Hello /r/pol

Hello /r/pol

Are the shills that control the board narrative really trying this hard to distract you all from the fact that Donald Trump Jr. contradicted all of his daddy's sad denials in an interview on Sunday?

Are the bull pills they throw you suppositories?

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/07/10/5-big-questions-after-the-bombshell-about-donald-trump-jr-and-the-russian-lawyer/?utm_term=.fa1c6c4b1a58

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LirRf
lawfareblog.com/time-i-got-recruited-collude-russians
archive.is/XETAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.is/LirRf

Typical cucked /r/pol

>INB4 some trump sperg and tick tock

>mfw pol is to btfo that they don't even try to meme their way out of this one

>Podestapost

SAGEEEEE

Trump
>No Russian collusion

Trump Jr.
>I tried to collude with an agent of the Russian government.

/r/pol shills
>Distract with tin-foil hat conspiracy fan fic threads. Don't even try to touch this one.

>Donald Trump Jr.

>((((((((WASHINGTON POST)))))))))

Literally fake jew news.

Assuming that's true, what's more important. Trump "colluding" or the content's of the e-mails?

That is literally the stupidest fucking thing I've seen all day

>Trump commiting treason by colluding with US enemy to steal election

or

>boring ass emails

'literally' doesn't mean what you think it means

'fake' doesn't mean what you think it means

>ever notice the people who call the most respected newspapers in the world "fake" are the first to constantly quote breitbart, the national enquirer and alex jones? literally.

>ever notice the people who call the most respected newspapers in the world "fake" are the first to constantly quote breitbart, the national enquirer and alex jones? literally.

((((BREITBART))))), (((((ALEX JEWNES)))) and the ((((ENQUIRER))))) are fake kike news as well.

Nice try smelly jew shill.

>the most respected newspapers in the world

Sage and move along Citizen

I don't know about you guys, but I've been negro free since '93 and it feels good

>Assuming that's true, what's more important. Trump "colluding" or the content's of the e-mails?

Treason is more important than internal affairs and politicians bitching about each other.

How much did Russia pay you to shill such a stupid question.

lmao go away sad little fag. Go suck more (((journalist))) dick

Too bad they retracted the main part of the story

You seem a little defensive. Sad your bull is going to go to jail?

> American level comprehension means a teenager misreads a correction as a conspiracy

nah, just responding in kind just like how redditfags would respond: ad hominem and without any arguments.

main part

kek

>learn to critical think

No, it means the whole basis for the article and headline was inaccurate. I wonder why that would slip past the editors???

> person posts a well sourced article
> you respond with "Go suck more journalist dick"
> claim you're just responding in kind, wants respect
Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nope. You've misread it because of your dumb as shit reading capacities. Surely you're not so dumb that you can't see why the left is getting worked up here?
Jesus, American schools are worse than I thought

go back to /r/politics and see the "intelligent" discussions doing on there. I'm not going to debate with redditfags who will only raid.

oh boy, more lies to not get worked up over.
saged & hidden.
also, you're still a nigger, OP, you can't raise your pathetically low IQ by repeating the same lies over and over again.

4/10

> claims moral high ground
> can't debate, just claims everyone is a reddit fag so doesn't have to engage with them
Sounds like your ideas are too fragile to be debated and so you just get defensive. Cute.

he wanted americans to be able to adopt white babies.. instead of the crackhead mud babies here

Trump Jr. said in a statement on Sunday that he had agreed to the meeting after he was told the lawyer might have information that would be "helpful" to the Trump campaign. He said she claimed during the discussion to have information that "individuals connected to Russia were funding the Democratic National Committee" and supporting Clinton but said "it quickly became clear that she had no meaningful information."

a fun little story:
The Russia Connection
The Time I Got Recruited to Collude with the Russians
By Matt Tait
Friday, June 30, 2017, 10:50 PM
lawfareblog.com/time-i-got-recruited-collude-russians
archive.is/XETAk

btw
the DNC hack was an inside job.
lel

Not a single lie. Trump Jr confirmed it all even that he went to meeting expecting material. WaPo confirms link to Kremlin via Russian oligarch. Your partisanism means you're willing to forgive someone working with the Russians. Doesn't matter your politics, accepting or soliciting material from foriegners should never be acceptable.
> inb4 Trump Jr denied it therefore nothing to see

>Trump Jr
didn't run for, nor does he hold public office. Keep shilling for this nothingburger

Thanks for trying to keep some order in this wasteland, user.

