I can already imagine Prime Minister Halla-aho's first open speech at the Senate Square when...

I can already imagine Prime Minister Halla-aho's first open speech at the Senate Square when, in the beautiful summer season, tens of thousands of people in the national dignitaries and decades of expected real leader arrive at the same rhythm

> CHAMPION! MASTER! MASTER!...

A nasty, rhythmic shout is heard by HS, Green Wire and Radio Rock, as well as by the Left Alliance and the Green Party party offices. Lenin and other Communist leaders plastered on the edges of the shelves and crumble on the floor. The public scream triggers psychosomatic heart and brain stroke in those rooms on the floor with swirling succulents and tails.

And the jyly of the deep lines of the people feels like a lively hour.

Until the temperamently smiling Master in a small handshake calls for silence, and begins the surge of verbal surgery by cutting off the cancer spreading in the collective psyche of the Iron Age and the Greens of the Finnish people for years, out of the last cell through the ice-cold scalpel of his supreme reason.

Oh, heaven, what days of splendor Finland still faces.

Thank you master

so just what are you mongols upto now ?

Yeah yeah yeah, save the memes until after you explain who the fuck this is and why we should care. It's not like we can actually make Finnish memes either, given how fucked the language is.

MESTARI! MESTARI! MESTARI!

Just going back to good ol' days when commies were physically removed over the border. Why kill them when their comrades can do it for you.

Thank You Master

Good thread 5/5

Kill them all, I'll buy you a drink of choice if you do.

>mfw

Coffee thanks

He's Mestari. All heil Mestari

If a Funland thread? Doubtful.

>Stand 14 metres from you and begins to Epäjärjestelmällistyttämättömyydellänsäkäänköhän.

Heil Mestari, death to communists

Thank you mestari

>win chairman election
>shake hands with your wife instead of hugging :D
Mestari is mega assburgers.

I thought handshakes were how Finns reproduced.

Jussi I of house Halla-Aho, the Dragon of Eira, the Bringer of Dawn, the Dread of the Saracen! May your vigilant eye look over us and your armored heel grind our enemies to dust! Kiitos mestari!

That's all epäselvempia to me

Sisu perkele saatana vittu perkele sauna perkele jääkiekko.

>Kossu, kossu.

Still better than Karhu III.

>tfw I just realized Spurdö is a karhu.

implying finland needs help with memes
delete

CAN'T PLASTER THE MASTER

Why delet?

>that complete lack of trigger discipline

Finland no

On Sup Forums I only respond in Korpi.

Hahahahahaha, this can´t be true.

Ei hyvä jumala mä repeän