Jesus Christ you dense fuckers. Just let your vegetable die already

Jesus Christ you dense fuckers. Just let your vegetable die already.

>leftist compassion

It's a white baby, why would they wish anything but death upon it

We didn't let you die did we?

Now go brush your degenerate teeth

DEATH FOR CHARLIE

>WAAAA THE LEFT LIKES IT SI I HATE IT
This is all you are capable of, let the big boys talk.

its a child

yes and don't try again you're DNA is shit

your* edit

"Big boys" didn't vote for Hillary. Kys you degenerate faggot

Why would leftists care about white babies?

Veggies are important for research anyway, what's the problem?

Kys faggot

>couldnt produce a healthy child
>didnt plan ahead enough for the possibility that this could happen and might cost you
>WELL SOMEONE NEEDS TO PAY FOR THIS
wow its almost like they could have had the foresight to plan for their future child but instead chose to not care

We will Not pay for your AIDS meds either faggot

They raised the money for it, tough. Over a million if I'm not mistaken.

You realize this baby is absolutely fucked right? You have any clue what's wrong with him or did you not even read an article?

all whites dying is a good thing. I look forward to this baby dying and hopefully the two suicides that follows.

Bad excuse. The parents raised the money and the hospital in the US offered for possible tests.

Oh did they? Was it enough? No? Okay then whose fault is that? Still theirs refuck

its desperately sad for them but at this point theyre wasting money, professional's time and resources.

That will buy about 36 hours in an academic med center.

So what? They raised the money, let them at least try. If this was a muslim baby, do you think they would have ordered its death?

You're retarded. The hospital refuse to let the baby receive treatment in another hospital.

>muh he's going to die anyway
Even if that's the case, they should have the opportunity to receive treatment in another hospital, especially if they raised the money for it.

>hospital denies transfer because the patient will die in route / transfer
youre retarded bud :^)

The logistics of moving the baby to another country would probably cost all of the money they have currently raised

WTF, I love the establishment now.

Euro-cucks have no right to seek medical attention for their children, because the government says so. How fucking cucked.

Just let them go to America, ffs. Tired of hearing about this shit. Why the fuck is this headline news for the past week? If the kid dies (which he almost certainly will), the courts can claim a moral victory. Until then, they're just gonna look like the bad guys.

JUST. LET. THEM. GO.

It is munchausens by proxy.

>1 million dollars for 36 hours in an academic med center

If that's even partly true, the health system really is fucking fucked.

...make another one?

They triggered a new court case based off claims of 'new and significant evidence'
Today they turned up to court with no evidence so the case had to be postponed for 48 hours.

They have also been found out lying to the media countless times. This morning on national TV they said Charlie now has a 10% chance of recovery, in court they said they never made the claim and shouted at the opposing barrister claiming the hospital is lying about almost every aspect of the child's condition.

I feel for the poor boy but the courts and hospital just need to end it quick so these two can fuck off into obscurity before further damaging the rep of a very good hospital.