Lauren Southern: On a Boat

So in her latest video, Lauren announces that Identity Evropa has purchased a boat, and they intend to use it to prevent Muslims from flooding into Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=gQ9jMwgoTZA

All well and good, but then she says she will be sailing with them and documenting the whole thing. So Sup Forums, how do you think this one is gonna end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/401buiddByCuAhoMbNuIIQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gPrBeL1rLTezvfI7xnXb4g/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PaRtBnp2udPE4e1Vt-1huw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e_UzPMyHGAysrYw5t3PY5w/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/NuR3BI67q6zBfTizoszESA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/4sSBs-dgIxLnSgbLykSF-Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yFWCQey-DH1ntXO8PAK7gw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_H5gRJdfoK1FwXH9owzCdA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/w95hVmgD9HqZspH8ZFkR0A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/R_KB6RpL8AjCy_-f1zCzYw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/m3-VN0P_9NGI8nPl2gKQFQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-KvX8fDUc-2KAt471zRM_A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e-9GKIb_Ln32WIXE3fra4Q/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>So Sup Forums, how do you think this one is gonna end?

Hopefully not in an interracial gangrape. Brittany Pettibone is going with her apparently.

Yeah, that was my gut feeling.

Right wing boat squads!

She is literally doing what we constantly are larping about and most of Sup Forums hates her.

I fucking hate this website sometimes.

What is with all of these Lauren Southern threads? Fuck off with this shit.

It's not Identity Evropa, that's an American movement.

Our movement is Generation Identity. We have recently just come to the UK but the German, Austrian and French movements have spearheaded the project.

>and most of Sup Forums hates her.

False. Stop falling for false consensus shills. The leftists astroturfing on Sup Forums hate Lauren as much as Richard Spencer and constantly attack her with their lies. Any thinking Sup Forumsack is either indifferent to her or likes her.

I can't believe there are people who are giving her over six grand a month on patron

CAPTAINSTABBIN RETURNS

Lol the EU is going to seize that boat so fast

she is too perfect to be real

This is the fourth thread I've seen about this bitch in an hour.

You all want that creamy white chocolate, don't you?

I am extremely happy to see the Identity Evropa guys doing their thing, and I had the same feeling she is doing what we all talk about.

But it certainly seems like she is getting in over her head. Those Identitarian guys are edgey, don't get me wrong, but are they edgelord enough to save my favorite 3d waifu from Muslim rape gangs? I hope

>a fucking boat
meh

Is jewish grand parents enough to qualify as (((Lauren Southern)))

how they would seize the boats? air guns?

I can't believe a NEET shitposter on Sup Forums has the audacity to criticize someone who is trying to stop the shitskin invasion of Europe by actually doing something

>too perfect
she most likely has a 9 inch thick dick too.

A boat, "defending Europe"
Aint gonna do shit. Its not gonna stop a single rapefugee arriving in EU.

Reminder to sage and report all e-celeb shills
Fuck off

Fuck off faggot orbiter

You're right, it's not enough. Maybe they shouldn't even try, let's all go home and do nothing because it's futile. Thanks Swedecuck for your wisdom.

You are correct about this. She's is trying to prevent Italy and Europe being invaded by shitskin and niggers. That's alone is way more than 99% of Sup Forumsacks have done.

You guys can't be this fucking stupid right? She plays all of you like a goddamn fiddle and you defend and throw money at her because she is a semi attractive white girl.
>Tosses on about 7 layers of makeup
>panders to the "alt-right" by making videos of just repeating articles read from Sup Forums
>admits she is never afraid to go to events and antagonize because she knows cucks will put there saftey in jeopardy to protect her roastie ass
>cries and says how sorry she is by making a fake video that she monetizes for money
>Desperate fucks throw more money at her via patreon to repeat the process
This might be jewish brainwashing on a scale never before seen, and you guys DEFEND this shit? It all has to be a joke right?

well that's not surprising

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

Why are you spreading disinfo on an imageboard? Do your parents know this is how you make money?

She's not doing anything. This is just an e-celeb publicity stunt, and you need to grow up.

So are you that dude from twitter with the autist fixation about her being a Jew?

t. Schlomo

I was wondering about this same thing. The Identitarian guy in the video states multiple times that he has the "duty" to sink all refugee boats after saving the people. He says it is the law even.

They must have some sort of explosives, or large rifles of some sort, right? I have no idea how these guys are going to do this but it makes me wonder if they could withstand seige from armed refugees.

She'll probably be arrested

Why are these "alt light" characters on youtube all uneducated loser college dropouts?

