
>common to fly croat flags in Austria
Just ban flying all flags other than the national one like we did.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Croatia
>a part of the territory of the Croatian Kingdom

And today it's Bosnia, that's why I said you attacking would be the best thing for balkans.
Bosnia, Kosovo and Macedonia muslim problems would be solved.

>my rapebaby
I didn't know goats produced humans when fucked, roach

sure you would little buddy.

what are they doing in croatia anyway?

ayy lmao

> EUROPEAN VALUES
EUROPEAN VALUES
> EUROPEAN VALUES
EUROPEAN VALUES

I have no idea why they were invited, especially in the current climate.

i heard croatia managed to breed goats without a gagging reflex

Reminds me of the teenage years when kids would try to act tough to their dad

T*rk being a fucking nigger roach once again. Dont you have more western cock to guzzle Abdul?

>managed to breed goats without a gagging reflex
You'd be suprised at what we can create.
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cto1DXXHAc

very cool and creepy yet a fake.

Vacation so I can pretend to be Croat

>slavshits
>white

What exactly how the fuck does the "current climate" climate affect you guys? Go fuck urself.

Croatia is a noncountry, rightful Serb clay

Hopefully it will vanish in 20 years

Bait harder

whats this faggy ******* bullshit you're both nigger faggotoids

Gas them all.

Jesus, that's one finely crushed roach. He'll be crying into the fur of the goat he fucks.

everytime I watch this clip I can't help humming this
youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac

They invited them and musical group carried that flag. It wasn't some Ottoman military army. What's the problem?

slavs are being slav. you fags are worse than arabs.

nice, nice.

Just try it Mehmet.

There will be another Srebrenica in Ankara.

Why you need to act that way? My family all come from turkey and even though I've never been to turkey your shameless rape threats make me ashamed of my blood ataturk would not be happy

Funny roach

lmfao that guy was probably serbian, balkanroaches love turkroaches

Attending a festival to celebrate losing to Croatian farmers who shot fried chicken at them with cannons.

>be Roach
>chicken be scary

youtube.com/watch?v=OTLZPE-0GRo

holy shit this is edgy

Do it pussy, give the West a reason to wipe you out.

>can't even destroy 68iq kurds

>butthurt serv removes the flag of his forefathers

No Croat would have done it, at least no sane one. I mean, who gives a fuck where the guys are from, money is money.
This seems to be that kind of orujnaš which wants to humiliate Croatia

god dammit the roaches are at it again let us call the turk beater

The best part is what the festival was about and that was Turks getting chased away with fried chicken delivered through cannonfire.

Guaranteed that guy was a Serb. No Croat is this butthurt. Serbs on the other hand, are very insecure about their Turkish rape-baby genes. That's why they do shit like this, to overcompensate.

>tfw Croatia, Poland and Hungary were the greatest turk beaters
Meanwhile, in Orthodox Turkey
>"Serbia best! We wuz kebab removers n shieet! Remember the Serb revolts! Who cares if the Ottomans were literally decaying then lol what is Nicopolis?"

Take a break from choking on the Muslim cock to breathe a little

Did your child bride help you type that out?

Oh look another case of white male ruining his entire life in a matter of seconds. Gotta love that.

Turks, Indians, Hottentots are sympathetic all three when they live, love, laugh away from us in Turkey.
But when they in bright crowds want to nest in Europe like maggots in bacon
The sympathy is gone.

Heinrich Heine († 17. Februar 1856)

Our sympathy has disappeared
and it only remains rejection and contempt which grow larger by the day.

Do you think people don't read the news?
We all have relatives in Germany and a lot of people still love germans, nobody can't believe what you're doing to yourself.
A lot of people still believe that there is strength in germans, that you are just keeping your mouth shut and boiling on the inside.

We're also getting merkel's quota and financing the goatfuckers in Porin hotel.

The guy was drunk, it's a cunt move since it's a cultural festival. But they shouldn't have been invited.

thats "Picokijada" (Legend of Rooster), in Đurđevac, but yeah anyway Turks were cock-blocked.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Picokijada_–_Legenda_o_picokima

Ya know, the awful similarity of Turks and Serbs which can be found is their dual nature regarding their genocides.
I mean it ranges from
>"Oh foreigner, we never did genocides, we are nice"
To
>"lol we genocided you like animals and we will do it again lol"

Well, Turkey goes so far as to throw rocks at Orhan Pamuk for admitting the Armenian holocaust.... Then again, Serbia has no Nobel prize winners to throw rocks against

admit genocide

wrong, all these serbs in Zacinthos just beat Anglo/US folk... shouldnta bombed their country ! Plus greek taxidrivers dont get humored very easily and knife UK tourists to death, enjoy your vacating mobs.

T. some dead loser faggot.

>like we did
WTF I like slovenia now

BASED

Always liked you guys.

