Okay Sup Forums, how do I break the Democrat hold on my fellow negros?

Okay Sup Forums, how do I break the Democrat hold on my fellow negros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/MALCOLMSREVENGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cities that have been ran by Democrats for decades are shitholes. Show them the statistics. Detroit being an example.

Strom Thurmond

>implying negros are even capable of understanding statistics
Not being funny, it's just not a realistic avenue of reaching blacks.

Emotionalism is probably the best route.

>Fellow black guy here

Why waste your energy doing that? Just live your life; worrying about the actions of ppl who just so happen to share the same color as you is an unnecessary burden.

Except I didn't say that? I'm just showing I'm personally invested in trying to make things better, even if futile.

I don't care what people think about me personally. If I did, I wouldn't be on Sup Forums

Kill them

The entire race has been boiled down to a pandering demographic. That the democrats obsessions with niggers is not to help them but activly turn them against other communities

Human beings are dumb.
Black people are roughly 20% dumber in the aggregate.
In short, you don't.

okay so how do we turn this on the democrats?

>I don't care what people think about me personally. If I did, I wouldn't be on Sup Forums

Little bit edgy but you can't argue with that logic.

Maybe start with the topic of systemic oppression and show how the Democratic system is primarily responsible for the continued abuse through racist profiling. And then tell them to forget about all that because the niggers real enemy is another nigger. Statistically black people kill more black people than white people and cops combined.

It's a start but as soon as you expose the fact that most of blacks problems are blacks themselves, they freak and call you an uncle Tom

Teach them about history.

izzat boehners ggranpa

Ask them why it is an "uncle Tom" or "acting white" to want to be educated about the truth? What makes it wrong to reveal the actual party of oppression (which they can easily see if they research beyond just Lefty sites).

I'm NOT black but I am interested in the same topic of reaching black people to free them of their enslavement to the "urban plantation". I can only think of 3 reasons why someone would willfully stay enslaved:

1. They genuinely like free stuff.
And/Or
2. They genuinely don't see what the Democrats have pulled/they aren't looking at the bigger picture.
And/Or
3. They are legitimately brainwashed to not even consider the possibility that the hand that feeds them is poisoning them/to believe that the Right is the one who wishes them harm (and what would the right benefit from this?)

Malcolm X on youtube.

youtube.com/user/MALCOLMSREVENGE

To be honest it wont be possible pham, as long as you're at a disadvantage libs are better for the batch of people because they always scold winners and want to give to the disadvantaged

The best you can do is to sell them the job meme, so they're at least like the Minnesota democrats and not hoodrats

Blacks AND Whites need to team up to stop (((them))). I'm not even fucking around here ive meet too many great black people in my life to think their WHOLE race is a wash like (((theirs))) is. so i guess the best thing you can do HONESTLY is promote good family values and the importance of caring for your children and being a good father and the value of hard work, good black dads typically have good black kids etc. etc. genetic differences are real but only a part of the equation. i don't think we as whites should stop a black dude from trying to make his people better and we should help through teaching, not fucking toxic lib handouts and refusing to better a people. might not be popular on Sup Forums but fuck it. shout out to my nigga Frederick Douglass

The only way is to push for a separation of black/white america into 2 different ethnostates and push family values among both.

Malcom X said this.

>Okay Sup Forums, how do I break the Democrat hold on my fellow negros?
Unfortunaletly you can't. As long as they get food, housing and a check coming in they'll vote democrat. Ask one of them which president freed the slaves and which political party he belonged to. Ask them if they know Al Gores father voted against civil rights legislation? Ask them if they know it was Republicans who initially pushed it through. Ask them if they know the KKK was founded by and as a military wing of the democratic party. Ask them if they know which party was behind jinn crow? They hate whitey and he's going to pay. And gimme dat.

>worrying about the actions of ppl who just so happen to share the same color as you is an unnecessary burden.
if only this board would listen to your advice. instead
>WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT OUR WHITE WYMEN
>LOOK AT THESE NUMALES
>IM BETTER THAN BROWNIES!

>Frederick Douglass
Republican

>not understanding those are all shill posts
back to lurking, faggot. I doubt you even spent a full week lurking before you started posting here.

The way black people vote is pretty fucking stupid. Democrats know they got them in the bag and don't need to do anything for them. It's like going to buy a car and telling the car dealer "Regardless of the price I am going to buy this car. Now how much is it?"

did i trigger you sweetie? love your argument.

They're hiring illegal spics and poos over both of us my esteemed young black fellow. Trump is ending that. Pretty simple.

You gotta find the ones that actually want to work and have some pride and be men though instead of lying down and waiting for White Mommy Clinton and the Plantation to swoop in and save them.

Obama couldn't even fix Chicago WHY DO THEY THINK DEMS ACTUALLY GIVE FUCK ONE ABOUT BLACKS???

well most people who are on the side of "kill all niggers, spics, and muslims" are not democrats. Kind of a no brainer for a brown person right? Even if the democrats are actually racist, at least they dont want to rid the earth of brown people

>Obama couldn't even fix Chicago
I don't believe he ever tried. All he did was incite hatred everytime he opened his mouth.

