Muslim migrants harass Hong Kong Asians

youtu.be/ztLTYAsPYtY

And they get BTFO'D. This is unequivocal proof that muslims aren't aggressive towards us because of our foreign policy (since Hong Kong wasn't involved in M.E. destabilisation) but because they're born subhumans

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/quora/2015/04/02/what_was_europe_like_under_the_rule_of_the_moors.html
archive.is/gAib3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Hong_Kong
youtube.com/watch?v=kllPCXm-bFM
discordapp.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there are muslims in hong kong?
lol

>What is a migrant

you should know. there are millions of them in london.

I like my migrants extra crispy

noice

About fukin time. Muslim hate threads usually blow up really fast but this one's taking forever

>usually blow up really fast

based CHINKS

>blows up really fast

Where is the evidence that they're muslim migrants?

That slugger @ 1:10 with noice amount of relaxness before stiffing up was legit timing. You can tell he has been in fights before. Fucking moojeez... in a kuffar land, they'll indulge in alcohol and can not handle it. Just so y'all know, Hong Kong speaks Cantonese, and the following means
>I'll rape your mother and kill your family
DU NEY GAO LAO MO SAY BA PO

slate.com/blogs/quora/2015/04/02/what_was_europe_like_under_the_rule_of_the_moors.html

Just take a look at this shit...

"There was a period in Moorish Spain where Muslims, Jews, and Christians lived in relative harmony and cooperation. Christians and Jews were considered dhimmis and were second-class citizens who had to pay a tax and had some restrictions on worship, trade, and interaction. But these were often loosely applied or unenforced, and there certainly was a period under the Caliphate of Córdoba where there was general interfaith tolerance and saw a flourishing of learning and culture in Al-Andalus."

> Christians and Jews were considered dhimmis and were second-class citizens who had to pay a tax and had some restrictions on worship, trade, and interaction.

> Moorish Spain where Muslims, Jews, and Christians lived in relative harmony and cooperation

> lived in relative harmony

You forgot to archive it archive.is/gAib3

thanks for the reminder

For any Irish reading, one of the Rubberbandits loves Cordoba and its history of Islamic supremacy.

>Muslim migrants harass Hong Kong Asians

The Chinese will fuck them up. They will go gloves off in a way our sjws prevent us from doing and resolve the muslim question with a Chinese solution.

well duh it says in the video title
everything on the internet is true

Basically christians were treated like niggers slaves except they were the majority(?) and we are supposed to like that.

How's your part of Eiré boy? Hell... my family hasn't stepped yonder foot back in the old country for 138 years.

liar those are indians there are no muslims in hong kong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Hong_Kong

what was the fight about anyways, hard to make out what they are saying, anyone speak chinese

>Where is the evidence that they're muslim migrants?

even if they're not muslims they're still definitely migrants because of the obvious physical differences.

gotta love that fucking political twist

> second class citizens who are taxed for being non-muslim

like, american blacks totally weren't second class citizens past the civil war era. surely, nothing bad happens to second class citizens.

This are the lies commies like to say over here.

youtube.com/watch?v=kllPCXm-bFM

Asians will be the avengers of the West's death...whether the world knows it or not.
Dog bless the other half of the Eurasian continent

>linking muh ZionistLibertarian video
Kill yourself

>giving Slate any click bux
Archive you fucking leaf! I would do anything for love.... but I won't do that!

>leaf linking directly to Slate
Stay gay all the way.

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away.

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #introductions and answer our questions to get unkiked!!!!

discordapp.com/ - invite/ - cY6TJ (Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a race war!

Sieg Heil

It's beautiful to see the whole world unite against Muslims.

Imagine if PRC had taken up Islam instead of Communism.
What a different world that would have been.

>NrxZionistLibertarian

wtf I love chinks now

Why can't they behave and hide their true intent?

Are they really so retarded they just chimp out immediately in any nation? What's the point? They're giving everyone fair warning.

I can only think they're so backwards, and come from such an aggressive culture, they confuse politeness and tolerance for beaten down.

>relative
>still treated like second class citizens.

>FBI honeypot claiming KKK
>ID begins in AA - Affirmative Action
>Cannot even enact numeric Ouija

What a bunch of idiots.

MIGRANT: SOMEONE WHO LEAVES THEIR HOMELAND BECAUSE THEY SHIT IT UP SO BAD NOTHING OF VALUE WILL GROW

RICED

WTF

The spanish were so fucking mad after they finally kicked the muslims out that they were planning on conquering North Africa and killing every muslim they could.

The muzzies are lucky that the race for the Americas happened or North Africa would be entirely catholic.

KEK

Based asians

>CHOP POOEY

Hitler should've exterminated the Muzzies instead of the Jews, Einstein would've stayed in Germany and made the Atom bomb for him, the world would be a much better place.