>mfw uneducated niggers don't know about the hundred year struggle against the roaches where the Croatian kingdom was pushed to a small anclave and still held: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundred_Years'_Croatian–Ottoman_War

>mfw niggers don't know about the zones of war peril

>The war-endangered areas can be classified in three zones:
>The first zone was the territory of Kingdom of Croatia, that had no effective control by both sides, as well as the parts of Kingdom of Croatia that were heavily struck by the Ottoman military and paramilitary operations. This zone was up to 50 km deep in the Croatian territory. It mostly covered the areas along the border and the later-formed Military Frontier. The infrastructure and the supra-structure became ruined and devastated, and the economic life suffered. This zone had high rate of emigration, mostly to the second and the third zones, along with emigrations abroad.
>The second zone was from time to time exposed to the raids of the Ottoman regular and irregular forces. The area was controlled by the Croatian authorities and the economic life was still somewhat functioning. Population level was steady and received a continuous inflow of displacees from the first zone. The Croatian nobles used this zone as the support point and the base for the defense or for the attempts of retaking of their estates in the first zone. These areas lived as economic support of the armies.
>The third zone was mostly Ottoman raid-safe zone, in which the majority of the zone had no Ottoman raids, although few areas were subjected to Ottoman raids.

>Old town Đurđevac was built by the Bishop of Pécs, most probably around 1488
>1488

>wrong, all these serbs in Zacinthos just beat Anglo/US folk... shouldnta bombed their country !
Considering how Americans are treated by Germans and Japanese, we should have bombed Serbia a lot more.

Bahaha get annihilated ugly roaches.

чyвaјтe ce ycтaшe и тypци

And you think it is normal that you America, Russia, england etc need to defeat a country.

I believe you are not clear that we have fought almost against the whole world.
And if their American had not intervened, we would have won.

But ultimately, we have won, when I look at our industry and our prosperity, most of the victors are dreaming of it.

And a promise we will come back

Step 1, European army
Step 2, reduce Europe
Step 3, proclaim the new empire

Real talk, how can we be rapebabies when turks only fuck goats and little boys?Last time i heard roaches reproduce using eggs.

>Germany and Japan
>freaking annihilated
>knew it was the fault of a militaristic and ruthless regime

Meanwhile
>throw a few bombs on Slobo
>"REEE VATICAN NATO COSPIRACY AGAINST HEAVENLY SERBS, WE WILL NEVER FORGIVE ANYONE"

>orc runes

"We won you guiz"
Stfu old man and finish rotting.

Hayha killed twice more gommies. Where was this whore then?

You guys are the future. Bless you.

Do you peoples have manners? It's just a parade - and not a gay one.

Oh look, another story of crazy white man ruining the world. Whats new.

Mark my word
In the end we will sit at the head of the table.

I'm sorry dude,Western Europe is lost.You have similar situation like Roman Empire where "barbarians" didn't attack sudden so people didn't realize the danger.Moreover,you already have more babies born to immigrants than to Germans.I don't see how you will fix that problem without ethnic cleansing and you know Germans can't show any nationalism due to nazi baggage.
Press f for western europe
F

You're trying really hard to get a string of hilarious Balkan/ Turkish banter aren't you? Also, you wonder why you are arguably the most disliked demographic in Europe when all of you openly say you would seize any opportunity to rape and kill Europeans.

Lmao this is the end. This is it. All you can do. Cry on the internet at how obsolete youve become.

#DefundAntifa Challenge make this trending one of patreon engineers in fucking antifa and he is lobbying for antifa patreon page while they are breaking patreon terms of service

youtube.com/watch?v=SlAn3GnzZ_8

do you really believe that ?
You must know us Germans better, we always wait and when we act we act quickly and effectively.
I do not worry honestly.

Germany will free itself, there will be rivers of blood flow and many will die.

But every birth begins with pain and blood.

Effectively yes.
Quickly no.
Sometimes you need to improvize and sandniggers are using that.

> you make me laugh.
As soon as the civil war begins with you we can begin.

youtube.com/watch?v=RJ44q_5uMM4

wait, we did that?

>Effectively yes.
>Quickly no.
>Sometimes you need to improvize and sandniggers are using that.

Improvising, no problem.
We are masters of problem solving (ingenieurskunst), for the most part we are semi-autistic.
I think we will be flexible enough when it comes to life or death

Turks won't exist in 200 years.

"As soon as the world ends you guys"

This is the most pathetic self defense mechanism. A literal three year old temptantrum. Wah wah wah wah. WAH. "I failed at life. Cant wait for the world to end so I can begin shooting random ppl and share my infinite misery"

Rofl. So pathetic you lonely old man. What you wiaitng for Anders? Whats the matter? Scared?

Your guns dont mean shit to a drone. RWDS will never happen because you larping faggots are not as stupid as you act online. This is it buddy. Get cozy.

And that's good.

jesus you just BTFO'd him

Haters make me famous. I killed your pol. Look at it, its dead rofl. This is just me kicking the mangled body.

Come and try it, we didn't kick your asses in a while, I'm getting bored. Za DOM

>I killed pol lol
This is all you do, barely anyone gets upset from these pics, you always do this in every thread.

They will, only they will be called Germans.

Do you know the spell
Who laughs last, laughs best?

To me it is completely no matter what you become "anglos", you have lost your homogeneity forever and become your one multicultural Nightmare.
Your destiny is sealed.
I do not see how you could be dangerous again for us because you are both affected by marxism.

>what a pity

have some respect niger

Yeah I always come down here and kick the absolute shit out of you faggots. DECIMATION. How can I lose lol?

How can you even deny it? Where is your traffic? I killed your pol buddy. You losers were having SO much Fun. So much Lulz and Keks. Then I came and just took a shit down your gullet. Tastesbadman. You dont like eating that everyday do you sweetie?

Karma herself sent me to come fuck your shit up.

You are actually very predictable.