Oh wow its nothing like always.

> it's not collusion unless Trump Snr was involved. Trump Jr (who was part of the campaign) alongside Kushner (also in campaign management) and Manafort (campaign manager at the time) don't count!!!!!!!! Reeeeeeeeee
Either you didn't read enough and don't know Trump Jr, Manafort and Kusher were campaign officials or you're (even dumber) actually arguing that the campaign managers can collude and it's somehow not bad. You come across so dumb dude

There is no evidence of collusion. You are making that part up. The purpose of Jr.'s meeting was misrepresented in the article and has since been retratcted. Your opinion is based off misinformation.

Was junior even part of the campaign staff? If the answer is no, then this means literally nothing.

Nice selective reading. Or maybe you haven't kept up with new developments. I'd go read the latest NYT and WaPo on the issues
> goes to meeting thinking will be given material on Clinton, meeting set up by Russian oligarch friend, the same one who they partnered with for Miss U in Russia (exactly what Trump Jr said, not a subjective reading)
Well even if they didn't collude it wasn't for a lack of trying

That has been retracted. He went to talk about adoption, not the campaign- the reason for the first retraction. That doesn't stop the rest of the media from printing lies.

Retard-grade b8, libfag, please go hang yourself in your mom's basement and do us all a favor.

I know you're new here, but constantly replying to your own thread in an attempt to keep it alive is considered in bad taste around here.

Tell me about it. When I made a thread about this, it was archived within about 5 minutes.

It has 3 very good videos about this topic.

>boring ass emails
ShareBlue detected. I'm really sleepy, too, brother. Sadly nothing substantial!

> latest is that he went to talk about Clinton and it turned out (according to him) she talked about adoption after underwhelming info on Clinton donors
> at first said the meeting was about adoption, later contradicted himself and said it was originally about Clinton then got changed by her to adoption
> you just believe him without any doubt
Skepticism used to be a hallmark of this board, now it's full of people who believe politicians and their campaign staff without hesitation because they're from the same political tribe

The latest is another lie. The retraction from the original source proves that. Now other outlets have picked up the lie and are spreading it. You've been duped once again.

> nothing substantial
Lol watch as this snowballs. It's funny you're calling it dead on arrival when there's every indication this is just getting started
> Watergate took years to prosecute
> expecting this to be over instantly and not just getting bigger and bigger like watergate

It's not possible to reconcile the idea that Hillary Clinton is guilty of criminally mishandling documents with the fact that her accusers haven't gone after her since they came into control of the government.

You can't blame Obama and Lynch for the fact that Clinton isn't in jail when she still isn't in jail under Trump and Sessions.

Plus, she isn't even the fucking president, she lost and she has no control over U.S. affairs in any way. Trump does.

The story just keeps getting bigger. This will all blow up in our faces before long. Well not mine, I wanted Trump to win because it was hilarious, not because I expected him to be successful.

Literally I read Trump Jrs tweet to confirm that he went looking for info on Clinton dude. You're defending him in a way he isn't even defending himself. Hahahahaha
> seeing a full blown conspiracy in a correction because such a cuck for Trump

He went to meet a private lawyer, not a Kremlin lawyer. Your entire premise is busted

> thinks Russian people in the US opennly advertise it on their business cards
> Not understanding the Russian lawyers previous shilling on behalf of Putin
> not understanding how Russia has always operated in the US
> wants to claim this is dead in the water despite all of the above
Nothing to see here, some Trump cuck from flyover country did his own investigations and it's all okay.

>the lawyer represents a russian pop music star. >trump appeared in one the musicians videos
>suddenly it's illegal to meet with the music industry
That's how nothingburger this story is

Everybody knows the whole Russia thing is just a big nothingburger.

