Will Infowars be bigger than CNN in 5 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

socialblade.com/youtube/user/thealexjoneschannel/monthly
riggedit.com/russia-hacking-collusion/
riggedit.com/2017/07/07/corruption-of-hillary-clinton/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>will
>implying the water filter merchant hasn't already eclipsed cnn's viewership

It already is.

It already is

isn't it already?

memes were a mistake

It already is bigger than them. They can't even keep up with nick at night

socialblade.com/youtube/user/thealexjoneschannel/monthly

lmao it already is

i've had cnn on all day, almost 8 hours. literally the only thing they have talked about was don jr's meeting. atm they are saying that don jr is a part of a international conspiracy, it is a federal crime, and he is possibly looking at up to 5 years in prison.

no

Jones is leagues bigger already.

Compare the audience figures.

infowars has the same handlers that CNN does

the best way to control a conflict is to lead both sides yourself

Nationally? Unironically ye.

The problem is that the international community will keep bouncing news from CNN. So CNN will always be the bigger propaganda news network outside of USA.

ZzZZzzzz

>Implying it's not already

Someone hasn't been taking their BrainForce. Humble water filters at an all-time high. Frogs becoming less gay by the second.

Is Alex Jones one of (((their))) plants?

BUY MORE FILTERS GOYIM

yes

Literally only retards and schizophrenics and schizophrenic retards watch Info Wars. I guess some people watch it ironically or for Alex Jones, but fuck them as well.

>t. Chris Cuomo

IMO Alex Jones would have better market penetration if his youtube channel wasn't set up like shit. You have multiple random videos with various headlines that are like 15-20 minutes each, and while that headline might be the topic discussed *at some point* during the video, there's also a ton of other shit in there. It'd make much more sense to break these videos down into separate videos and properly categorize/label them.

Dudes got almost 30k videos on YouTube, it would be a monumental task. And I think it's a good idea to have shorter videos, but that would require a lot of editing, which would make the content back up pretty bad and cause a lot of it to just not get out there

It's already bigger retard. Literally has more viewers.

Probably even sells more water filters than CNN has regular viewers.

They already are man.

It literally already is. At least with the young audience, which is all that matters.

The Russia thing is the Coverup for the Seth Rich Thing:
>riggedit.com/russia-hacking-collusion/

The Seth Rich Thing is the Coverup for the DNC Thing:
>Http://Riggedit.com/SETH-RICH

The DNC Thing is the Coverup for the Hillary THINGS:
>riggedit.com/2017/07/07/corruption-of-hillary-clinton/

>Soon Info Wars will take CNN's place as the background noise channel in bars and airports.

Also the fact it's a literal show. The content justifies the long length.

People "watch" CNN as background noise.

People watch Infowars primarily for entertainment purposes

They appeal to two different niches

I don't subscribe to his channel because my subscription box gets spammed to hell. He puts out way more content than I have any desire for so I just shut it off and visit the channel whenever a happening occurs.

yeah, I don't subscribe to anything actually, just search out the channels I really like and watch their content like that.

1791L and internet historian are my faves

This.