Your experience in non white countries

How many of Sup Forums went to non white countries what is your experience with the natives

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uyB5JBDRujI
discordapp.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've never seen a native here. They are in very specific locations

I plan to go to tanzania next year, watch me get murderer for pocket change famalam

>Thailand

Stupid and lazy like niggers, but lacking in nigger-tier strength or aggression. Generally peaceful and quite playful, but will chimpout and gang up on you if you fuck with them. Very nationalistic, they stick together; an admirable trait. Cannot think critically or plan ahead to save their lives. Sadly, they love the music and fashion of hip hop nigger culture. Sort of appropriate as although they claim to be buddhists, you soon realise it's actually money that they worship.

>Japan

I only spent a week there, but never have I been somewhere where all the stereotypes appeared to be real. Friendly as fuck, but you know deep down it's all fake. Still a nice place though.

>Egypt
fine

>Azerbajan
totally bro tier

I came down to South Carolina, which is basically a black native state.

I can say that yes, niggers are as annoying and dumb as Sup Forums makes them out to be.

>Ghana
Spent a few months here. Locals very friendly and welcoming, though racist in their own way (will charge you five times the price just because of the colour of your skin). As African countries go it's pretty safe, although you wouldn't want to go round certain areas at night. Sketchiest thing was witnessing a man being beaten to within an inch of his life, and my Ghanaian friend telling me that if that were happening in his city (Kumasi), the man would have had his head caved in for sure. As it is, I think they turned him over to the police eventually.

>London
Avoid at all costs, the city-state is lost.

It's not so bad in Tanzania, also why are Eurofags and yanks so scared of primitives?

>English Africa
Not so bad really, just avoid any rural areas and make sure you're not alone

>French Africa
Generally worse, same rules though

>USA
Various cities are no-go zones for whites

>UK
Very nice

>France
Worse, but still fine

Tunesia (10 years ago)
Absolute shithole, like Kabul with a Sea!

Indians were ok. Sure, streets are full of trash, flies, piss and sometimes shit, but I had only positive interactions with locals.
Even was invited for a dinner with fishermen just because I happened to be there.

Bnb host was a helpful and probably gay dude. Also bit racist ("Nigerians come to India, drink alcohol and cause trouble.").

it sucks being a white man living in a shitskin country
they're always weary and jealous and you can never quite relate to them

>Russian in Egypt

I don't think Sharm is a good representation of the country

india wasn't too bad i guess

went to venezuala a few years ago
got called gringo a lot and had an mp5 shoved in my face at a checkpoint but that was the worst of it
met some really cool guides and some people when I went out drinking, even though my spanish was horribly broken they appreciated the effort

also
worst drivers in the fucking world

I went to Morocco and Turkey. Natives are subhumans of the worst kind, they lie, try to cheat you, are lazy, smell bad, are very very very ugly, nothing works and they don't even move a finger to fix the problems, no responsability for anything, overall scum.

What kind of bong goes to Ghana unless you're a nigger yourself visiting the homeland?

>going to 3rd world countries in first place

why are people always surprised?

I went to portugal, specifically lisboa and oporto, the architecture was simply wonderful, but lisboa was filled with negros everywhere

I found turkey fine mate

Japan - God tier - best place to live i have ever seen: great food, high service level, discipline and manners, no immigrants, high culture level

Thailand - good food, too much prostitution, rich locals don't like white people much (you cant really blame them)

Singapore - basically Switzerland with gooks, locals are not the friendliest, I still have met few good ones

Indonesia - a cleaner version of India, locals are very friendly and everyone likes to hang out with white guys, girls are even too easy. Other side of the coin, locals have an IQ of a stone, getting work done is impossible, the country is a garbage hole

Sweden - it doesnt count as a white country anymore. Sad place, sad locals, more niggers than africa and middle east combined

never been to a non-white country.
but some of my friends went to argentina and didn't like it.

I didn't even know there were white people in Guatemala. What's your heritage? Do you live in a gated community? Would you ever leave and move to a predominantly white country?

In all civilised countries, white middle-class people (i.e. me) like to volunteer in African countries so they can take a few photos of themselves helping some starving kids, upload them to Facebook, and get hundreds of likes. In all seriousness though, my volunteering trip was fully funded by UK government, I was on my gap year and looking for cheap ways to travel, and overall it was a fun trip. It's probably one of the safest countries in Africa to be honest, I can't think of many others that I'd feel safe in but Ghana was completely fine.

Really? I've been to Turkey twice and never had anything but positive experiences. I've heard from friends that Morrocco is a shithole, though.

