Dear God...Did Macoroni just out himself?

/ourguy with a gilf fetish.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/joeprince___/status/884463860736028672
youtube.com/watch?v=P9yz7GWNfBQ
breitbart.com/london/2017/07/04/macron-announces-govern-like-jupiter-roman-king-gods/
youtube.com/watch?v=_gL59BEHws0
twitter.com/AlterEco_/status/880777619217797120
rtl.fr/actu/politique/la-france-ne-sera-jamais-une-nation-multiculturelle-pour-emmanuel-macron-7788118649
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally no such thing as a european /ourguy/

Macaroon is trying to suck up to Trump.

>Nigel Farage isn't our guy
Kill yourself

Woa, did he really say that? I mean he is 100% right but I don't believe he said that.

link to speech with translation pls

pretty based

[...] Countries that had their balance, their borders, their stability. The challenge of Africa is completely different, it is way more deep. it is civilizational today. What are the issues in Africa ? Failed states , complex democratic transitions, demographic transition which is, I said it this morning, one of the essential challenges of Africa.

When countries have even today 7 to 8 children per women, you can decide to spend billions of euros you won't stabilize anything

twitter.com/joeprince___/status/884463860736028672

Here you go

Macron's said he wanted a monarchy too, I'm amazed he hasn't been guillotined yet. The guy has less of a filter than Trump.

He's not a fucking European, numbnuts.

Only angle I can see is that he's trying to provoke Africans to hate white people for some reason

why did you include a tweet from some nobody that has nothing to add to the discussion you're trying to start?

They already hate white people.
>muh colonization

????

>americans

I have never ever heard a modern day politician speak in such terms when it comes to Africa. Very refreshing actually, everyone knows its true but no one wants to say it.

Huh? He wants to be a monarch or he thinks having a parliamentary monarchy like England would be a good thing?

wow that's right on the money, b-but isn't he officially a racist now?

Hes gay and hates breeders and Africa is the summation of problems caused by overbreeding to him. He has no kids and married an older woman so he could remain in the closet and thinks he is a noble leader for it.

T. Pablo

He just wants to fuck the Queen. Take a look at his wife.

>Huh? He wants to be a monarch or he thinks having a parliamentary monarchy like England would be a good thing?
Well he said "France needs a king" once

He also declared he is the god Jupiter so take it with a grain of salt

Africans are r-selected. They need to have dozens of children because they will likely all die before reaching adulthood.

It is not compatible in K-selected civilizations (aka white and asian), because eventually the r-types will outnumber and drain the resources of the K civs. Stop sending aid to Africa. It is a lost cause.

Its like we are living in upside down world where right is wrong and wrong is right.

Kek, he probably has his own fan fiction about what life would be like if the French monarchy was not exiled and killed.

only people who aren't illuminati guys that speak the truth are racist.

media will frame him as intelligent and progressive for identifying the problems with africa long before modern (((academia))) has.

Macron must have got his illuminati marching orders and western europe is finally going to crack down on the nigger flooding europe. because OOPS there is a economic and social breaking point for the goys.

The left is melting down

Macron is /ourguy/ now

We won the French election, even if we lost

We just can't lose gentlemen

Since he wants to beat the shit out of the parliament I think it's more an absolute monarchy he wants

Or more probably a system like during the First and Second Empires

White people were having like 15 kids just 100 years ago you dumbass

only the Irish

and it had long-lasting effect, they are the white people with the lowest IQ's

Because the economic environment allowed it. Those white children lived long lives.

How is having 15 kids in an African shithole where food and water is scarce anything but r-type bullshit?

He wasn't wrong

Not only that. they were the majority population on earth. We outnumbered the Asians .

KEK. WTF happened.

Even my gran had 8 kids and the other had 11.

How in the FUCK did Macron turned /ourguy/-tier?

WHAT A FUCKING FANBOY

>Emmanuel Macron jostles his way to the front of G20 photo to stand by Donald Trump

He's actually a closet fag

Holy fuck, I think Macron might be a fucking huge blessing in disguise
Unless this is all talk

We really can't lose, can we?

africa literally is too dumb and pops out too many babies, are there people who actually disagree with this?

