WE GOT HIM

HES GOING TO JAIL

>Man posts pic of him pointing a gun at a police officer
>Sup Forums mass contacts the police

This shit is too good

Noice!

>Those stars of David
When be on it when you can oven it, police?

Holy fuck if this sub-human gets killed I am gonna be so happy.

One more spic down.

Suspect

So...you guys basically snitched out some random guy to the cops? That's not really funny as it is S.J.W tier.

>Manlet

Please save me some tax money and kill yourself

Looks like a real winner.

That gun's been photoshopped in
I'm not sure whether that in itself is a crime (maybe threatening violence upon a law enforcement officer), but it's going to be a hard case to get him jailed for actually pointing a loaded gun at a police officer. A picture is not definitive proof anymore.

Are there any witnesses?

Who gives a fuck? That might result in one more dead spic so why not?

I live near Lansing. It's gross

>he didndu nuffin

"WE GOT HIM"

>Losers spend hours of their lives for nothing to happen
>"we are on it" aka fuck off little kids.

>snitch
Kys

>Photoshopped

Nope

He might have not. That picture isn't conclusive evidence that he actually committed a crime. It could have been photoshopped in to make him look like a big boy.

And what the fuck do you do with your free time? Talk shit to people on a cambodian fishing hobbyist forum who snitch out random guys to cops?

>reporting degenerate nigger faggots to the police for breaking the law
Literally doing gods work senpai. Fuck off.

Who cares? He'll just chimp out and get shot when they come to question him anyway.

>SJW tier witch hunting

What the fuck ever happened to 'not your personal army'? Chanology tier faggotry, kys.

da whyte man is evil yet i like to use whyte manz weapuns

also i vote democrat cuz guns r bad

>stupid nigger finally uses a belt
>puts it on wrong and the belt buckle is handcuffs
can't make this shit up

Do you live in a warehouse by chance?

Inb4 entire family deported Kek

The dude is probably on probation -- All of these losers are -- so at the very least, a visit from the police will make him very uncomfortable for a while. There's also a reasonable chance that they'll find him doing some other shady shit while they look at him for threats against the police, etc.

Can you prove that it's not in front of a court? If you can't, then it's most likely a photoshop and this guy will get a slap on the wrist.

>t. nate carlito

>This is White in Murrica

fuck off nate

Your feelings are hurt :(

I would think this too, but then I see how retarded this kid looks and I doubt he could handle using a computer for more than Facebook and Youtube.

not a real gun so nothing's going to happen to him

This guy is just some random scumbag. It's the leftist university lecturers and media propagandists who are the real source of the poison!

Looks like Majin Buu

Even if the picture is legit, there's no way to prove he actually took the picture himself unless the police do a full investigation complete with .exif data, finding the cop, figuring out the date and location and reviewing the camera footage if it still exists.

fucking degenerate, i hope SWAT shoots his arse

Question, is this guy black or Hispanic? There's a vido of him on Facebook speaking ebonics but he seems more spicky

>The dude is probably on probation -- All of these losers are -- so at the very least, a visit from the police will make him very uncomfortable for a while.

Are you even allowed to possess a firearm on probation?

Sup Forums supports our police. fuck off faggot blm nigger

>implying cops think someone pointing a gun at them is a joke
they have zero sense of humour about this shit

This doesn't look shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing many shops in my time.

>multi cultural vibrancy

Save that white woman.

Reminds me of Talcum X.

Bag n' tag the bastard

eat shit and die spic nigger

leftist wants to destroy people over "wrong" opinions, this retard wants to kill people in cold blood you fucking idiot

What the fuck is wrong with this mongoloid? He looks like a manlet with hydrocephalus.

jesus fuck off and stop being an apologist

that applies to retards who come on here posting their friends facebook or phone number newfag not random degenerate fucks like nate carlite

this

You dont have a sense of humor either. But the universe does.

Sup Forums is finished. We've gone full circle from anti-government rebels to pro government cucks.

You are confused I responded to someone that was criticizing the original poster

Reading is fundamental. I don't support the assassination of police officers.

You have reading comprehension problem

Please save me some tax money and kill yourself
133139001 (You)
Your feelings are hurt :(
wut

>he thinks that guy got the gun legally

>print screen, paste, send.
>witch hunt

Wew

Underrated

>not wanting to put niggers behind bars
This fuckin guy

Fucking great job.

yea what can i expect from polish violent monkey, nigger of white race. its perfectly ok to aim gun at people, especialy when its nigger without trigger discipline,.

Prove that it's
a) not a photoshop
b) that it's actually him holding the gun and not someone else
c) that the gun is real and is loaded
Until then, this kid is going to prison for a misdemeanor, not a felony

He snitched on himself trying to get him some internet points.

Snitches get bitches.

They do actually have technology that could see right through a black's attempt at photoshop, you know.

He's pretty. Gonna be some guy's boipussi pretty soon.

let her pay the toll

>people still fall for the bait
Protip: Anybody saying this was a witch hunt is baiting you. No living breathing human believes that. This spic should be set ablaze.

Haha. They are both retarded.

Jesus christ mulattos are ugly.

But can they prove that the hand in the picture belongs to him? Can they prove that the gun in the picture is actually loaded?

Thats a fucking BB gun!

Real or fake?

What's wrong with these niggers? Why aren't they capable of conducting themselves in a civilized manner?

>Can you prove that it's not in front of a court?
Burden of proof lies on the side making the assertion.

True, the universe spat you out of your mother's belching canyon, which is a joke.

New low for you bootlickers.

>that the gun is real and is loaded

lol

>Sup Forums using the police as their private army to go after their political enemies

I love it.

Yeah, she's a tweaker. I can tell from the skin and from seeing quite a few tweakers in my time.

real

real

>t buttmad nigger

Remove latino gang member's from the white man's street's.

And your side is trying to prove that he did what you reported he did, so that burden of proof is on you.

HE HAS NO STYLE

Obviously shooped

The fuck did that nigger do with the sights? Use them for a hammer?

>implying this guy was even on Sup Forumsdar
Kys , kay?

Yeah these left-wing cops dont need our help

This

He was a spic so its all good to have him sent to prison.

good work boys

Yes i can.
1. Cops get a warrant
2. Search his house
3. Find the Gun
4. ???
5. Nig gets pegged in jail

nigger gonna nig

We are the SJW's Shadow. Their Dark Reflection. Nothing more, nothing less