Be honest, did you like Donald Trump, the celebrity real estate mogul and reality TV star...

Be honest, did you like Donald Trump, the celebrity real estate mogul and reality TV star, before he started running for President?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rdi0t
fortune.com/2016/12/22/us-china-manufacturing-costs-investment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I never paid any attention to him.

Liked him when he was a developer.
Lost respect for him when he became a tv stooge personality.
Voted for him.
Did more in six months to help the common American than the prior four presidents combined.

I knew nothing beyond "you're fired" and that the occasional media headline I saw said he was a mean & rich guy.

Made me question what else they had been narrating, like if Bush really was such an idiot.

Agree

before 2016 i thought he was the guy who bought wcw

Nope. I didn't like him at all until he started revealing his power level and making people flip shit.

I was indifferent until he said the Mexico isn't sending their best line. I had a lot of respect for him for not pussing out and being PC. For the record I am not a voter but I would have voted for him if I could have.

>you must be 18 or older to post on Sup Forums

Eat shit. I'm a felon

God bless you

Same. I thought he was some tacky billionaire. I think I just voted for him because everyone seems to hate him

Honestly, no, I never liked him. Once I started listening to what he had to say, yes. It's very obvious why he was elected. He knows what people want and he's too big to be silenced.

As a kid I was raised in a catholic family who put family above all else. When I was 11, The Apprentice US came on British TV for the first time. It awoke something inside me.

I know run a decently successful business and have a dope life and it's all thanks to Trump. I watched every season of The Apprentice and Apprentice UK and Dragons Den, and although the latter two taught more about equity, valuations, stock handling, haggling, pitching etc, The Apprentice US really made me thirst for money. Seeing Donald in his gold apartment blew my mind as a child.

Supported him from the start, bet on him, made some good money. I never doubted him.

NO

no.
he's a slimy albino nigger

Hated him, ambivalent towards him, or just didn't care?

I barely knew who he was honestly.

I only saw part of one episode of his show. He was barely in it. All I knew before he ran was, "you're fired!" I think that helped. When he ran, I watched all the documentaries and news coverage I could find. If you based it off of that, I don't see how anybody couldn't like the guy.

I though he was a retard. He turned out to be a genius like it often happens.

I only knew him from TV parodies when they tried to push German Comedy Central into free TV (it failed miserably). From what I knew, he was some stereotypical New York billionaire with vague connections to politicians. So you see I always knew everything about him.

>Did more in six months to help the common American than the prior four presidents combined.

like what? Try to take away their healthcare?

Didn't know that much about him, remember hearing conflicting opinions on him when he considered running in 2012

Watched his first interview with O'Reilly after he announced and I was onboard with him no matter what

I read his book "how to think like a billionaire" in 2012 and found it quite interesting.

In early 2015 I watched a few documentaries about him made by the BBC (they were made in like 2008-2013).. they were quite impartial as it was before he announced.

I knew from the day he announced he'd be president though.

No, I was a blue pilled, indoctrinated, apolitical normie with zero knowledge about anything meaningful.

Quick rundown pls

I like anyone who destroys American culture.

Yup.

I watched the original Apprentice series when it aired, and Trump Plaza was my first stop in NY when I visited back in 2009.

I ate a BURGER in Trump plaza.

Get on my MAGA level, lads.

I read his book Art of the Deal many years ago. To me it was absolute common sense logic and the "Deal" is always based on both sides winning. Negotiations can be tough but must be fair. Then I watched Apprentice where he was, in essence, giving life lessons including business morals and social interaction skills training. respect for sure.

I didn't pay much attention to him.

The wrestling thing, apprentice and all the bagging on him about his hair was kind of funny but not in the mean spirited way libshits mean it.

Watched him upgrade through three wives until he ended up with the hottest one and seems to care about his family.

Seemed ostentatious as hell but that to me is the mark of a man who actually worked to get where he is and still can relate to regular people.

>I think I just voted for him because everyone seems to hate him

Because all the bad guys hated him.

I mean if they tell you something is bad and to avoid it, it's good. If they tell you something is good and you need it, it sterilizes you and gives you cancer.

I was indifferent. I liked how he demolished that piece of shit Rosie, but I never really gave him any thought.

yes

ITT: Trumptards who hated him pretending they were indifferent.

You can tell she's trash by her nails. Fucking gross.

Removing the mandate that you must get insurance or face a hefty fine is not "taking away" healthcare.

I've never liked Trump and I still don't.
I just like the effect he has on the hysterical leftists.

Why would anyone hate him? Because he's rich? Who fucking cared about Trump before he ran for president?

Does it matter, politically? Is this relevant to this board?

Yeah man. He was a role model for those who want to achieve success. Never really cared for his TV personality.

Will you Russians quit making these threads!!!

I like him a lot more now.

Nope, didn't give a god damn about him either way. Still don't really, but he's doing a fine job and he occasionally surprises me. It's fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn but honestly, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>of literally all the fucking threads in the catalog this could be asked in it's in the one about the fucking President

We love you Britbongs

I looked up to him as a kid and read The Art Of The Deal. I actually thought he was the President when I was like 6 or 7

Saw him on The Apprentice when it first started and I was young. Thought he was kinda goofy, had no real idea what his background was.

Saw him start the whole birther thing and was kinda like, "Oh, that guy. Huh."

Saw him announce for 2016, "Oh, shit, he's actually doing it. This ought to be good."

