PAGANISM GENERAL

PAGANISM GENERAL

EDITION: DAY OF THE WHITE GOD

ᛏᛏᛏ HAIL THE GODS, HAIL VICTORY ᛏᛏᛏ

This is a thread for the discussion of Paganism, the future of Aryan Race, Culture, Traditionalism, Jewish Question and Christianity.

ᛟᛟᛟ Places to start learning ᛟᛟᛟ

Varg's playlist "European Polytheism & Tradition"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA

Survive the Jive playlist "Paganism"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcroOUap-NylBcWAle2Dg_8bxpLkcSMlH

ᚦᚦᚦ Social Media ᚦᚦᚦ

Discord Code: w68tguT

Any questions, interested in learning, Christians on the edge, or just want to debate, feel free to join any of the groups above.

IMPORTANT! Before you have any questions, please check out the Q&A below:

>pastebin.com/aD6k77uh

ϟϟϟ Recommended channels ϟϟϟ

Varg Vikernes
>youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective

Survive the Jive
>youtube.com/channel/UCZAENaOaceQUMd84GDc26EA

Aryan Kitchen
>youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg

Forgotten Roots
>youtube.com/channel/UCJpN-GBTchQaSVwBbefYMNg

DukeOfDurham
>youtube.com/channel/UCXrzcmZ9eIkQi-u2BPH_4ug/featured

Survival Russia
>youtube.com/user/Moscowprepper

ᛟᛟᛟ PAGANISM MEGA, PDF, BOOKS, AND MORE ᛟᛟᛟ
>mega.nz/#F!MahAVQYR!M7fBxWWNIYh9fevOFHL7WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

newsarama.com/33597-thor-getting-his-own-theme-park-in-norway.html
travelandleisure.com/attractions/amusement-parks/norway-viking-theme-park
youtu.be/RVW_Jpq--XA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ap3LEcfVig
youtube.com/user/KaukusPameskiet/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop worshipping trees

Hail Apollo!!!

THOR Getting His Own Theme Park - In NORWAY
newsarama.com/33597-thor-getting-his-own-theme-park-in-norway.html

Norway's Largest Theme Park Will Be the 'Viking Capital of the World'
travelandleisure.com/attractions/amusement-parks/norway-viking-theme-park

Viking Theme Park To Open In Norway
youtu.be/RVW_Jpq--XA

Religions get even more retarded the further go back.
saged.
kill yourself.

>>>

What do you guys think about applying neoplatonism to the Germanic gods?

sage

not politics

Reminder that paganism in America is not ethnopaganism and is larping

Reminder that the only acceptable paganism is ethnopaganism

The first Maya Empire had been founded in Guatemala at about the beginning of the Christian era. Before the fall of Rome the Mayas were charting accurately the synodical revolutions of Venus, and whilst Europe was still lingering in the Dark Ages the Maya civilization had reached a peak of greatness.

It is significant that the zenith of Maya civilization was reached at a time when India had also attained an unparalleled cultural peak during the Gupta period, and Indian cultural intercourse with Southeast Asia, the Gupta period had begun more than a century before the Mayan classical age in 320 and Buddhism and Hinduism had been well known in neighboring countries for centuries. If there was contact between Mayan America and Indianized Southeast Asia, the simultaneous cultural advance would not appear surprising. In marked contrast, this was the darkest period in Europe's history between the sack of Rome and the rise of Charlemagne.

The most important development of the ancient American or Asiomerican culture took place in the south of the United States, in Mexico, in Central America, and in Peru. The early history of Asiomericans is shrouded in mystery and controversy due to the absence of definitive documentary evidence, which was destroyed by the European conquerors in their misguided religious zeal.

The largest pagan group and the most widely known are folkish my dude.

We are not completely in the dark on the question of Indian influence on Greece. Speaking of ascetic practices in the West, Professor Sir Flinders Petrie (1853-1942) British archaeologist and Egyptologist, author of Egypt and Israel (1911) observes:

"The presence of a large body of Indian troops in the Persian army in Greece in 480 B.C. shows how far west the Indian connections were carried; and the discovery of modeled heads of Indians at Memphis, of about the fifth century B.C. shows that Indians were living there for trade. Hence there is no difficulty in regarding India as the source of the entirely new ideal of asceticism in the West."

Arnold Hermann Ludwig Heeren (1760-1842) an Egyptologist has observed: "It is perfectly agreeable to Hindu manners that colonies from India, i.e., Banian families should have passed over Africa, and carried with them their industry, and perhaps also their religious worship." "Whatever weight may be attached to Indian tradition and the express testimony of Eusebius confirming the report of migrations from the banks of the Indus into Egypt, there is certainly nothing improbable in the event itself, as a desire of gain would have formed a sufficient inducement."