Show them the benefits of living like real kangs

T. Someone who lived near sec8 niggers and wish he lived around blacks

>the democrats are actually racist, at least they dont want to rid the earth of brown people
Ask Margaret Sanger (Hillarys hero) about that.
Why kill what you can control with substandard lifestyle. All while pretending you want to help them. Democrats throw them enough crumbs just to appease them with hope of getting more.

Those quotes are complete bullshit. There is literally zero proof that he said any of that.

Im completely fine with abortion, no matter what demographics it affects. The number one factor for a child's normal emotional development is being planned/wanted. I would have no problem having been aborted if my parents were not in a position to fully care for me.

Again, id rather take crumbs than being dead. How is that hard to understand?

>Those quotes are complete bullshit. There is literally zero proof that he said any of that.
Go back to Snopes moron. One of his aides claimed he did. Who should I believe? Him knowing full well what a racist fuck that texas redneck was or you and snopes pansy ass liberal boipucci.

>Go back to Snopes moron. One of his aides claimed he did. Who should I believe? Him knowing full well what a racist fuck that texas redneck was or you and snopes pansy ass liberal boipucci.
similar to the unnamed sources you guys love to rip apart as being contributes at CNN?
at least name the aid. shouldnt be hard to look up.

I'd go look for it but you're not worth the effort. I need a shower after talking to your liberal faggot ass.

You have to shift the culture.

Make people proud of their accomplishments (this is missing in black communities, it's all about tearing down others)

all talk, no substance. bout right.

>You have to shift the culture.
>Make people proud of their accomplishments (this is missing in black communities, it's all about tearing down others)

See David Carroll on YouTube

This right here. The "black community" is worse than /r9k/. They will meme on you for both failure and success. These niggas aint good t nothing but hating

I'm black and I approve of this message. Just lead by example and if they don't take notice, then fuck em.
But if you must try, show them already well respected examples. Pic related is a good start.

how do you, as black, side with the side that contains people that want your existence ended?

It's a total societal cancer.

They literally can't move forward until someone figures out a way to kill the "crabs in a barrel" mentality once and for all.

Rarely is it that what you said is true. You must be getting your shit from browsing through Sup Forums. Sup Forums is just a bunch of shrills, nazi wannabes, and minorities that wish they were white. It's mostly satirical and I think it's fucking hilarious.

>Rarely is it that what you said is true. You must be getting your shit from browsing through Sup Forums. Sup Forums is just a bunch of shrills, nazi wannabes, and minorities that wish they were white. It's mostly satirical and I think it's fucking hilarious.
true, but even if it's rare, it is true sometimes. There are plenty of unironic posts here, and people with that mentality, unironically.

Start by amassing as much as wealth as you possibly can. Then, build the biggest boat you possibly can. Cram yourself and as many of your brethren as you can into said boat. Then, all of you go the fuck back to Africa. Now, not only have you broken the Democratic hold, but all of you niggers aren't even here anymore, so the one in fifty of you who do actually bother to vote won't be present to offset Republican votes. Its just as good, and also, less niggers

Despite the hard nay-saying in this thread, it's not that impossible

Black voting blocs vote
>what they're told to vote by their peers
>by candidate personality
>black voting blocs have been firmly sold into democrat
>black voting blocs have been firmly sold into being anti-"racist rich white republican"

HOWEVER
this doesn't mean blacks actually get out to vote. they've got to be hounded to vote. if they distrust the democrat candidate or are not organized to turn out to vote, they don't vote, which is nearly as damaging to democrats anyway

Funny, how that perception sadly accounts for a significant portion of the left's strength with minorities.
Trump was unironically praised for running as a Republican and ACTUALLY making an effort to get the minority vote.

Niggers are literraly animals. I don't see anyway to rise up from that.

Most Minorities are actually ideologically right, but are subsumed under the democrats "umbrella". Easiest shit in the world. Literally offer blacks, latinos, etc jobs. Make them decent, but not terrible jobs. Offer hope of advancement. Allow the better ones to advance, and the ones who can't work harder to earn their keep. Best way to make the black community, Latino community, Gay community, etc more open to right thinking is to show them that they don't need the democrats, and that they can make their own futures. No more welfare, but replace it with work. Stabilize the minority communities and the democratic base goes out the window.

There's actually states that are making progress in fucking Africa, for example Botswana and Rwanda (post-genocide).
They are not animals. They are humans and no matter what their average IQ is they could absolutely act civilized. Reasons they don't are purely cultural and historical, at least for American blacks.

Okay my bad. Some animals aren't animals because why? Every black contra is a shithol: always has been and will always be. Because black have a retard level IA. Must suck to be a nigger.

no can do chief.

sorry.

Are they capable of abstract thinking? Yep, so they are humans.
Notice I'm not denying black IQ is lower in average, I'm just saying that it doesn't matter, especially not for American blacks who are quite mixed with Europeans.
They can be "fixed". It's easy to destroy.