Exo-wombs and women

I've been wondering about something Sup Forums: What benefit would women bring if exo-wombs become common?

STEM is dominated by men, the vast majority of inventions and discoveries are done by men, jobs that are necessary and good for society are mostly done by men, men are the soldiers and generals, etc. There would also be less SJWs, feminism and other contemporary leftist ills.

With this in mind, a society made up of only men would be stronger economically, militarily, and scientifically compared to a mixed-gender society.

Am I wrong about this? If not, is there a solution?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)
youtube.com/watch?v=PSXZSdMmRdg
cbsnews.com/news/scientists-create-artificial-human-eggs-and-sperm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumpu

Good maids, if you cam get them to stop bitching long enough.

That is not something men can't do. As far as I can tell womens greatest contribution today is having children(and maybe the only thing they are needed for), and if that can be done machines then what is is the point of them?

Sexbots & Artificial Wombs are going to make things interesting for both Sex's & the Human Race. It's all part of the Trans-Humanist Agenda.

(KB Threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)

Men would be "Free" from Women & Women would be able to have Kids without actually getting pregnant themselves.

Yeah the dominance hierarchy would blow the fuck up without women. Technology would advance slightly more than where we are now and then plateau while all of you cock guzzlers stroke each others balls and drink beer. Plus your sons would kill you in your sleep once they were old enough to realize what a waste of space you are. The average life expectancy would plummet to 20. Eventually you'd all die off in a mass suicide.

Attracting a mate is 99% of the reason men have made so many advancements

>exo-wombs
its just a meme, because in reality you would still need eggs, expensive fluids for feeding the embryo, professionall doctors to check on the embryo regularly, electricity and heat for 9 months, registration and license to a kid. it could be even more complicated than fucking a woman.

Only thing left is to put our penis in them for pleasure.

BNW indeed.

>its just a meme, because in reality you would still need eggs
Can be amde artificially.

>expensive fluids for feeding the embryo, professionall doctors to check on the embryo regularly, electricity and heat for 9 months, registration and license to a kid. it could be even more complicated than fucking a woman.
Men can provide all of these with the right technologies.

You mean very expensive and regulated procedures. Not something that a regular single guy will be able to afford. At that time it would be less expensive to fly into space for 1 hour or settle on the Moon than to buy a kid grown in the exo-womb

If you think I'm wrong somehow then point it out instead of going on an angry tirade.

I even have something of a solution which could mitigate the issue: genetically engineering women to be more interested in STEM. Now, there would still be more male geniuses because of the distribution in IQ is not same in both sexes, but this would still remove most of the differences in achievement in STEM.

Nobody knows how expensive it would beforehand, and what the government response would be. My original question was what women would bring to the table in a society where exo-wombs are common. If barely anything at all, then what is the solution?

>Nobody knows how expensive it would beforehand
I know. Because i have a fucking brain. You know how many different proteins and elements kid needs to grow inside a womb? The organism of the mother generates them, but your machine would need to replicate that process and not fuck up. If you fuck up and forget to feed the machine the kid will either die or be deformed. And then you would need to start all over again. And in some countries you wouldn't be allowed to have an embryo station in your home because te experiments on human emryos are forbidden.

Why are you discussing hypotheticals? I'm talking about a society where exo-wombs are common.

>if you think I'm wrong somehow then point it out instead of going on an angry tirade.
I think your hypothesis that a society made up of only males would be stronger economically, militarily, and scientifically is mostly false but partially true.
Partially true because I agree that of course men excel in those fields and honestly I just wish women would stick to the health sciences and other fields more suited to our agreeableness and caring. HOWEVER I don't think the male only society would excel in these fields because women bear the majority of the responsibility for advancing the dominance hierarchy that has resulted in men who have made insane discoveries/inventions/etc

> a society where exo-wombs are common
>not hypothetical

Fix your head bro. Women already don't need a living man to squirt his semen in them to have a kid, they can get pregnant in the lab. What changed? Not much.
We already have surrogate mothers. You can pay some lady from India to carry your child. Did you notice anything in the world change because of that?
youtube.com/watch?v=PSXZSdMmRdg

Artificial wombs will be used by trannies and non-whites will be encouraged to get their babies transferred to a artificial womb instead of getting a abortion, those children will be raised in massive state run orphanages and taught to be loyal soldiers of the NWO.

