FROM BAD TO WORSE: After Caving to Black Lives Matters, Mizzou Closes Seven Dorms, Cuts 400 Jobs

This is why you don't bow down to niggers.

dailywire.com/news/18437/bad-worse-mizzou-closes-seven-dorms-cuts-400-jobs-hank-berrien#

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/WYo4A
nytimes.com/2017/07/09/us/university-of-missouri-enrollment-protests-fallout.html
dailywire.com/news/18437/bad-worse-mizzou-closes-seven-dorms-cuts-400-jobs-hank-berrien#
youtu.be/ZPd17arloo8?t=53s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015–16_University_of_Missouri_protests#Student_enrollment_and_alumni_reaction
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good

Niggers only destroy

The critical theorists will simply say that they deserved it for not kowtowing enough to their demands
It is impossible to satisfy them because they have no goals, no matter how much you suffer for them they will consider that suffering a righteous punishment for you not suffering enough.

They will also blame YT racism for less applicants

Good. I can bet against Mizzou all ncaaf season long

HAHAHAHA who would've thought the state with fucking Branson in it would not like uppity BLM negros.

a dark day for my beautiful state.

In a few thousand years when whites are all gone. Will they still blame their problems on slavery from thousands of years ago?

>Man we suffering cause crazkas enslaved us fo thousand yars ago dawg

why do niggers have to ruin literally everything

Good fuck the Jewish traitors supporting black terrorism

Maybe they should get some muscle over there to help them out.

muh shekels! oyyyyyyyy

>Blacks attack University
>Unviersity caves to Black demands
>Blacks unenroll from University at almost twice the rate of Whites.

Blacks only want to go where Whites are. If someone doesn't realize this then they should not do business in America.

Perfection. I guess all those aspiring rappers getting back on track don't bring enough cash.

It's been fun watching this completely preventable decline

>Will they still blame their problems on slavery from thousands of years ago?
Yes.

>Blacks only want to go where Whites are.
Which is why Blaxit was a pointless meme.

I work for MU. I'm leaving on Friday and going to work for some place that wasn't ruined by a bunch of bigots and bad administrators that let stupid shit happen.

Summer classes are happening now and normally the place is a little busy but mostly it's just dead. Businesses in town are closing up and leaving for good since student population keeps a lot of the food places going.

wtf???? is this real!????

>critical theorists
just call them jews

Yes, they just cut even more jobs last week by moving the student life groups under the umbrella of operations.

What's the story, the article doesn't even make it clear what happened.

this world is fucked man

No it's fake news. Everything at Mizzou is great (just ignore the reparations tax we put on white students and the agreement that all white female sorority members submit to bbc). Please enroll, goyim.

Can someone link more "nigs ruin x but we can't say it so we vaguely allude to it" MSM articles?

>not remembering this story
You dont keep up with American sjw politics?

>somebody makes a swastika out of poop on a bathroom stall wall
>entire campus explodes accusing everyone of racism
i wish i was making this up

A world of only niggers would be devoid of life long before it ages that far. We should stop feeding them here and in Africa for the benefit of all life on Earth.

nah fuck that shit, this country is turning into south africa

They let the university degrade into a cess pit of SJW lunacy over literally nothing, including members of staff. There's a wikipedia article on it.

The inhabited areas, yes. I fear the best we can do is stay away from metropolitan areas forever. This is typically where non white people live

>critical theorists

Last I checked, those were commies. Commies are literally critical of all private property.

Penn state survives pedos, Mizzou doesnt survive BLM

They'll find a way to recreate Caucasians just to have someone to blame

archive.fo/WYo4A
nytimes.com/2017/07/09/us/university-of-missouri-enrollment-protests-fallout.html

>COLUMBIA, Mo. — In the fall of 2015, a grassy quadrangle at the center of the University of Missouri became known nationwide as the command center of an escalating protest.
>Students complaining of official inaction in the face of racial bigotry joined forces with a graduate student on a hunger strike. Within weeks, with the aid of the football team, they had forced the university system president and the campus chancellor to resign.
>It was a moment of triumph for the protesting students. But it has been a disaster for the university.
>Freshman enrollment at the Columbia campus, the system’s flagship, has fallen by more than 35 percent in the two years since.
>The university administration acknowledges that the main reason is a backlash from the events of 2015, as the campus has been shunned by students and families put off by, depending on their viewpoint, a culture of racism or one where protesters run amok.

life isn't all that bad

>niggers officially worse than pedos

Underrated.

wow I never thought about it like that, but that's sad.

Oh also the Governor said more cuts are incoming too lel.

>state college panders more than a HBC
>HBC is cheaper and less white people

Why dont they sue CNN for defaming them and rallying hundreds of nonstudents protestors to harass students into leaving?

God fuck M*ssouri

Not all critical/conflict theorists are commies but all commies are critical theorists

Seriously Mizzou dindu nutn, CNN broadcasted fake news and caused monetary damage to these good bois.

>Implying nogs will maintain writing

But the poopstika was never confirmed to be real?

I don't recall, but the fact is there is very little if any racism here on campus which just makes the events so fucking hilarious and sad.