Edward Pococke (1604–1691) English Orientalist says: "At the mouths of the Indus dwell a seafaring people, active, ingenious, and enterprising as when, ages subsequent to this great movement.....these people coast along the shores of Mekran, traverse the mouth of the Persian Gulf, and again adhering to the sea-board of Oman, Hadramant, and Yeman (the Eastern Arabia), they sail up the Red Sea; and again ascending mighty stream that fertilizes a land of wonders, found the kingdom of Egypt, Nubia and Abyssinia. These are the same stock that, centuries subsequently to this colonization, spread the blessings of civilization over Hellas and her islands."

Sir Stamford Raffles (1781-1826) the British Governor of Java, and and founder of Singapore as a British colony and author of the book History of Java, expressed a similar view when he wrote:

"the great temple of Borobudur in Java might readily be mistaken for a Central American temple."

Dr Baron Robert Freiherr von Heine Geldern (1885 - 1968) and Gordon F. Ekholm (1909 - 1987) World's leading anthropologists, have said:

"Ships of size that carried Fa-Hien (399-414 AD) from India to China (through stormy China water) were certainly capable of proceeding all the way to Mexico and Peru by crossing the Pacific. One thousand years before the birth of Columbus Indian ships were far superior to any made in Europe up to the 18th century."

You know I was interested in paganism for a while, but after being witness to this shit I see you for what you are. Sad

Ephraim George Squier (1821-1888) was United States Charge d'affaires to Central America in 1849 and author of Peru; Incidents of Travel and Exploration in the Land of the Incas and The Serpent Symbol, and the Worship of the Reciprocal Principles of Nature in America.

Comparing the temples of India, Java and Mexico, he wrote nearly a hundred years ago:

"a proper examination of these monuments would disclose the fact that in their interior as well as their exterior form and obvious purposes, these buildings (temples in Palanque, Mexico) correspond with great exactness to those of Hindustan..."

Squier further wrote:

"The Buddhist temples of Southern India, and of the islands of the Indian Archipelago, as described to us by the learned members of the Asiatic Society and the numerous writers on the religious and antiquities of the Hindus, correspond with great exactness in all their essential and in many of their minor features with those of Central America."

The only general on Sup Forums that brings people together in love

pls respond

Det var den väna Frojenborg
hon tog så illa vid sig
det sprack av vart finger blodet ut
och rann i jorden ner.

And what exactly do you see?

REMEMBER TO JOIN THE DISCORD TO GET REAL DISCUSSION

Discord Code: w68tguT

For those wanting to see the depth and complexity of paganism and how full of meaning it is

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ap3LEcfVig

Just an example of one God

youtube.com/user/KaukusPameskiet/videos

Traditional Baltic songs and customs.

Good stuff. Thanks for this

/THREAD

You are all a bunch of LARPERS

Greek, Roman, Slavic, Celtic, Nordic, Baltic

All one religion, I love Greek mythology.

>PAGANISM GENERAL

GAY LARPING

THE THREAD

the hellenic poets corrupted and bastardized the stories and legends of the Gods - making them out as mortals in their acts and personalities. which is odd, considering that the Hellenes had passed such astounding art from themselves and the Gods.

You don't get it kid. You have to actually be intelligent to understand paganism. There's no rulebook spelling out or dictating every aspect of your life. There's
Deeper meanings that you've got to figure out for yourself. Cosmological realities all at your fingertips waiting to be explored.
Step out of the cave kid, we'll be waiting for you...

This is more or less correct.

>You don't get it kid. You have to actually be intelligent to understand paganism. There's no rulebook spelling out or dictating every aspect of your life. There's
>Deeper meanings that you've got to figure out for yourself. Cosmological realities all at your fingertips waiting to be explored.
>Step out of the cave kid, we'll be waiting for you...

b ump

You mean it's LARPing you shoe-horn your beliefs into to feel less embarrassed about your atheism?

Can you give me one Pagan text that decrys race mixing, for example?

like fucking all of them you fucking moron

>You mean it's LARPing you shoe-horn your beliefs into to feel less embarrassed about your atheism?
No, it's genuinely not. It really is an entirely different worldview. I was memeing for a response but I really believe what I said. It's as if everything plays out from a standpoint of mind and meaning, and trying to reduce something to "but did it literally happen" is to assume the truth of a materialistic worldview that I reject. It's essentially Plato's world of the forms, and that being more true than everything around us. To worship the gods and understand the esoteric aspect of many myths is to honor the transcendent.

Feels good to finally trashed my old christcuck beliefs. I couldn't reconcile so much of what I believed with the religion. It was fucking exhausting, those entire christian threads are full of people like me, trying to rationalize believing in a semitic abrahamic religion that had slave morality and trying to make it fit.

Can you give me one shit shin written christ cuck quote that destroys race mixing?

Reminder not to use the Keltic Cross if you are a cock sucking, asshole eating, shit skin loving cucked Christian faggot who hates European culture and White Nationalism

Welcome to the white race