Model catches guy making cruel jokes about her weight during flight

>Model catches guy making cruel jokes about her weight during flight

>Being stuck on a plane can be uncomfortable at the best of times, but navigating a rude seatmate can be downright painful. Model Natalie Hage found this out when she confronted a plane passenger who “fat-shamed” her by sending “mean and ugly” texts about her weight while she sat next to him.

>In an Instagram post, she explains how the stranger began “huffing and sighing” when she sat next to him on an American Airlines flight to Los Angeles. Hage, who is an “anxious” flyer, paid for the extra legroom — but was placed in a middle seat as there were no others available.

>“As soon as I sat down… I see him furiously texting and then purposefully turning the phone away from me. So, naturally next time he texts, I take a look,” she posted.

>Unbeknownst to him, Hage is also an admin of legendary anti-body-shaming movement @effyourbeautystandards on Instagram. She shared a photo of the man’s phone on Instagram, which shows the insulting messages about Hage he was sending.

>“If you can’t read the texts, it says ‘hopefully she didn’t have any Mexican food,’” she explained. “His response is ‘I think she ate a Mexican’.”

nypost.com/2017/07/03/model-shuts-down-man-who-body-shamed-her-on-flight/

===

Why is it always white males who fat shame?

You don't see black men fat shaming women.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqphzzj4uwY
xvideos.com/video27429451/cheating_gf_picked_up_from_uber_at_school
youtube.com/watch?v=qbDa1DUi-Wc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She is morbidly obese and should be killed with acid in front of her family.

because they are the fat ones
sage

Nuke the whales

>legendary anti body shaming site

I thought being a legend in your own time was a meme

I'm surprised that plane didn't go down when she sat on it

>i think she ate a mexican
Bitch cant handle bants

Not today, I mean Iggy Azalea unironically called herself the new classic on her first shitty album, people are actually memeing themselves as retards nowadays

The part where he calls her out for being in an exit row and not realistically being able to help was gold.

>model
More like roll model

>“His response is ‘I think she ate a Mexican’.”

kek

Christ, Imagine seeing her do a cannon ball in that pool.

>Why is it always white males who fat shame?
>You don't see black men fat shaming women.

Does anyone really not know why…...

All the water would be gone and she'd hit the bottom.

>proud to be fat
>don't you dare call me fat

>model

I literally remember a post about this but it was the hog from that TLC show that too pictures of the messages. Are we being played or did I skip timelines? Is it (((them))) pushing fat is beautiful/healthy whatever

Fucking this

Also her flab encroaching onto the passengers seat that he paid for violated the NAP.

She deserved to be McGassed.

what family? They all committed suicide a while ago.

Could physics and the displacement of water due to science be classed as a hate crime?

>If my flight doesn't leave the ground, you know why.

FUCKING LEGEND! HA! She's ass mad now!

youtube.com/watch?v=jqphzzj4uwY

> I see him furiously texting and then purposefully turning the phone away from me. So, naturally next time he texts, I take a look

Why would she bother looking if she didn't feel so subconcious about her weight or what people think of her. Proves she knows she is a disgusting lard ass. When I'm on flights I don't even notice who the person next to me is, too busy on my tablet or doing other productive shit.

>model

>You don't see black men fat shaming women.
Because fat white women are the only white women blacks can generally get. 99% of hamplanets aren't some ideal aryan goddess with blonde hair, blue eyes, and a lithe build. They are 5' tall 200 lbs hamplanets.

How insecure do you have to be to feel the need to peep at someone else's texts and going as far as to take a picture of said texts because you think they are criticizing your weight.

>she'd hit the bottom.
what the water would be scared of her and run away and she would just smack the concrete

>the stranger began “huffing and sighing” when she sat next to him on an American Airlines flight to Los Angeles.

>can't mind her own fucking business
>gets her big fat tits in a ringer

More like Natalie HUGE

>fat woman
>Model

Remember that the word model isn't worth anything
>Pic related

she is the model of excess

Well she is a fat fuck

>Model
More like Moo-del

SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THIS FACT FUCK IS A MODEL

Niggers only get fat white girls

thank fuck she didnt start screaming and jumping about it like most would or theyd lose altitude

>Iggy Azalea unironically called herself the new classic
Literaly who?

No, really, I don't keep up with popular culture. Literally who are you talking about and what makes them classic or not-classic?