>dailywire.com/news/18437/bad-worse-mizzou-closes-seven-dorms-cuts-400-jobs-hank-berrien#

>Be Mizzou
>Give SJW names to dorms
>Name one Respect
>Call another Responsibility
>Calls a third Excellence in hopes that it takes hold in the minds of BLM

>Close them down after
>BLM Riots

>Boulevard

Yup. It's not like these marxists would want to hear the point of view of the actual oppressed proletariat like you know, a janitor?

FANTASTICH

People of color will complain about anything if the can pin it on the white guy.

I remember a story about a university that implemented an enthusiastic consent rule and then went down the shitter.
Anyone got a link to the story?

Should this day come to pass they'll just be exterminated by the Asians

The moral of the story here is: Don't listen to blacks

Damaged beyond repair and not worth fixing, guaranteed. Niggers destroy everything.

Give an inch and they'll demand a mile.

That's why Trump has never apologized.

youtu.be/ZPd17arloo8?t=53s

If she had better glasses and no nose ring she would be perfect

That was already a given. They don't belong in the SEC

>Discovery, Excellence, Respect and Responsiblity not available to students

This sums it up nicely.

WE

Given the fact that blacks have already forgotten that they were their original slave owners, yes.

Thank you for bottle rockets.

Well deserved they've become a joke

because he hasn't done anything he needed to apologize for, you fucking shill
we're on to your games here, fucking jew cuck

Thank God I decided last minute not to attend that school.
During my campus tour they were showing us their safe spaces where if you feel oppressed they'll have administrators bring you a blanket with milk and cookies or some shit.
Convienently placed directly next to their LGBTQXYZ library.
Fucking cucks, their academics are shit too.

hahaha get fucked Kansas Rules! You will always be our hick step brother

Started when a black trust fund babby whose daddy is worth $8 million got offended when a red neck in a pickup truck allegedly yelled "bigger" at him. It sort of snowballed from there with several "what are you doing, rabbi?" false flags, lots of "we demand reparations" and at least one Asian campus reporter getting manhandled at the direction of a SJW professor.

>Excellence
>Not available

Pottery

yes, asians don't care

>Parallel to the University protests, which earned national attention, local media reported on a "on the dozens of very real black-on-white violent assaults that had simultaneously occurred on or near the campus in Columbia, Missouri." These crimes were largely ignored by national press.[96]

Imagine my shock.

You know, I wish Sup Forums would have capitalized on this a little more.

With the combined autism Sup Forums could have memed this school into total failure.
Think about how incredible it would have been if Sup Forums contributed to the downfall of a pretty major university. It could still probably be done, too.

F for the future of the town

S for savages ruining it

source

>hick
>kansas
pick two

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015–16_University_of_Missouri_protests#Student_enrollment_and_alumni_reaction

>all the new ones are being closed

Holy shit this is great

Did you visit their cultural center (or whatever its called) during your tour?

That was a pretty wild ride.

Or Cultural Marxists.

Where's the norgebot?

>Discovery
>Excellence
>Respect
>Responsibility
>are not available for undergraduate students

its like pottery
true pottery

But cheap riot gear from online suppliers
Blacks are always bound to start fires

This is true
The commies turned into critical theorists

Its gotten so bad that the university is going to rent out dorm rooms during football games for $120 a night and is going to charge $30 for weekend parking. So spend $270 a weekend for a crappy football team. Thats going to work out, im sure.

This land is ours

Lol who the fuck would make a poop swastika. What nazi would use poop?

It's beautiful

Yeah I think that might have been it.
Everybody's face on the tour was shocked and you could hear all of the parents trashing the school for the remainder of the time.

It's fantastic how much money they're losing. People have realized that mizzou isn't the only school in missouri anymore and they're more than willing to go somewhere else or get a trade.
The protests started a domino effect in the school which will hopefully lead them to bankruptcy in the near future.

No because nobody would write down/learn about history.

Why does he have a farmer tan?

This land is ours

>everything niggers touch is doomed

They've got BLM to herd the blacks and make Whites scared and angry. They've got the LARPing Nazis to herd the Whites and make the blacks scared and angry. You're both low IQ niggers as far as the truth is concerned.

>OMG BLM ARE COMMIN! GET REDDY FOR RACE WAR
>SHIIIIIET DA KKK BE OUTCHEA! GET YO GLOCK, NIGGU!

Fucking retards. Both fooled by the media. Other communities have plenty of fucked up things going on. But you only ever hear about white and blacks doing stuff to each other. Race baiting media in conjunction with government funded groups making a lot of noise.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

So when the protest started they had just begun a yearly donation thing, and after things got bad they had to give back 16 million of 20 million that had been donated because people were so pissed.

>Race baiting media

The media only race-baits against whites, never against negroes. If they wanted to race bait against blacks, they would talk about black on white rape statistics, or black on white murder rates, or for example the video of blacks setting a Baltimore man on fire and chanting "burn cracker burn." NONE of this ever sees the light of day in American mainstream media. The media only rile up the niggers to antagonize whites. Go fuck yourself. You don't know what you're talking about.

wow user you sure got life figured out

still not moving to a black neighborhood though, unless maybe they're recent west african immigrants who are really decent people