Men ahve made the big majority of discoveries and advancements in all scientific fields, including health.

>dominance hierarchy
I don't know how important this is. Many great scientists lived alone, never married or had 0 children.

Obviously not the same thing. Again, why not answer the question in the OP instead of coming up with excuses not to?

What is not the same? I already told you that it would be more expensive than to have an Indian surrogate bitch, but you still want some magical change in society. Why? Are you a loser that actually hates women and wants them to feel "pain" or something, to make them suffer because they reject you? Fix your head bro.

>thinks they've figured out how to make a superior society without knowing about dominance hierarchies
>wants to get rid of women to live out fag fantasies
>fagland ok because muh inventions muh science

Get out of here, Xir

Are incapable of thinking rationally? The question in the OP was very clear, but for some reason you won't answer it.

This is my last reply to you if you keep going like that.

You mean this one?
>a society made up of only men would be stronger economically, militarily, and scientifically compared to a mixed-gender society.
You really don't think there are social roles that only women can do, that are necessary for the society? You don't understand that a woman as a prise in competiotion motivates many of men's activities?

>Only men
That sounds gay even with sexbots

Basically regression from humanity. And I say regression, because unlike what they want you to believe, all this is going to do is further destroy social skills and values.

No, we are not going to the stars and there will be no ultimate coordinators.

Women will largely useless and we can trade them to the Muslims for oil.

Finally, liberation from the whores

What use do women have if they can't get pregnant? Mere sex slaves, if we were in the roman times.

Only 3-4% of men are gay today, and there is no reason that number would increase.

>You don't understand that a woman as a prise in competiotion motivates many of men's activities?
I agree to some extent, but I bet it's not the only thing which motivates men. Why do some program for hours on end, why do some men chase regional powerlifting/weightlifting records, and things like that. My guess is that they are traits selected for by evolution because they increased fitness, meaning that men learn and achieve because they like it, not because they rationally think that it will bring them women.

Corporations should create and raise children.
Women should be paid to be impregnated with super sperm and to give birth. Then the baby should be taken by the corporation and raised.

Its obvious that the family unit is not able to produce enough children, and of sufficient quality and intelligence, to meet the exacting demands of corporations.

>Spend countless resources trying to make an artificial women
>Not just engineering out the shit traits of women.
It would probably be easier.

Screw that perversion, I want my kid to have a loving mother.

There are exactly 2 more motivation engines - the desire for domination, the desire of food. So with the desire of women you have 3 engines that drive men to any activity, they could be traced to anything. Even me writing it here in some form expose my own desire for domination even though its stupid on anonomous imageboard but it works that way.
They also can combine - so if you can dominate over woman and bring her food, that ULTIMATE motivation.

>engineering the shit traits out of women

We did that already m8 and it worked. We stopped when we gave them the right to vote and allowed them to have feminism.

You don't have to change women, they will change themselves when they suddenly find out they are replaceable

That would be a hellish nightmare

That was one of my solutions.
I don't believe it. What determines the course of evolution is fitness and whatever increases fitness is what works. If being a leftist fag is what increased fitness then that is the trait which would be selected for, regardless of how not-dominant they are.

lol not really true.
some people do stuff just to do it

If women didn't have shit traits then letting them vote wouldn't be an issue.
Get rid of the brains tendency to value emotion over reasoning, Get rid of those monkey whore instincts to just randomly fuck other men even when they have exactly the kind of male they want. Finally, the ultimate change is removing the fucking shit test. No more bullshit of inviting over harry brown men to fuck because they want to see men fight "prove themselves".