I was in Belize briefly in the summer of 2015. People seemed friendly enough, but the economy is massively dependent on tourism so who knows how genuine that was.

oh come on, France can't be that bad

>funded by the British Government
fuck you in the ass.

If you want a way to travel in WHITE countries and get room and food for free, see workaway.info

Gap year is for faggots. Can you seriously afford to take a year off if you have great goals and ambitions? You smell more plebs than middle class

>spain

pretty okay, good cuisine and interesting heritage, even for shitskins. The northern parts however are white.

>morocco

We went to Morocco when i was about 14 and didn't dare venture out of the hotel into Marrakech. I believe it was because of the crime there. On the last day we went outside and got robbed.

>Turkey

It's alright in the tourist areas and we never had any trouble with the locals. 1000x better than any turk in Belgium but still shitskins nonetheless.

i've seen flyers that encourage students to do exactly this. take a gap year and join the peace corps

I looked at that one too, but it's all runt-tier work like fruit picking. In Ghana I spent about half the day sunbathing every day, and the other half engaged in easy work like teaching and playing football with the kids.

All the best people take gap years, travel broadens the mind lad

> On the last day we went outside and got robbed

that's pretty weak to be robbed by inferior natives

Yeah, you're right and it fucking stings.

It was good fun desu, although I'd be a bit more wary about it today than when I did it 3 years ago. World just feels like more of a dangerous place unfortunately. Pretty sure Ghana will still be fine though.

I've only been to a majority non-white country once in my life. I'm tempted to say "never again". But i still want to visit Japan before i die.
Anyway , that country was Morocco.
First thing that struck me once my plane landed was the smell. I don't know if morrocans can tell the difference. (since they're used to it). but there's a constant smell of camel's dung.

Appart from that , the people over there are different from the morrocans we have in France. They're less resentful. However,many are also annoying as hell , because they're constantly trying to sell you something or trade things...so much so that it borders on harassment. Not saying they're all like that of course, but i'm just saying...that was my general impression. The food is nothing special. The nightlife sucks unless you're spending it in a luxurious hotel.

>and the other half engaged in easy work like teaching and playing football with the kids
yeah you can find situations like that. One place I stayed on Workaway only made me work like 1.5 hours a day teaching English, the rest do whatever I want, but normally I just joined them or their kids in their activities

what did you do?

do a university exchange, internship abroad, work abroad. A year travelling around with no purpose brings no benefit. I am 34 and I have been studying working and living abroad for a combined of over 10 years so I know what i am talking about.

I went to Peru during june. Overall pretty cool country, I had no idea there were so many types of potatoes.
Fucking trash everywhere though, and nobody knows how to drive.
Being a 6 foot tall white man I was very obvious, but at no point did I feel unsafe

>Mexico

Everything smells like shit outside the resorts for white people. Just like the entire country is an open sewer. Mexican people seemed pretty chill. Obviously they are your typical 3rd worlders and will lie and swindle and such but for the most part seemed relatively docile. I guess drugs make them all antsy in their pantsy though.

>China

Like Mexico but worse and 6 gorillion times more crowded. I'm not entirely sure Chinamen have souls. Either way, life as a Chink is like an entire dimension of suffering on it's own.

Japan:
>Safe, clean, polite, orderly, helpful. I speak a little japanese, and only experienced a bit of racism in the northern parts in villages that don't usually get tourists. Just petty stuff like "their noses are so big". Otherwise, great country, despite the population density. Highly likely to revisit.

South Africa:
>Literally robbed by security guard within the first hour of arriving at the airport. Only got our shit back, because my Father knows how to make people obey him, and had them take him to the head of security, who knew exactly the guy he was talking about. Not a very safe place, and you need to know when to stay inside and where not to go. People were generally nice, but it was clear that the country still has problems.

Vietnam:
>Worst drivers in the world. Literally anyone could be trying to trick you. Taxi drivers will take you to anywhere but where you tell them to. For example, if you want to go to Hotel X, they'll take you to some fucking run down shithole, because they've made a deal with the owner to trick tourists into checking in there. Very beautiful country though. Also VERY polluted. The people that don't try to sell something or trick you, are very nice and helpful.

Turkey (back in 2003 - 2004-ish)
>VERY nice place. The people are very warm and welcoming, and generally make for great company. Decently safe, and few scammers. Beautiful country.

Berlin has more non whites than baton rouge on my visit.

(you)

I lived in Mexico City for 3 years and travelling around Oaxaca, Chiapas, Vera Cruz. Wonderful warm happy people

Thanks.

>a major world city is more cosmopolitan, than an irrelevant, backwater, shithole in the American South
Really makes me think...

