Is Macron based?

Is he the true God Emperor?

Other urls found in this thread:

lesinrocks.com/2017/07/news/quand-macron-sattaque-au-ventre-des-femmes-africaines/
express.co.uk/news/world/813815/France-Emmanuel-Macron-diplomatic-row-Comoros-over-hurtful-joke
twitter.com/joeprince___/status/884463860736028672
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A God Emperor does not chase after Donald Trump to be in a photo with him.

And yet he wants to keep importing these people who will almost completely replace natives within two generations.

“Our culture can no longer wall itself away from other cultures, as if under voluntary house arrest. We would not have the multiplicity of cultures, this amazing French cultural richness, which exists, by seeking to deny parts of it. French culture doesn’t exist in and of itself; there is no such thing as a single French culture. There is culture in France and it is diverse and multiple. And I will not exclude from this culture, certain authors or musicians or artists, on the pretext that they supposedly come from elsewhere.”
>Macaroni, the cuckhold posterboy

Jupertarian

He's right though.
What matters is that they are Christian.

really wallops my walnuts

Oh...shit what

Is Macron /ourguy/ now?

Does anyone have a link to the speech in question?

wtf I love Macron now.

Wait what would NOT be repugnant to this liberal?

>Africans, do continue to do your dumb shit. Please immediately give away every cent you make to relatives and reinvest none of it in your business. Oh, and breed. Breed like mad. This is a failing strategy, but it's YOURS and thus deserves to succeed. The gap between what you're doing and what you need to be doing will forever be made up by an inflow of gifts from abroad. You do you, Africa.

forced sterilization now

use the white hats to perform abortions

That anti-sjw libertarian faggot will probably be making threads about how he's a crypto-fascist in like 20 mins.

Ok, I'm gonna bite that nigger bait. So, who's to blame for Africa's problems?

VIVE L'EMPEREUR!

that's spot on. sorry you couldn't understand it

lesinrocks.com/2017/07/news/quand-macron-sattaque-au-ventre-des-femmes-africaines/

>Christianity is a culture
He literally said the opposite of that... But given your country It's not surprising you can't tell.

He is just successful

He has a "white man's burden" philosophy. It's like a less pc version of being an sjw, and it's also an old colonial relic.

How can their problems be civilizational when they have no civilization?

>The kwassa-kwassa isn’t really used for fishing, it’s used to carry Comoran.

express.co.uk/news/world/813815/France-Emmanuel-Macron-diplomatic-row-Comoros-over-hurtful-joke

Macron made racist joke too, Le Pen even said she was shocked haha

but he did it eloquently. definately an improvement

Nobody is always wrong.

Dude is mad about it. Here's the link cause OP is a faggot:
twitter.com/joeprince___/status/884463860736028672

Wait so the speech is pretty much

>you Africans suck, good on you

If so I wonder if this will become a trend.