Basically give them a male mind. Of course the problem we'd then run into is the fact that they'd still cheat but by having less standards our gene pool would get shittier.

No they won't. There's an entire industry devoted to telling women they're not replaceable. All it means is that xanax sales, cat food stocks and mental illness diagnosis' will all be going up. No good change in sight.

Women won't change for themselves by being left alone. They need to be forcibly guided down the right path.

Neonatal Nurse Practitioner here.

We aren't that far off from achieving this. It isn't a "meme". Just recently we were able to take a very premature (where it would have died) lamb and place it inside an artificial womb where it completed development and has since gone on to live.

We provided an artificial umbilical cord for nutrients & oxygen, you can see it in my image.
This is very exciting but also worrying. I cannot lie -- there are many times eugenics crosses my mind and makes me me wonder why I am helping save 1/3 of all our kids. Most premature issues are due to the parents. Obesity. Diabetes. Mother's drug use. Or simply, bad genes that I don't believe should be passed on.

It's funny, a lot of the parents we have come in look like absolute degenerates or are ugly; indicating bad genomes all around. I don't wish to generalize however -- we do have many good looking, strong and stable parents who simply had a small complication or mother was simply too small for the baby being birthed. But many times, it's simply bad genes.

I don't want to weaken our race with such technology.

The right post:

Neural selection is more complex than the evolution of limbs and physiology. Its whole other level.
>regardless of how not-dominant they are.
But the acces to women and money depends on the level of dominance. So if you are omega cuck, you won't get woman. You won't even earn money to have a exo-womb.

Right now that is true, but it wasn't always like that. Spineless and delusional leftists exist because those traits we're passed on.

> It isn't a "meme"
>postng meme image from facebook

This embryo was cut from the living cow and then implanted into this bag for a few days. It worked as an artificial life support but not as a development chamber. We are far far away from the last one.

It swings both ways. If all women are removed and years later we have Ai and it questions why it keeps humans around. What ground would the remainder of the human race have to stand on to argue against the AI Overlord?

Ya still need women to get the eggs smartpants

cbsnews.com/news/scientists-create-artificial-human-eggs-and-sperm/
>A group of scientists has created artificial human sperm and eggs using human embryonic stem cells and skin cells. While researchers have already previously accomplished this using rodents, this is the first time they were able to replicate the process with human cells.

>Their final products were not actually working sperm and eggs, but rather germ cells that potentially could mature and become viable for fertility. The study's findings were published Wednesday in the journal Cell.

>99%
>"well ackhually, SOME people"
Kys, mongoloid

You do know that a child needs more than a single parent to grow mentally healthy. Who's gonna breastfeed that child? Who's gonna be the mother figure in their life? Even if exo-wombs become popular, virgin NEETs like you still need to get a woman to take care of the child. I don't see these things being used by anybody except women, who can't or don't want to give birth to children.

He's right. Some go to the gym to look good, but to get to the highest levels of fitness you have to love going to the gym. The act of working out has to give you some joy, otherwise you would do something else with your time.

Women are better at cleaning as long as you tell them to do it (because they are inherently messier creatures of no law is forced on them)

Parental influence has no lasting effect on a child. Look up twin-studies on personality and IQ.

Even if you thought that parents do have some influence then why do the children of single dads do better in some aspects?

>get rid of women
>less feminism

If you truly believe what Sup Forums or MGTOW's say about women, it's pretty much a moral mandate to have only sons given artificial wombs because, accepting those premises, femininity is a birth defect; choosing to have a daughter is along the lines of choosing to give your kid Down's Syndrome.

On a semi-related note, anti-feminism is probably gonna take a leftish community-centered/anti-consumerist hippie bend (think organic food co-ops) because any argument for women staying out of the workforce requires either fundamentally amaterial values or all but explicitly saying women are inferior (which leads to the earlier conclusion), and obviously the former is far more palatable. If you consider the worth of a person as largely the product of their economic output or their identity as their occupation, it's hard to meaningfully reject the "comfortable concentration camp" characterization of domesticity.