Fair enough, I didn't spot those ones

Worked at a local education/community centre, but it was really easy work - the trip was as much about cultural exchange with the Ghanaian volunteers and host families as it was about actual useful work

But I literally was working abroad (even if the work was piss easy). I agree to a certain extent - I did three trips that year, and the one where I just went to travel and sightsee was the worst, because it had no purpose. That's why I recommend programmes like the one I did to people who want to take a gap year.

When I was little my parents took me to 'Messico' on a few occasions. I never liked my time spent over there. I remember there were panhandlers and colorful tiny wooden turtle bobble-heads for sale everywhere, the people would just setup shop on a blanket on the streets and you could just sense the desperation of them wanting to make a quick buck off some tourists. Overall, I feel bad for the honest people living there, the country is a literal mess.

Not interested by Egypt , but Azerbajan looks very nice.
youtube.com/watch?v=uyB5JBDRujI

I hear that southern mexico is actually quite nice, I think most Americans only ever visit the north which is basically a poverty stricken war zone between cartels

as someone who lives in one its pretty shit desu

Turkey was a bit better than Morocco but still trash. I made the mistake to move away from touristic areas to see more of the real Turkey. That's when I realised I was in a third world country, never again.

Literally this regarding south africa and turkey. Turkey is actually very nice, In south africa I literally had my luggage held ransom by some by some nigger in the airport, supposedly he helps people to get around, carries their bags and stuff for a fee, so this monkey out of nowhere took my suitcase and started walking away with, I quickly caught him and asked wtf are you doing, he gave me some oogabooga explanation and demanded 50 euros 'for helping me'. Called actual security, another monkey, he did get my suitcase back but told me to 'never return'. Honestly it seemed like they new each other and were working together.
The country is beautiful, white people are absolutely bro tier but the blacks really fuck everything up.

Sri Lanka, Germany, France

Sri Lanka
>Capital (Colombo) was ok; mix of modern architecture and somewhat rundown streets. Cleaner version of India. Lots of Buddhists, and the touristy areas in the south were nice.

France
>Lots of nog in Paris, esp around the Eiffel Tower. City was nice, mostly sticked to touristy areas. Also went to Lourdes- pretty meh. Too many christcucks.

Germany
>stayed mostly in baden-wurttemburg. Pretty area, esp the black forest. too many turks in baden-baden though. same with stuttgart.

Went to London once, really bad food and people that smells like shit. Always very busy and a lot of angry cunts. Ugly women.

>The country is beautiful, white people are absolutely bro tier
What was your impression of the white people over there ? Bro tier ok...But did you get the feeling that they were racially conscious ?

Every experience with Mexican cops have been great. My mother got a signal to pass by a trucker and as we passed there were oncoming cars and we went over. Mom broke her back and the cops were there fast as fuck. They got her in an ambulance and sped her off to the nearest hospital. A cop at the scene insisted that he take my wife, child, myself, and the family dog along to meet her there. He got us into his new Challenger and showed us how fast he could get us there and was super friendly. Everyone was super hospitable and we got put up in a hotel either free or next to free. we were there for nearly a month.

I've been pulled over by Mexican cops, probably to investigate something, but all he would let on was that he saw fishing poles, wanted to welcome us to his country, and offer fishing advice.

Fuck cops in the USA. I'd love to see what Mexican cops could do in a country that has a 2nd amendment and a death penalty.

>France
>>Lots of nog in Paris, esp around the Eiffel Tower. City was nice

True. Paris is basically a non-white city.
But there's still ways to avoid the shitskins depending on the arrondissement you're going to. There's many parts of Paris which are majority white and still look European. Others are sadly completely africanised

Will go to ZA in a few month. If I survive I might share some stories

Amsterdam and London are pretty much non white and they're pretty shit and overrated desu

Huh my. friendette thought moroccan guys were hot

I went to Norway once, it was filled with mudslims, blacks and slavs it was torture.

Kek the meme should be Norway yes, not Sweden yes. Norway got more non whites than us.

shit bait

>japan
>good food
pick one

Went to Argentina. The nature was nice, food was alright, niggers everywhere though. Tour guide kept muttering something about 'muh venus' too, never knew niggers could be schizophrenic.

Went to Galicia once (only time I've left Portugal) seemed pretty white for Spain but not as white as northern Portugal. Still hated the place because I have Spaniard cultural shit. They had woods with lots of animals though. Liked that part.

*i hate Spaniard …

I grew up (white) in the Caribbean. Racism was negligible, but as it became a hot topic in the US, it did the same there. Also, my dad wanted to invest in a startup business with a black guy but the guy refused because my dad was white (not a "local"). This black guy got wealth working for a white family.