>puts her money where her mouth is
>/ppl/ hates her
>every SA refugee thread turns into "fuck those redneck Boers
>DEUS VULT
>daily reminder slide threads
This board could do great things if people actually think took action. Have white babies, teach them values, read, and organize

>muh little boat is gonna save yurop!!1

cute

I'm curious how their boat is going to stop refugees

I think he means the NGO's are supposed to sink the boats after they rescue the migrants and if they don't he's going to sink them. I guess he's thinking of those inflateable speedboat things whatever they're called and not actual boats/ships.

Anyone else think she's starting to get chubby?

Mongol thinks its worth doing, when he knows it wont do shit and no one is going to follow.

It's just a very superficial gesture, it's not gonna amount to anything.
Perhaps bring some more attention to matters, but that's about it.

It's really the "problem" with the alt-right, lite, or whatever the fuck its called now - in a nutshell, it's all very superficial, there's no meat to their stance, because its all reactionary to symptomatic obvious problems like immigration, but not necessarily what enabled it.

Hopefully she doesn't get attacked.

They need some harpoons and weaponry.

Its pathetic.

Look at her video on white replacement, it is exactly what people on here say and they abused her for it!

Where'd she get that hoodie?

Supposedly by turning boats around, or if they are too close to europe and hailing for distress, picking them up, sinking their boat, and taking them back to Africa.

They state that one boat is not enough, but they hope for more, and to inspire more people. I suppose it will have some tiny effect, at large cost, probably for a more symbolic posture. But at least they are trying?

nah she looks cute to me.

They will grab AKs and UZIs from local Sicilians who are fed up with the Africans.
Italy used to have tourism before this started.
Now everyone avoids going there.

What does this matter? We're not talking about her looks, faggot. We're talking about how she isn't a fucking LARPer like yourself.

Better one boat than none, faggot.

>it might not work so we shouldn't even try

Defeatist cuck. It literally doesn't even matter if they don't affect anything, this will bring a lot of publicity to the problem. The general populace is still somewhat unaware of what is happening there.

What do you suggest? Getting a submarine and straight up torpedoing the NGO boats down? You're welcome to start that project.

Who's the milk girl?

The while white babies are importantl it pre-supposes that the enemies couldn't just get in more 3rd worlders to replace us. Plus Europe is reaching carrying capacity and the social systems are exploding so things are going to come to a head before they're of fighting age.

She's getting shilled against by the usual groups and maybe tumblr, the only ones who really hate her are true autist tier.

How is bringing attention to identitarian groups superficial?

Yeah there is a good article on alt-right.com about the stupid argument of just have more babies that makes that point.

No, we don't, those are just desperate shills in a last attempt at divide and conquer.
Same people spamming anti-Spencer threads.

She hasn't done jack shit except explain what other people do, and then claim money for it to buy bulk makeup.

Yes Sven, let's learn from you and just start praising the delicious brown cock.

Sea shepherds have a bunch of boats to stop whaling yet the whalers keep on whaling. What is their strategy?

I'm not suggesting anything, but that doesn't invalidate my evaluation. This thing is a fad. Maybe it's a precursor to something meaningful? I don't know, but I doubt it.
How is it not? I don't see it leading anywhere, but maybe I'm wrong.

>But it certainly seems like she is getting in over her head
She is. If you see her videos from Hamburg and the one where she's crying, and her follow up interview with Molymeme she admits she was reckless, didn't know how bad the Antifa situation was in Europe etc. In fact she doesn't understand the European issue at all and all the various nuances etc, and she's leaping without looking. She was lucky in Hamburg but if she isn't careful, all this will end badly.

You're the same fag Finn from the last thread, fuck off with your stupid e celeb worship. Remember sage goes in all fields.

Notorious alt-right journalist Brittany Venti

>STOP TALKING ABOUT WHAT'S REPLACING VIDYA
Fuck off, shill, this isn't Sup Forums

> sage goes in all fields.
No, it doesn't.

Isn't the literal Mafia bringing people in? This won't go well.

Which is why I support any blonde blue eyed female bringing attention to the cause, we got some cool organizations in Europe, the more people who join the better. She or others could get us thousands of people to organize things for when shit inevitably hits the fan, hows her sitting at home with a few kids better in any way?

Martin Sellner used to run with neo-Nazis in his youth, he isn't just jumping on some fad. And Generation Identitaire is a legit thing at this point.
Not an argument.

She's still got more balls than most people here though lol

disgusting
she is like 1/4 black isnt she? or 1/8
and that is way too much.

Yeah, those also seem to have died down. But the anti-Lauren ones were really vicious, someone explained that those seemed like tumblrinas venting because Lauren seems like the typical stacy.

Generation Identity isn't just frogposters, giving them attention will help towards building things.

Exactly. I keep wondering about how well she is armed.

I know that's more of a /k/ thing, but as a Brit, what do you think their odds of being armed are? They could be docking out of Italy, Britain, or Germany, i'm not sure really. Would they be able to acquire serious weaponry in any of those places?