Got on the Trump Train proper a little before the primaries.

Still don't think he's perfect.

yeah i vaguely knew about him and I liked him

no, I thought he was an obnoxious New Yorker. Now I find him endearing.

I just thought of him as a shitty reality tv guy. I never liked the show. He might as well have not existed really.

No, I was apathetic about him at best.
My mom used to watch his show though, but hates Trump since he decided to run for president.

I barely knew who he was.

Before I ran I didn't know much about him. I just saw some show on TV where he tries to estimate the total net worth of the entire US. When he announced, I thought he was going to run as a Rockefeller- style eastern Republican since I didn't watch the speech, but then I watched one of his rallies and I've liked him since then

Didn't know much about him desu senpai.

Wow so like 80% of the threads in the catalog are all off topic bullshit worthy of deletion. Someone stop the presses!

Never paid any mind to him. Reality TV is cancer

Nope didnt care until I saw "only Rosie ODonnel" on a thug life video. 2 years of the best reality game ever with content wherever you can dig and instead of voting you can make Waco memes or video tape someone getting thrown in a van.

WINNING

>Jobs being created at an alarming rate
>National unemployment rate at 16-year low
>Some states are experiencing their lowest unemployment rates in their histories
>Pulled out of the Paris Accord
>Going through with building the Keystone and Dakota Pipelines
>Wall beginning construction in San Diego in September
>Travel ban in effect
>Kate's Law - harsher penalties for previously deported criminals
>No Sanctuary For Criminals Act - deny federal grants to sanctuary cities if they don't comply with federal immigration law
>Illegal border crossings down 76%
>Illegal immigration arrests up 38% - tens of thousands arrested
>Number of refugees taken in is down 50%
>Eliminated DAPA and will let DACA expire
>Ending "catch and release" immigration policy
>Stocks are hitting all time highs - trillions of dollars in gains
>Pulled out of the TPP
>Pulling billions of funds from the UN
>Signed an arms deal worth more than $350 billion and various other investment agreements with Saudi Arabia
>Food stamp usage is down countrywide
>Federal debt reduced by $100 billion
>Increased funds and modernizing the VA - better service + more accountability
>Appointed conservative judge to the Supreme Court
>Seeking the harshest possible punishments for criminals
>Sending the Feds into Chicago to fix their crime epidemic
>13 CRAs eliminated 1200 man hours of wasteful paperwork requirements including Y2K preparedness
>Re-established the National Space Council
>Cut wasteful staffing requirements: dropped "czars" & Michelle's bloated FLOTUS staff from WH payroll saving $22 Million
>4 out of 4 special election wins
>Selling MADE IN THE USA energy to Poland archive.is/rdi0t
>Syrian ceasefire with Russia and Jordan
>Russia narrative dissolves further as Comey memos are deemed classified.
>Trump's EPA awards 100 million to Flint to help with water crisis.
>Pushing airline backed non-profit privatization of FAA to modernize aging infrastructure

Quadruple checked.

Give us a good trade deal please. Only you can stop the kraut menace.

Yeah, and of all of them you complain in this one. Chill out

yes. I used to like his appearances on Howard Stern, and I used to torrent The Apprentice. most of the time I'd fast forward the boardroom at the end of the episode because I only wanted to see Trump

Who's to say I hadn't complained in all of them? Maybe you should fuck off like the rest of them?

Bless this man

You guys might just get it, the rest of Western Europe can go fuck itself

I used to watch apprentice before they had celebrities on it and I'm sure a lot of Sup Forums posters did the same.

Read his book the art of the deal back in 2011. Thought it had some good anecdotal advice, and tried to incorporate it into my life. I never watched the apprentice, but I had seen his buildings in NYC, and Atlantic City, plus his spats with rosie.

Basically I had a healthy respect for him as a business man before he started running for office. Then I watched him announce live that he would be running for president, and realized his politics were just like mine. Heck he's just like us in the way he acts too.

He's just a normal guy with a lot of money who got fed up with the government.

I always hated him, until I found out what his politics were.

This is a thread about the President and his voter base. Sage and leave you fucking retard.

Dad used to have (still does) Trump the board game when I was a kid. Tried to play but was to young to understand at the time, but always remembered that gold lad on the cover.

Always heard about him growing up positive and negative. A couple months before the election began I asked my pops and my godfather whether they were going to vote for him. At the time I wasn't sure but when they looked at me and said they would over anyone else and especially over Hillaty Cunton

Then I knew I was missing something.

Pops still has the board game in mint condition

If this trend continues:

deport illegals = more low end and mid jobs
reduce h1bs = more mid and high end jobs

Reduce corporate tax = more investments and hiring

If this continues on the same path regular Americans will benefit massively.

fortune.com/2016/12/22/us-china-manufacturing-costs-investment/

>"Overall speaking, the tax burden for manufacturers in China is 35% higher than in the U.S.," Cao Dewang told China Business Network in an interview. He added that a combination of cheap land, reasonable energy prices and other incentives means that, despite higher manufacturing costs, he can still make more money by making glass in the U.S. than by exporting Chinese-made panes to the U.S. market.

There are other articles talking about this guy and how he can make money even paying Americans 8 times what Chinese make.

He is no outlier or flake but a well respected captain of industry in China. I encourage you to read up further on him.

Fucking krautposters, they're no better than leaves