Malaysia: KL was decent, friendly people with a few beggars, was sitting in burger king and some kids had been sent over by thier parents to beg for money. Stank of shit in some places do to the heat and open sewers. For some reason there were more than few people with facial moles with foot long hairs growing out of them, very weird.

Went to France last year, sat on a train next to an Arab who had the worst BO I have ever smelt, the unashamedly smelly cunt.

also, its 95% black and all black people in government. Recently there have been people commenting about how the blacks are being kept down. Pretty dumb people sometimes.

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away.

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #introductions and answer our questions to get unkiked!

discordapp.com/ - invite/ - YvZen6k (Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a race war!

Sieg Heil kkkk

Ethnic dane here. I am on vacation to the virgin islands and all the stereotypes are correct. Everything besides my hotel and the old danish forts is hideous! In short; fuck niggers

>United States
Nogs were terribly incompetent, but friendly. Every food person seemed to be fresh from Mexico and spoke worse English than me. White people were progressive, but amiable and eager to make conversation. Overall a better experience than my own non-white country.

underrated

So true

>Brazilian flag
>Never been to a non-white country
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

China, 1 year. Overrated, oversized sweatshop with moronic inhabitants who will never fail to say "china has 5000 years of history, in ching Chang dynasty this was invented by China!", and yet they are halfway between sub-Saharan Africa and Korea. I saw grocery stores in major cities that didn't have refrigerators for meat and dairy products and was stinking from rotten stuff as hell. People actually made their shopping there.

I stopped counting how many times people said "Hallo!" and asked if I was American.

Everything is flooded with people, noisy, loud, overcrowded. And the constant spitting is terrible. Even women do it. So much about the oldest "civilization" in the world.

Went to greece once. It was nice and natives were friendly.

Went to spain one time, specifically madrid and seville, the architecture was simply wonderful, but madrid and seville was filled with illegals everywhere, avoid it

traveled to the USA once, pretty good experience

Just got back to Thailand

they charge more for foreigners, racist as fuck knowing we have all the money.

E.g. go to waterpark.. foreign white guy pays $25, his Thai girl will pay $5.

The spaniard did it first. lmao

Yeah, I went to the US once. The 48% were confined to the outer suburbs because the 52% had taken over the cities. They all claimed to still feel in charge because Trump holds the presidency but thats just a figure-head position.

Went to Vietnam. Gooks literally worshipped us. It was like we were a race of magnificent aliens. Gets annoying after a while as they always want to take a picture with you.

I live half an hour away from the us-mexico border, from where I stand visiting actual Mexico wasn't that big of a difference. Just a little more shit than a usually border town.

I stayed in Norway for a month (mostly around the Bergen area) and i saw maybe 3 muzzies max.

Been in Morroco, Turkey, Egypt, Spain, China, Thailand, i'm a pretty big and alright looking guy so I've never had any troubles with "natives"

I fully understand why people create ghettos, all you want to do in a foreign country is escape and find your own people

ho lee shit

One would think that vietnamese people would dislike whites, with the war and all

I was in italy once. It was very strange.

>India

As dirty and third worldly as everyone thinks. Lots and lots of intra societal issues between castes (which still exist under the surface), religion and ethnicities. Generally very conservative in a victorian english kind of way. Very patriotic about their "indian brains" (we wuz inventing math nd sheeit) in a cringy way. Lots of road rage and street violence. Very excited when you learn even a little of their language. Still occasionally showing a bit of colonial style "admiration of white sahib" yet also blaming any and every problem in India on the evil englishman. Hate Islam with a passion (if not one of the many muslims in the country).

>Indonesia (particularly the Gili Islands)

Never met as many "normal" people I would consider borderline retarded. Generally very friendly, degenerate (heavy consumption of mushrooms, kratom and other local drugs) and uncaring people. Even if practicing muslim not very strict or even radical. Very treacherous and sneaky businesses trying to exploit westerners just like in most third world countries with a tourism industry.

>Brazil

Like a weird combination of Italy, Texas and Africa. Partially very western (in its latin form aka mediterran), very postmodern, very liberal, very intellectual with big bookstores and grande old universities. Partially just tin sheet houses, roaming packs of wild dogs, people shitting next to the street (not on the street though) and open drug abuse. Partially big farms, cowboy hats, jolly, friendly, very conservative white people. An always present fear of robbery and senseless killing. Everyone knows a horrid story of fucked up crime. Cities like Rio have packs of roaming, laughing black kids like in "city of god", radiating nihilistic evil and total readiness to kill and/or torture.