>yfw all elections from now will have 2 candidates, one that is /ourguy/ and one that pretends to be a leftist but is also /ourguy/

can't lose if everybody is /ourguy/

Feels good. Let's just hope it's not all talk.

It's talk. He likely wants to be Trump's "friend" so he can convince him to import more Somalians.

Don't trust Macron until he backs up his words with action.

>American flag

My shoelaces loosened a bit on me a few days ago, had to tighten them back up. It's not all winning all the time.

Holy shit I love this timeline can i get any better?

He's not wrong.

Also lol at international LibTards that thought Macron was their boy. Truth is, the game was rigged.

how many chess dimensions can french politicians play holy shit

PRAISE KEK MAGAPEDE!

I mean obviously this could be nothing, but I'm cautiously optimistic. Even if it is just talk the fact that he's saying it to begin with is something at least.

Has the left been bamboozled?

Is macron actual Napoleon 2.0?

kill yourself dumb redditposter

we were once 1 percent white
you arent helping yourself out here

He's not wrong though.
Macron doesn't suddenly become right wing and Non-Rothschild because he admitted one simple truth (which he will do nothing about)

REDEMPTION ARC

Shoke on a dick, communist faggot

makes you wonder that he said this after g20 meeting
...after he stand next to trump in that photograph

>/ourguy/
More like /brokenclock/
Even a complete cuck can't manage to be wrong all the time.

How is he wrong though? Literally everything Macroni said was true. Colonialism or not, they're civilization is still shit.

>Even a complete cuck can't manage to be wrong all the time.
He literally cucked his wife's husband while he was a student

Hes not wrong. His thoughts are just too complex for the mass majority ro understand. As his god complex fully fleshes out, he will go full on jupiter mode.

>be leftists and its elites
>say africa is in bad shape and needs to be fixed
>say too many children are being born and overpopulation is bad
>Macron says this
>RRREEEEEEEEEEE
Literally, why the fuck is the left absolutely insane.

he did other things though

>renames "ministry of defense" to "ministry of the armies"
>autoproclaims himself "chief of the secret services"
>fires a ton of journalists
>puts everyone on a watchlist
>makes martial law permanent and enacts a patriot act
>produces USSR-tier propaganda clips where he's called "the saviour"
>cuts welfare and social security and social spending as a whole
>finally allows niggers to be worked more than 40hours a week, to pay them little and fire them easily
>made a racist joke about dead refugees

>SHUT IT DOWN!

source?

also
>shrinks size of government
>goes against communist unions
>speaks in favor of monarchy

leftists must be very confused right now

>made a racist joke about dead refugees
what? source

I second this

Yes, but we got lucky with industrialization and a culture promoting smaller families. Otherwise we would have just headed towards Malthusian collapse.

Africa won't be so lucky.

>Even the name itself is evocative - En Marche! to where? Rome? Vienna? MOSCOW?

This son of a bitch with one hand has us to get immigrants or else we get fined, and we the other barricades his ports and borders. He's the fucking devil incarnate
>88 checked

here

sure you want the source on which part ?

since the election Macron has

1) outed himself as a monarchist who sees himself as Jupiter
2)wants to make France a military superpower again
3) cut taxes and shrank the government welfare for rapefugees
4) backed off ousting Assad
5) became buddies with Trump and Putin
6) started whining about foreigners taking French jerbs
7) told Italy to go fuck itself with its migration crisis
8) told journalists that he is too clever for them and literally stopped talking to them
9) blamed African problems on niggers having too many kids

and he is just getting started.

longcon /ourguy/

All hail God Emperor Macron!

the propaganda films sound quite interesting please

So this fucker was just playing the leftshits just to get into office?

44D chess if I ever saw it.

Western countries need to stop funneling billion of dollars of "aid" into Africa and instead let nature take its course. The entire continent and the world would be a better place.
Macron's words are the first step to the truth.