Short of serious military equipment, maybe some plate carriers and basic semi auto rifles?

It's really a waste of time. Europe is already fucked, and it's the Euro's responsibility to unfuck it, not hers. Either way, it works out for the US, because the EU is now the canary in the coal mine. When Europe becomes Eurabia, the constitutional majority isn't going to vote that shit in.

How is she fucking around inside schengen for so long? As a american white male they only give me a 3 months tourist visa. Is she overstaying there illegally or does she have european citizenship?

Calling someone else a shill in a thread designed to shill for some dumb youtube bitch. Go back to Africa nigger.

There is some guy who posts here, he's on twitter too and he's obsessed with her being Jewish and really doesn't like her. I know it's the same guy on twitter who posts here because i got him to post a screenshot from his twitter account proving he was blocked by someone else.

Germany and Sweden are fucked, France too probably, but others can still be saved.

>Defeatist cuck. It literally doesn't even matter if they don't affect anything, this will bring a lot of publicity to the problem. The general populace is still somewhat unaware of what is happening there.

it wont bring ANY publicity to the problem.
And this retard thinks "the general pop" watches Southern.

Use your real flag you fucking retard.

>those also seem to have died down
Not at all, this morning we had two at the same time, getting bumped constantly at page 9.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/401buiddByCuAhoMbNuIIQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gPrBeL1rLTezvfI7xnXb4g/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PaRtBnp2udPE4e1Vt-1huw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e_UzPMyHGAysrYw5t3PY5w/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/NuR3BI67q6zBfTizoszESA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/4sSBs-dgIxLnSgbLykSF-Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yFWCQey-DH1ntXO8PAK7gw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_H5gRJdfoK1FwXH9owzCdA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/R_KB6RpL8AjCy_-f1zCzYw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/m3-VN0P_9NGI8nPl2gKQFQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-KvX8fDUc-2KAt471zRM_A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e-9GKIb_Ln32WIXE3fra4Q/

>some dumb youtube bitch
True, why would you care about the people who are replacing mainstream media?
Let's make another BBC thread, right, cuckold?
As always, ignore all Goldstein posts.

You don't get to make demands from anyone, Swedecuck.

I hate her face

I hope she gets cucked by refugees.

And what are you doing? Fuck all.

Fuck off LS, this isn't your blog.
Report, sage and hide all e-celeb threads they are spamming us for views.

Yes I'm not doubting her courage, I'm doubting her caution and preparedness. There is a fine line between courage and stupidity. She needs to be more careful, if not for her sake then the people who get hurt for being in proximity to her.

Way I see it, the being armed issue is irrelevant. She has pictures handling guns but the laws are so strict across Europe that if she's there she won't be armed. You can't even have pepper spray or a baton or anything in Germany. Same goes to various degrees across Europe. We're fucked man, in ways as a freedom enjoying American you cannot even fathom. Better check dat privilege.

Europe is unironically closer to RaHoWa than America. Antifags are vicious but usually just rich kids enabled by commie politicians, muzzies are a real issue even though our white% is higher than in the US, we don't have the space to run. Also I don't think anyone ever really believed in shit like civic nationalism, even the commie fags and jews running things see the 3rd worlders as a tool to crush whitey.

For America, if she identifies as white, she's basically white. Now, she shouldn't be breeding with an ideal Aryan, but so long as she couples with a low value beta, that's a good thing, as the African features will eventually become a rounding error.

Everyday there's an e-celeb thread, everyday there's a Finnish shill defending them. Everyday.

Guys where can I get that sweatshirt?

>ywn breed her

I don't think they're going to be confronting refugees themselves, i think they're just going to follow the NGO boats and watch what they're doing and if they leave a dinghy thing behind then sink it.

Agreed, fuck people who support Sup Forums
White nationalism is the enemy of Sup Forums
Fuck Lauren, and fuck white people.
#BlackedLivesMatter

She's a journalist. If you are a journalist, you can stay/come and go as much as you want, so long as you can maintain the special status.

What if some shit goes down between them and the migrants or them and the NGOs? It can make international news.

Difference between her and us is we do it for free. Albeit I'm sure she's making her (((grandparents))) super proud.

Those are already saving themselves. I plan on vacationing in Poland at some point in my life.

so wait is she actually racist? she actually wants to murder refugees? uhh guys i dont want refugees but i dont want to murder them... i thought this was mostly memes and bants.... shit maybe im on the wrong website after all....

>we do it for free
And what do you do?
Attack people who dare do anything aside from shitposting on Sup Forums?

Noone is fucked yet but the situation is dire regardless.

>i dont want to murder them
Why not?

It's great and shit but when will she do kids ? Hanging with the boys is funny and all but we need white kids now, we don't need a Coulter 2.0.

They're gonna need trained men with guns or they're gonna get raped.

you can really see the nog genes in her