>Speak not to me of blasphemy, man; I'd strike the sun if it insulted me. Look ye, Starbuck, all visible objects are but as pasteboard masks. Some inscrutable yet reasoning thing puts forth the molding of their features. The white whale tasks me; she heaps me. Yet she is but a mask. 'Tis the thing behind the mask I chiefly hate; the malignant thing that has plagued mankind since time began; the thing that maws and mutilates our race, not killing us outright but letting us live on, with half a heart and half a lung.

>Pushing this degeneration

Why're they doing this?

WARNING: REDPILL

xvideos.com/video27429451/cheating_gf_picked_up_from_uber_at_school

I wish that was true, but the degeneracy seems to extend far beyond what we think we know.

Jews pushing degenerate behavior as attractive.
>gluttony jealousy sloth pride vanity wrath and despair all wrapped up in one huuuge bitch.

I WONDER WHAT SHE CHUGS DOWN HER THROAT. I BET YOU SHE THINKS THAT'S OKAY.

Why can't fatties handle the banter? Lmfao

Kek

I know this board is full of 15 year olds but if its her job to pose for pictures she's a model

>fat girls now have the same confidence and standards as thin girls
what a time to be alive
time to harpoon some fucking whales

post pic of the model, I think Sup Forums is messing up and all I see is a landwhale

Listen, scumbags. NOT EVERY WOMAN CAN HAVE A BODY LIKE THIS. Some women a genetically predisposed to have more weight on their body because of low metabolism.

Expecting every woman to look like this is what causes so many young girls to develop eating disorders, start cutting themselves, and even suicide in some cases. We should be teaching them that there's nothing wrong with their bodies, no matter WHAT SIZE they are!

>We should be teaching them that there's nothing wrong with their bodies, no matter WHAT SIZE they are!
We should also be teaching them their only useful function is reproduction while we're at it.

yeah if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

i get your technical definition buddy but it's retarded and lets not encourage the behavior

ugly or fat bitches are useless

>LOL

>Expecting every woman to look like this

I don't expect every woman to look like this, I'm only attracted to ones that do, and it's my fucking right to be attracted to whoever I want, and if those fat bitches don't like it, then lose some fucking weight!

This was clearly a publicity stunt to boost her career.

What's funny is she's fat and inconsiderate not that she calls herself a model. I'd rather just ignore them instead of white knighting for pretty girls.

I don't know who she is either but she was on South Park

>“If you can’t read the texts, it says ‘hopefully she didn’t have any Mexican food,’” she explained. “His response is ‘I think she ate a Mexican’.”

im ded. My sides.

>model
>Natalie Hage

Pick one and only one.

Natalie Huge Hage

like she's not even embarrassed nor does she consider that we'd find it weird that she would be reading someone else's text messages over their shoulder. fucking freak egomaniac.

Why would you post the picture of the fat girl and not the model?

>600 lbs

>model

>don't see black men
they're in prison stupid!!

Niggers love fat women

>Some women a genetically predisposed to have more weight on their body because of low metabolism
I know you're memeing but fuck you anyway

That wouldn't be a cannonball that would be a comet tail.

nice

If only the japanese hunted whales as much as they used to

Some people are genetically predisposed to hate fat has that blame genetics for their gluttony

Fat women have sexier feet

Model for what? Living mattresses? Intelligent barricades? Zombie bait?

So. She's better than he is, because she's merely fat shaming shaming.

>‘hopefully she didn’t have any Mexican food,’” she explained. “His response is ‘I think she ate a Mexican’.

lmao

that whole
>slow metabolism
argument is fucking retarded

you know also who needs less calories to get more weight ? Shorter people
but it's not like anyone under 5'5'' is a fucking whale now is it ?

Sounds like the bitch was smelly.

"model"

youtube.com/watch?v=qbDa1DUi-Wc

What is she modeling? Diabetes?

HA! You deserve this (you)

Fuck you fatty
Go find yourself a nigger then

she looks like an ayy lmao

Double kek

Maybe if McDonald's printed the Constitution on the little paper sheets on their tablets, she'd know about the 1st Amendment.

>I think she ate a Mexican

Fuckin hell was the guy Al Bundy?

Hurr durr, here we have a bitch and you expect logic? Incapable

as opposed to OP pic who looks like the mothership

Top kek user

ITT: fat neets who think they can do better despite being fatties themselves who wear too much axe

>my shitty genetics make me fat
>why dont men want to ruin their offspring by mating with me

I think she ate her band crew. Now she's called hungry hippo.

>Still trying to normalize being a disgusting fat piece of shit

Don't you have something to rob, nigger?