>Emperor Macron upon taking the throne of the Third French Empire, circa 2019

breitbart.com/london/2017/07/04/macron-announces-govern-like-jupiter-roman-king-gods/

youtube.com/watch?v=_gL59BEHws0

not a lot of views but this is meant for official tv

How can you be conscious of such a thing while not showing disapproval on immigration?

I think he's right to say his thoughts are 'too complex' for journalists.

He seems to be the guy that tries to answer in paragraphs - easy pickings for outrage journalists.

also, this is how his ministers talk
twitter.com/AlterEco_/status/880777619217797120

Is Macron /ourguy/ now?

Apologies but could I trouble you for a rough translation or just a general cliff notes of the video my french is quite bad

Hermes was also the god of thieves

What did he mean by this ?

He's not wrong. The key word is 'civilizational today', meaning that salient factors, whatever they are, have created a certain culture and reality in Africa that leads people into having 7 to 8 children.

You could make the argument that Macron is not highlighting these salient factors when making the speech - essentially accusing him of 'incompleteness', but you can't call what he said racist or bigoted.

I thought France was supposed to be cucked? They didn't even bat an eye when Macron said this on Saturday but merifats are salivating at the racist implications on Monday.

Holy shit wtf I love Macron now.

Hail Macron! Praise be to the King of Jupiter, ruler over the sixth Republic and emperor of EVROPA

Please invade Germany, remove their female "bundeskanzlerin" and put a vassal KING in power (NOT a QUEEN)

yes

The young is always more extreme than the old.

Shadilay brother! The meme magic rises.

"In Brussels, Macronmania is in march !
Crowned with the glory of his surprise victory, his peers consider him the saviour, the one who stopped Front National and populism.
The Europeans leaders are under the charm of the French president.
The even gave him a nickname : the new boy.
Emmanuel Macron and his European partners hope that Europe will get through the crisis."

But really it's the epic music in the background that makes it surreal

Looks like a tranny if I've ever saw one

You fail to realize they didn't cause this completely on their own.Euro neighbors alongside American oligarchs are the cause of the failed state - or should I say Continent.

You should know, South of your illusionary borderline the chickens are coming home to roost.

>Rothschilds may have supported a guy whose ego they severely underestimated.

They thought that ego was an ideological leftists ego that will support their garbage. However, it may turn out to be that this ego is purely individual. In time perhaps Macron will say to the Marxist dragon, "No, somone such as I doesn't need you anymore. I am a superior power to you".

This would make France the 2nd biggest name in political entertainment before the USA with Trump. The stream of liberal tears could be delicious.

HOWEVER, we should confirm if Macron really has no interest in marxist games. First, by seeing how bad liberals react in the next couple of days. Then, we see how he responds. If he apologizes, he's no good.

We'll have to wait and see, but everything I've heard from him has been very encouraging. I'm a fan for now.

Read about his "Jupiter" model of governing. It's some shit straight out of "The Young Pope".

That's smart if he want's France to survive as a nation.

No wonder Mekel is butthurt.

>the new boy.
kek it almost sounds like they are slagging him but thanks

FRANCE NOOO

MACARONI WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE CHOSEN ONE

rtl.fr/actu/politique/la-france-ne-sera-jamais-une-nation-multiculturelle-pour-emmanuel-macron-7788118649

For Emmanuel Macron, France "will never be a multicultural nation. I'm against multuculturalism"

"I deeply believe that France has never been and will never be a multicultural nation. "

"If there is a risk that it will become, I will fight it"

SHIIIIIIIIIIET

He said they need a king, declared martial law, cut welfare, cut social security, and has >tfw too intelligent
100000% /ourguy/

>acts like trump
>"make planet great again"
>"nig nogs shouldn't breed because they're stupid"
>pushes world leaders out of his way just to stand and smile goofily at trump

this france redemption arc is starting off slow, but i like where it's going

yes.

Redpilled

Liking traps doesn't make you gay you know.