Redpill me on this, it's 50% off tomorrow

Redpill me on this, it's 50% off tomorrow

It's a telescreen without the screen.

it records you 24/7 and sends the data to amazon and NSA servers

your smart phone does this too except either google or apple servers and the NSA

data collecting botnet sponsored by the nsa

literally just another device to listen to you, collect other info, and build a profile for the (((government))) to know about.

1. Doesn't do anything useful
2. For the same price you can buy actually ok speakers like Polk Bookshelf TSX speakers or a Bose bluetooth thingi.
3. Listens to you all the time and records audio for over a week. Stores your audio on a network server.
4. That audio and it's search history can be used as evidence against you.
5. Controls almost nothing. It's useless. It only does stuff you can already do yourself with any smartphone.

Gentle reminder that if you talk trash about Jews or Niggers and you have to defend yourself from a nigger breaking into your home and trying to rape you, then you can be thrown in jail for a hate crime because they know you said nigger.

6. It's basically putting a 1984 telescreen mic in your room. Don't be a faggot. cut your cable and control your mics via 48v selectable audio interface/cell phone case that can plug it up.

nsa monitoring device

what are you afraid of revealing goy?
nothing to hide nothing to fear

>I don't have to press a few buttons to look something up or set an alarm anymore. So convenient!
>And all it took was agreeing to being recorded and snooped on by Amazon and the government 24/7 so they'd be able to monitor me!

What if I use a custom rom and disable the mic and cam permissions for all apps?

mods delete these slide threads

>wiretapping your own home

A microphone that listens to you all the time but only pretends to listen when you say "Alexa!"

Nobody gives a fuck about loo. Xiaomi users are fucking worst. Go back to Indonesia.

Oh fuck off retard, I care about my privacy so I take steps to prevent the five eyes from spying on me, no matter how pointless my information might seem. I'm not a big brother loving cuck like you so privacy is a huge issue for me.

Corporate microphone willingly put into your own house. You know how it was big news a while ago how the CIA or NSA or who the fuck ever was using the voice control feature on TVs to secretly record and monitor people's conversations and shit? It's just like that except without the illusion of it being in a TV

If you buy an Amazon Echo or Google Dot or whatever the fuck they're all called, you might as well go find the nearest govt spook and start licking his boots

>look at those silly fucking Norks with their homes full of monitoring devices
>they're not really free like we are

At least WW III will thin the ranks out a bit.

>recording device that's always on
>creating by a company that works with the CIA

Yea, go for it.

2nd gen echo dot already ships with a locked bootloader
Amazon knows why
it will take a good amount of time before someone discovers a viable solution to flash or sideload anything on the black wiretap dildo
my best guess right now would be a jtag like hack, which again involves tinkering with the hardware, making returns impossible

i like to use it for alarms and sleep sounds. Also it has cool interactive stories and shit for my kids.

I usually don't plan terror attacks or talk about illegal activity so its not really a big deal if its recording or not.

> shitting on the streets
> privacy

are you even trying ?