Why wouldn't the campaign send someone to investigate the claims being made by this lawyer? It would be irresponsible for the campaign to not do opposition research.

a tiny qualifier wasn't the "whole basis for the article"

But it was. The lawyer represents a russian pop star. Trump appeared in one of the artists videos. This wasn't a cloak and dagger blackop.

kek... fake news strikes again

a big delicious NOTHINGBURGER

>Too bad they retracted the main part of the story
He did say it was a campaign issue. He did not say it was a campaign issue.

NOT THE MAIN PART OF THE STORY YOU IDIOT.

You are either incredibly stupid (quite likely) OR you know exacty what you're doing and you're trying to conflate one part of the story with the other to take everyone's eye off the ball (I wouldn't give you that much credit)

>pick ONE

>retracted the main part of the story

that faggot will get some nigger schlongs soon

TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD!

>A lawyer who represent a popstar that made a video in which Trump appeared asked for a meeting. Trump Jr takes the meeting and many topics are discussed. Somehow this is collusion
I don't see it. Trump Jr is a business man, not a public office holder. He has the right to take this meeting.

Did you forget the part about Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner attending the meeting?

Irrelevant. There is nothing illegal about this meeting. The lawyer could have told them that Hillary shits bed and Trump could have campaigned on that and it still isn't illegal.

When the DNC story first came out I specifically remember it being said to be leaked and now it's never reported that way.

If it was not illegal. Why go to Richard Nixon lengths to cover it up.

Worst case Trump is treason. Best case the cover-up boots him from office.

The cover-up could be worse than the actual crime. But the crime could be treason so they might both just be bad.

>Why go to Richard Nixon lengths to cover it up.

>jr admits to the meeting on twitter
>nixon level lengths to cover it up
Your delusions are showing

Thx
Typical washpo hogwash, JAQing off all over the place

>the most respected newspapers in the world
thing is that I have all this data saying that wapo is one of the least respected papers on the planet, even when including tabloids. Proofs of your claims, pls, tout de suite.

let's see your data

Those who believe Trump will fix all there problems are in for a big shock once the $1,000+ Trillion in Derivatives that orbit the planet come crashing down. People who rely on their Governments are doomed.

>Proofs of your claims, pls, tout de suite.

The Washington Post is objectively respected. It has won dozens of Pulitzer Prizes, many in recent years.

And that Watergate story it published? You would have called it fake news at the time, no doubt.

>Those who believe Trump

Follow along tardo.

Trump Jr. accidentally admitting to the collusion is not the cover-up.

Trump firing Comey because he didn't drop the investigation because he was asked is part of the cover up.

Trump lying to the public and other government agencies about the collusion is part of the cover up.

FFS. Larp as someone who has been paying even a smallest amout of attention to Trump's bullshit.

Any time anyone talks to anybody forever more, it is a Russian conspiracy

>trump jr admitting he took a meeting with a lawyer who represents a popstar that Trump made a cameo for video is wrong
>Trump firing Comey for failure to do his job is wrong
>Trump telling the truth the people despite the MSM's attempt at controlling the narrative
FFS. LARP as someone who has been critically thinking in the smallest amount about the Dems and MSM collusion

>about the Dems and MSM collusion

Not treason and doesn't excuse Trump's treason.

Why is everything stupid and treasonous thing Trump does Hillary's fault to your Tump humping fagtards. Hillary lost. Get over it.

>Not treason and doesn't excuse Trump's treason.
propaganda is illegal. and this new trump jr story is another nothingburger. There is nothing illegal about taking this meeting. The lawyer could have said Hillary loves underaged prostitutes and shits the bed. Trump could have campaigned on that and it still isn't treason.

The meeting isn't necessarily treason. It is if a foreign agent provides an undisclosed foreign agent with information used to benefit a foreign government. Which is exactly what Trump Jr. was hoping for.

The cover-up might be treason. It is certainly illegal.

The collusion is treason.

Trump Jr's admission exposes that there is a cover-up.

Follow along. This shit isn't that complicated and you are already lost.

>It is if a foreign agent provides an undisclosed foreign agent with information used to benefit a foreign government.
By that logic, the Steele Dossier that got all this started is treason. It was commisioned by a foreign govt and used to injure the USA. According to the statute, that's treason

i'll Never get over you, sweeeite

Did the fat lady fact check it yet?